BY EVA NYC #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

The Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask deeply conditions, repairs and strengthens dry and damaged hair. Argan oil nourishes and revitalizes, while Keravis™ protein complex drastically increases hair's strength and elasticity. The results are hydrated, soft and manageable hair. Available at Ulta Beauty and on Ulta.com.

•Free of parabens, phosphates, mineral oils, not tested on animals.

• Does this make your hair nice if you have damaged hair9 Answers
  • Have you tested Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask?4 Answers
  • What is this hair mask used for? I love the packaging! 6 Answers
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
(Please excuse the unsightly tan I have from my sunglasses 😎) I 100% had more faith in the fact that my hair was irreparable than I ever had in this little 60 mL Therapy Session bottle. 💁 Sorry, Eva·NYC, I based my initial hypothesis off facts. My hair is a monster. I'm 31, and it's been dry, brittle and the worst...🙈 falling out 😭 for the better part of a decade..ever since I had my kids. It's super thick (2 xl hair ties to hold it up) and long-reaches to the small of my back. I've tried it all, y'all. Serums ✔ Rinse out AND Leave-In Conditioners ✔ Salon Products ✔ Drugstore Products ✔ "Miracle Masks" ✔ All the home remedies ✔ Every Oil, including the oils in my kitchen ✔ THE HORROR! I just want to not look like I was freshly electrocuted or even not cry when trying to brush my hair, ya know? Eventually I gave up. I've literally worn my hair in a messy bun for a solid 5 years straight 😏 I received this nugget for free, in exchange for my honest opinion, and this honestly was the last product I opened/tried. I devoured the rest within 2 days, this guy sat on the porch for a week. As always, when I took my hair down before my shower, it was a tangled mess. When I say my hair was the desert, what I mean is when I wash/condition my hair using the products I've used for years, after rinsing, the bottom 1/3 is already dry. AFTER RINSING. It literally repels water. So I showered as normal, washed my hair, and applied this mask after applying my face mask. I left them both on for about 10-15 minutes - (this product directs you to wait 2-5 minutes) I washed my face first, then rinsed my hair. 🚨 MY HAIR WAS WET AFTER RINSING! 🚨 I honestly would have been THRILLED if that was the only thing that happened. But the good people at Eva NYC have our backs (and our hair) so it definitely didn't stop there. I don't really know how to explain the scent, other than it's extremely pleasant, not overwhelming, and it does linger. I can still smell it after use all the way until I'm about to wash it again. Hair is smooth, soft and AMAZING!
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received EvaNYC free from Influnster to sample and leave my honest opinion. I was overwhelmed the very first time I used EvaNYC I shampooed my hair then put EvaNYC on as a conditioner. It went on light no greasy or heavy feeling definetly not hard to rinse out feeling. The scent is light but sweet. I did not use mousse after using EvaNYC as I normally do. I did not need too. I brushed my wet hair without any tangles!! My hair dried extremely soft and there was no frizz!! I was surprised at how fantastic Eva NYC worked for me! My hair felt so soft looked so smooth and no flyaways. I will use this from now on in my hair routine!! I definetly recommend Eva NYC it's an excellent product I'm extremely satisfied with my outcome!! #FlourishVoxBox #Contest @Influenster
Hilary B.
Review for: Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask is like a delicious little cupcake for your hair to enjoy. Upon applying this Mask to my wet hair the first thing I noticed was the fabulous yummy cupcake scent. The Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask was so easy to comb through my hair with a shower comb and I have long super thick hair. I then put a shower cap over my hair while I waited the suggested 3-5 minutes then rinsed throughly. As I was rinsing my hair I was simply amazed as my hair felt like silk it was so smooth and felt simply amazing. It has been 2 days since using this Hair Mask and my hair still feels so soft and smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who has frizzy over styled hair as this is a unruly hairs best friend and your hair will love the scent as it really does smell like a yummy little cupcake! The Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask can be found at both Ulta as well as your local CVS! Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask
Heather T.
I received a complimentary sample of this product through Influenster in exchange for my honest review.

