Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask

a deep conditioning treatment that repairs and strengthens dry and damaged hair.
hair is left soft, smooth and manageable.

I Wanna know the smell and feel of your hair after using this?
Never tried a hair mask how does it work exactly ?
WooRth the price?
Start your review of Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask!
Elizabeth K.
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask uploaded by Elizabeth K.
Purchased at: ULTA
INFO ON FORMULA DISCREPANCY: We’ve bought two tubs of this. One from Target and one from Ulta. There seems to be a minor formula + packaging discrepancy, but I’ve used both and they work, smell, and feel the same. Not a bad thing to say about this product. I bought it on a whim during a sale at Ulta because I’ve been growing out my hair to donate it and I wanted to find something to keep it hydrated and healthy looking. Let me tell you, we almost immediately had to order another one because my two sisters and mom fell in love with it too! This stuff is SOOO nice and my hair feels so soft and healthy after using it. I’m pretty brutal to my hair—I like my extreme hold hairsprays and sea salt sprays and texturizing creams. This feels like a reset button. I have a lot of hair so I usually combine a scoop with my fave conditioner (currently Ogx Biotin & Collagen Conditioner) and it does awesome. The important thing is that you rinse this out really well since it’s so thick. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed if you pick this up. It smells, works, and feels great, and we’re going to buy our third tub ASAP!
La Cretia A.
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask uploaded by La Cretia A.
I had really low expectations for this product that I received as a sample, but it surprisingly was not bad. I love that it was thick and heavy because I have 4c hair, so that's perfect for my hair type. It may not be for other hair types though. I left it in my hair for 5mins only because I was in a rush,but I would've left if for like 15-20mins. For 5mins being in my 4c hair it made my hair feel soft,alive,healthy, hydrated...wow, just amazing. Live it
Sandra R.
Brick, NJ
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask uploaded by Sandra R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Therapy Session Hair Mask-Argan oil and plant proteins help to strengthen and repair dry and damaged hair. Wonderful product for dry brittle hair!
Emily W.
Savannah, GA
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask uploaded by Emily W.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff smells amazing and you can find it at Target! I’ve seen Eva NYC in Ulta but I was wary of the price. But I definitely think it’s worth it. It’s so smooth on your hair and leaves it easy to brush after the shower!
Leanne G.
Turlock, CA
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask uploaded by Leanne G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoy using this product and it is such a good price. I use it once a week and it just leaves my hair looking so shiny and healthy and so light. For reference I have long, straight, thinker hair. This is something I would recommend and will repurchase once I have used it up.
Jessica W.
Centreville, MI
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask uploaded by Jessica W.
This hair mask by Eva is absolutely amazing! It smells really good and the directions say to leave in for 3 to 5 minutes but I left it in for an hour and a half then rinsed it. Let me tell you my hair felt absolutely awesome after!!! If you have dry hair I would recommend this mask!!
Shania R.
Granby
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask uploaded by Shania R.
I have bought this twice now and I have never had my hair feeling so smooth after using a product before until I used this. I love the packaging and the smell is great too. I will be buying this product again!
Melissa A.
Van Nuys, CA
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask uploaded by Melissa A.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I like this product for my dry and oily hair. I use this product once a week to moisturize my dry hair and to reduce the oils of my hair. It smells great. It leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny.
suzana H.
Franklin, WI
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask uploaded by suzana H.
I got this product in my ipsy bag. I really enjoyed using this mask. The first thing I noticed was the yummy scent. It was very pleasant, not overpowering at all. I liked that I didn't have to leave it on for long, 2-5 minutes and Im good.
Guillani S.
Allen, TX
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask uploaded by Guillani S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have heard that this brand is really great ! And personally I would have to agree, this mask would leave my hair feeling super soft !!

221 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sharmin K.