Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask

a deep conditioning treatment that repairs and strengthens dry and damaged hair.
hair is left soft, smooth and manageable.

Looking for a hair mask that will make my hair feel healthy & shiny! Any suggestions?
Does this work well on curly damaged hair ? Does it cause hair fall or any other side effects?
What is the texture like, how does it repairthe hair?
Start your review of Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Jasmine  L.
Washington, ME
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask uploaded by Jasmine  L.
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask uploaded by Jasmine  L.
I received this product for free from Influenster and Eva•nyc. This product not only smells amazing but did wonders for my hair. It leaves your hair soft and bouncy. It’s so refreshing and helps hydrate your hair. And a tiny bit goes a long way! 100% recommend this product for anyone with damaged or dry hair!
Elizabeth K.
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask uploaded by Elizabeth K.
Purchased at: ULTA
INFO ON FORMULA DISCREPANCY: We’ve bought two tubs of this. One from Target and one from Ulta. There seems to be a minor formula + packaging discrepancy, but I’ve used both and they work, smell, and feel the same. Not a bad thing to say about this product. I bought it on a whim during a sale at Ulta because I’ve been growing out my hair to donate it and I wanted to find something to keep it hydrated and healthy looking. Let me tell you, we almost immediately had to order another one because my two sisters and mom fell in love with it too! This stuff is SOOO nice and my hair feels so soft and healthy after using it. I’m pretty brutal to my hair—I like my extreme hold hairsprays and sea salt sprays and texturizing creams. This feels like a reset button. I have a lot of hair so I usually combine a scoop with my fave conditioner (currently Ogx Biotin & Collagen Conditioner) and it does awesome. The important thing is that you rinse this out really well since it’s so thick. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed if you pick this up. It smells, works, and feels great, and we’re going to buy our third tub ASAP!
Yuderka  C.
Yonkers, NY
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask uploaded by Yuderka  C.
Estoy súper súper súper emocionada con esta therapy session hair mask justamente lo que mi cabello necesitaba thanks thanks thanks 😊
Amanda D.
Plymouth, MI
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask uploaded by Amanda D.
I was not a giant fan of the texture of this mask. it reminds me of wax and it made me a little stressed that when my hair dries i’ll have residue. I was right but it wasn’t very much. I would only use this mask once a week. It didn’t get tangles out of my hair like other masks do but it smells great
Emily W.
Alpharetta, GA
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask uploaded by Emily W.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff smells amazing and you can find it at Target! I’ve seen Eva NYC in Ulta but I was wary of the price. But I definitely think it’s worth it. It’s so smooth on your hair and leaves it easy to brush after the shower!
LaCretia A.
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask uploaded by LaCretia A.
I had really low expectations for this product that I received as a sample, but it surprisingly was not bad. I love that it was thick and heavy because I have 4c hair, so that's perfect for my hair type. It may not be for other hair types though. I left it in my hair for 5mins only because I was in a rush,but I would've left if for like 15-20mins. For 5mins being in my 4c hair it made my hair feel soft,alive,healthy, hydrated...wow, just amazing. Live it
Sandra R.
Brick, NJ
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask uploaded by Sandra R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Therapy Session Hair Mask-Argan oil and plant proteins help to strengthen and repair dry and damaged hair. Wonderful product for dry brittle hair!
Marissa S.
Morenci, MI
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask uploaded by Marissa S.
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask uploaded by Marissa S.
Can you say #HairTherapySession ? I needed to take better care of my hair and Influenster helped me out! As soon as I opened it, you can smell this product in the room. It’s safe to say I love the smell of this product. The smell is not overwhelming, but the smell leaves you wanting to use it. This product is essentially for anyone with dry hair, and hair that needs TLC. I noticed a change in softness after a single use! I’ve allowed a few of my friends/family to try it as well. I feel it brought some life back to my hair. This product is not super messy either so I’m thankful for that. You simply apply to wet hair, wait 2-5 minuted and rinse thoroughly. Or you could use this as an everyday conditioner! I’ve decided to use this product as a weekly treatment. I think it’s important to note this product is free of parabens, phthalates, SLES, etc. It’s not going to hurt your hair, only help it gain it’s life back! I also want to add that this product is 100% recyclable through TerraCycle, cruelty free, GMO free, & 100% vegan!! I will continue to support this product & brand simply for those facts, and since it truly makes a difference on my hair. It’s essential to note not every product works the same on every scalp, but this one works well with mine. I would purchase this product for myself & recommend it to others!
Leanne G.
Turlock, CA
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask uploaded by Leanne G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoy using this product and it is such a good price. I use it once a week and it just leaves my hair looking so shiny and healthy and so light. For reference I have long, straight, thinker hair. This is something I would recommend and will repurchase once I have used it up.
sabrina J.
E Grand Forks, MN
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask uploaded by sabrina J.
i am always weary about try new products on my hair however this mask worked miracles. my hair is bleached and very damaged however this mask alone made it feel silky and soft after just one use. I was very impressed by the fact that I didn’t make my hair feel greasy as other hair masks often do. additionally there is so much product for such an affordable price.

237 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jonas M.
il y a 6 mois
Maddie A. il y a 5 mois
Yes! I didn’t notice a true difference until my 3rd use. I was only doing it once a week and realized my hair needed more tlc. I tried doing it every other day for a week and that’s when I really noticed the benefits. Just have to be patient and stick to a regimen!
Candice  W.
Greensburg, IN
il y a 6 mois
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask what’s everyone’s thoughts on this?
Maddie A. il y a 5 mois
I think it’s a great value for the price. It’s a huge tub so if you have shorter hair or finer hair (like me) it was last you a long time. It leaves my hair soft and healthy feeling for a few days :)
Heidi K.
il y a 7 mois
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask ? Wo bekomme ich die günstig??
Kaitlyn K. il y a 4 mois
It's $15 USD on the Eva NYC website. I think that's the cheapest it gets. If not, I'm sure you can find it on Amazon and order through there.