Add a Photo

By EVA NYC
#23 in Leave-In Conditioner

The Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask deeply conditions, repairs and strengthens dry and damaged hair. Argan oil nourishes and revitalizes, while Keravis™ protein complex drastically increases hair's strength and elasticity. The results are hydrated, soft and manageable hair. Available at Ulta Beauty and on Ulta.com.

•Free of parabens, phosphates, mineral oils, not tested on animals.

Photos (110)
Bessie B.
Bessie B.
Toney, AL
This is absolutely amazing! I have naturally curly hair and it's dry, fine,and damaged!After one use this brought my hair back to life!I use it as an everyday conditioner & I will never be without it!It's a miracle product!I also use it on my daughter, who has multi cultural hair & it's amazing! She also uses it everyday,but in addition I add a small amount to her hair while I'm styling it and it has worked wonders and has stopped the tender headed yelling when we do her hair!Besides actually working and being amazing,it is the most beautiful scent & leaves your hair smelling absolutely delicious!A must have product!Affordable & Amazing!!!
Megan B.
Megan B.
I received this hair mask in an ipsy bag and started using it when I ran out of conditioner. I wasn't expecting to love it, but I absolutely fell in love. This product has a warm, sweet smell like vanilla. It has a thick consistency so it really coats your hair. After waiting the 2-3 minutes to rinse, I noticed an immediate improvement to my hair. My hair typically feels like hay and is impossible to brush because of how dry and knotty it is. However, this product made my hair soft and shiny. Because of this mask I am actually able to run my fingers through my hair!! I highly recommend it.
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Keokuk, IA
This stuff is amazing! It smells awesome and it leaves my wavy frizzy hair so soft and it actually brings out my curls which is a huge plus. It doesn't weight my hair down at all. I got a sample of this and as soon as I used it, I went out and got the full sized. This is amazing for the harsh winter weather and I hope it's just as amazing in the hit humid summer weather. I will repurchase again and again.
Coleen K.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
As someone with thick, frizzy hair, it isn’t easy to tame. I found this therapy mask to be a must-have because it deeply conditioned without causing oil build-up. It nourished my color damaged hair while deducing frizz, and it just was much easy to manage as well. I found it to be softer after a week of using this product, and easier to brush without tangles, too.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Bethalto, IL
Eva NYC has fun products that leave my hair soft and smelling like a cupcake! I love the pink and pastel packaging. Ulta Beauty regularly holds sales on these products, so I try to stock up and never run out. These products are great for my hair. I even convinced one of my best friends to make the switch after she saw/smelled them on a trip we took together!
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Hoquiam, WA
I love this product! I received a sample in my ipsy glam bag. I have split ends from my curling and flat iron and this has left my hair feeling so soft and healthy. I use this product about 2 times a week and I had amazing results just after the first use! And it leaves my hair smelling amazing! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
I received a sample of this in my ipsy bag months ago and fell in love. It leaves my color treated hair soft and easy to work with. I purchased a container of it later on and wow the tub it comes in is huge. Very affordable. The only down side is that it is a large jar and hard to find a spot for it in my shower.
Corrie W.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
This hair mask is thick and creamy with a light sweet musk smell that is not too overpowering. It glide though your hair and makes my thick curly hair soft and manageable. It makes my hair easier to detangle and gives it moisture. I would repurchase this product. It is available at ulta.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Washington, IL
I loved this product! I received a sample of this in my ipsy bag and had my reservations. I ended up liking it more than I thought I would. It made my hair extremely moisturized and soft without weighing it down like I expected. It has a light scent without being overwhelming.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
Este producto lo recibi por primera vez en la subcripcion de ipsy fue un sample y me gusto mucho sobre todo su olor huele riquisimo y el pelo lo deja suave de tanto que me gusto que me compre el pote original en Amazon y es el que uso, chicas les digo que le van a encantar!!
jess p.
jess p.
Is this mask worth the money? I have very brittle hair that gets extremely dry easily.
Brooklynn S.
Brooklynn S.
Does this make your hair nice if you have damaged hair
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Does work really well my hair needs some serious love lately and I need a good product.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Whitefish , ON
What is this hair mask used for? I love the packaging!
Sanjana A.
Sanjana A.
Manipal
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you need a conditioner or is this mask enough to make your hair soft?