When I first noticed this product in my Influenster box, I was so excited to try it out! I have super thick, curly/wavy hair that has a frizz issue, so I use heat to style a few times a week. Because of that, my hair has some damage and dryness. I worked this product through my hair and left it in for about 5 minutes before I rinsed it out. As soon as I was rinsing, I could tell a difference! My hair normally tangles so much while I am rinsing it, and I have to keep brushing through with a wide tooth comb to efficiently get all of the product out of my hair, but my hair was so smooth and silky when I was rinsing this out! After my hair dried, I was even happier to notice that the frizz was gone, and my curls had dried into perfect spirals. The only qualm I had with this product was the smell. It smelled strongly of vanilla (maybe?), which I normally don't care for unless it's mixed in with other fragrances, but it did fade a bit, so it isn't a deal breaker for me. In any case, the product itself is great and I would definitely recommend to anyone with damaged/frizzy hair!
Desmii C.
Ocilla, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am absolutely in love with this conditioning treatment mask by #evanyc that I recieved from for free from #influenster. My hair is soft, moisturized, and do you see that shine? It smells DIVINE! Its light weight compared to most masks i have tried and doesn't leave my hair feeling slick or heavy. It rinsed out clean with no residue. I will definitely be purchasing more of this! I'm a #NaturalHair gal so im always skeptical about trying new products. This one is definitely worth it! #complimentary #EvaTherapySesh #contest @influenster @evahairnyc
Ag K.
Saginaw, TX
I use conditioner and treatments almost everyday because I end up washing my hair everyday despite what they say. Therefore, i have tried many conditioners low to high to very high. Eva NYC was a pleasant surprise in my voxbox and it is a new addition to my regular routine now. First of all it functions great! It properly hydrates and smoothens my hair all day without making it too weighed down. By the way, I have a lot of thin hair that is generally straight with some curls usually around the end. I have a very dry scalp that tends to get flaky but oily if not treated properly. Secondly, this product smells wonderful. It reminds me of loccitane products and is not overpowering. Thirdly, the price is reasonable and available at cvs. The only minus would be the packaging. It does function well in enclosing and containing the product but it looks a little cheap. I believe a more modern design would be better. Still it is not stopping me from repurchasing!
Brittany D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received my Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask free from Influenster for my review and decided to use it as a weekly deep conditioner. I hadn't yet heard about Eva NYC until getting this from Influenster but upon looking up the products they are very affordable. The first thing I noticed about this hair mask was how good it smelled when I opened the bottle. I left it in my hair while I shaved my legs and only slightly noticed a difference as I rinsed my hair out so I wasnt sure how much of a difference it would make. But after I dried my hair and started straightening it, I noticed a pretty big difference in how soft my hair felt compared to normal. I keep wanting to run my fingers through it! I love it! I will definitely being buying this product and look forward to trying some other Eva NYC products.
Holly L.
Statesville, NC
Review for: Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask, 2 Ounce
I was skeptical when I first got this in my Flourish VoxBox. My hair is so dry and every conditioner seems to leave it greasy at the roots. This mask is AMAZING. I used it every day until it ran out and it just made me hair super soft and never made it feel greasy. I wish it was a little cheaper, that’s the only reason I never bought a larger size when it ran out. But I will definitely buy again after Christmas. Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in the Flourish VoxBox I've been using it daily as a deep conditioner and my hair feels amazing. It feels so much softer and stronger. My hair was pretty damaged and dry and this really helped repair it and make it healthy again. It also smells amazing! It doesn't weigh your hair down or make it greasy. It actually has a lot of movement and is so much more manageable after using this. It's affordable and definitely worth it. I seen results after just one use. This is definitely something that I am going to continue to repurchase over and over!
Narelis A.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this and it truly works. Im 23, Puerto Rican with long thick wavy to curly hair that almost reaches my butt. I have dry frizzy hair that has been bleached and dyed and has a lot of split ends. This product took care of all of that and at the same time smelled wonderful for a few days and was full of life and bounce and unimaginable softness. I got this as a free item in a voxbox and this is truly something Im going to buy in the future because it is just that great. It is reasonably priced as well. I suggest this to everyone. Im sooo glad I got it in my box and that I had the opportunity to try it because this literally changed my life and my hair. GO GET IT!
jess p.
Is this mask worth the money? I have very brittle hair that gets extremely dry easily.
Brooklynn S.
Does this make your hair nice if you have damaged hair
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many time a week I can use this?
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does work really well my hair needs some serious love lately and I need a good product.
Amanda W.
Toronto , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this hair mask used for? I love the packaging!