Eva NYC Tone It Down Blonde Conditioner - 88 fl oz

Eva NYC Tone It Down Blonde Conditioner - 8.8 fl oz

Meet your go-to purple conditioner. Eva NYC Tone It Down! Blonde Conditioner delivers radiant, cool-toned blonde hair that's bright, shiny, and soft. The ultra-violet hue neutralizes yellow brassy tones, for salon-fresh blonde, every time. This formula is also nutrient-rich, sulfate-free and moisturizing. Time to kick some serious brass! Eva NYC's packaging is now made from 100percent recyclable aluminum! Just add it to your curbside bin, and it can continue to be recycled forever. ? To release pump, make sure its base is twisted tightly onto the bottle. Twist pump toward 'open' and let it pop up! Hero Ingredients: Wild Cherry Bark ? helps deeply condition hair for a smooth and silky feel. Ginger Root ? has stimulating properties that work to energize and to help moisturize. Ultra-Violet Pigments ? neutralize yellow and brassy tones. Fragrance: Eva NYC's Blue Ginger fragrance includes notes of Bergamot, Fig, Mandarin, Cardamom, White Rose, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Blue Ginger, Coconut, Cedarwood, Musk

The conditioner is perfect for dry and damaged hair
Start your review of Eva NYC Tone It Down Blonde Conditioner - 8.8 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Eva NYC Tone It Down Blonde Conditioner - 8.8 fl oz uploaded by Courtney S.
Eva NYC Tone It Down Blonde Conditioner - 8.8 fl oz uploaded by Courtney S.
Thanks to Influenster and Eva.Nyc I got sent this conditioner free to try in exchange for my honest thoughts. I love that it’s a vegan product! I have long thick dry hair right now it’s strawberry blonde in color. I had to use roughly four-five pumps to get a nice dark purple lather going on. Smell is nothing worth writing home about, this could definitely get some improvement. I was able to brush through my hair with somewhat ease. After it dried my hair felt clean and softer than it was. Overall it’s a great conditioner I will definitely use again.
Tarana A.
Brooklyn, NY
Eva NYC Tone It Down Blonde Conditioner - 8.8 fl oz uploaded by Tarana A.
My hair is extremely damaged from coloring, I have natural black hair and I colored it ash blonde! But this conditioner after use of two times, it really smothened my hair! I am really happy with the product however I have extremely oily hair, this conditioner made my hair oily very quick and that’s why I decided to give it a 4 star. If you have dry damaged hair, this conditioner is perfect. It’s also a very reasonable price
shawna H.
Kissimmee, FL
Eva NYC Tone It Down Blonde Conditioner - 8.8 fl oz uploaded by shawna H.
Eva NYC Tone It Down Blonde Conditioner - 8.8 fl oz uploaded by shawna H.
Wow i never used a purple toner conditioner before always used purple shampoos i really loving this conditioner and the shampoo i'm super happy with it it's some what drying but i can really see the difference it canceled out the brassy i had it lathers go smooth on your hair you don't need a lot it keep your hair moist don't dry it out i'm loving this i am gonna purchase this for sure keep using this!
Awilda R.
Eva NYC Tone It Down Blonde Conditioner - 8.8 fl oz uploaded by Awilda R.
I received this completely free from #influenster #eva nyc in exchange of my honest review. I loved it my hair feels and looks like I just came out of the salon. It worked wonders with the brassiness I had going on. It smells really good kinda citrusy.
Danielle M.
Eva NYC Tone It Down Blonde Conditioner - 8.8 fl oz uploaded by Danielle M.
Love this conditioner - it’s such an excellent complement to the purple shampoo from the same line. Highly recommend it if you’re looking for a purple conditioner that helps with toning, as well as being deeply hydrating and moisturizing - my hair is always so much softer after use (and in turn easier to manage).
Chrissy D.
Cayuga, NY
Eva NYC Tone It Down Blonde Conditioner - 8.8 fl oz uploaded by Chrissy D.
This deep purple toning conditioner by Eva NYC is so moisturizing and works exceptionally with the Eva NYC Tone it Down purple toning shampoo! After just two uses of this toning combo, my dyed blonde hair was refreshed and vibrant with no brass! These products did not make my hair dry like other toning products and I love that they are vegan and cruelty-free! I would definitely buy this combo!
Alexandra Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Eva NYC Tone It Down Blonde Conditioner - 8.8 fl oz uploaded by Alexandra Z.
Eva NYC Tone It Down Blonde Conditioner - 8.8 fl oz uploaded by Alexandra Z.
First off, I have bleached dry hair that needs high-maintenance (every blonde's problem, right?). While I appreciate that this conditioner is free of sulfates, parabens, and other bad ingredients, it feels drying for my hair. IMO, it works average when it comes to neutralizing brassy hair, if your hair is not bleached enough this conditioner won't do its magic. I doubt I purchase it when I am done with this bottle, it is not moisturizing enough for my hair, and there is not enough detangling. The scent of this conditioner is pleasant, but frankly, I care less about the scent if it does not work well for my hair. The aluminum bottle is super sturdy, and recyclable.
Megan F.
Lombard, IL
Eva NYC Tone It Down Blonde Conditioner - 8.8 fl oz uploaded by Megan F.
I received this conditioner from EVA NYC and Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I was happy with this product as it left my hair feeling healthy and soft! I absolutely love that this product is cruelty free and sulfate free! The packaging is not only cute but it is also made out of aluminum, so it’s recyclable! The conditioner did have a light scent of ginger which I didn’t mind, but I do feel this is important to note! If you’re looking for a good purple conditioner to keep your blonde hair brass-free this is a great option! I would get this product again!
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Eva NYC Tone It Down Blonde Conditioner - 8.8 fl oz uploaded by Cherie S.
I was pleasantly surprised how wonderful this vegan formula brightening and toning purple conditioner worked. it's luxurious and creamy formula immensely hydrated my hair while toning and brightening my blonde locks. I plan on using this several times a week to keep my hair healthy and shiny.
Cecilia  F.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Eva NYC Tone It Down Blonde Conditioner - 8.8 fl oz uploaded by Cecilia  F.
Lo recomiendo altamente es upper hidratante y si funciona en todo tipo de cabellos el color eje deja es ideal para todas