Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask

deep condition • strengthen • repair

therapy session hair mask is a deep conditioning treatment that repairs and strengthens dry and damaged hair. Argan oil feeds hair with vitamins and nutrients, while Keravis™ delivers optimal anti-breakage benefits and is scientifically proven to dramatically increase strength and flexibility.

Hair is left soft, smooth and manageable.

*Free of parabens, phosphates, mineral oils, not tested on animals.

How well does this repair the hair?
Always wanted to try this, had anyone tried it and let me know what they thought? Thanks in advance.
Start your review of Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask!
8 days agoIndianapolis, IN
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask uploaded by Mary C.
I love love love EvaNYC haircare products! I have used the shampoo, condish and mane magic for 2years now and it's done amazing things to my hair. Especially when I added the therapy sessions hair mask to my hair care regimen. It delivers a load of softness and shine that cant be beat as well as a giant shot of hydration that lasts for a couple days! ( hello dry shampoo! ) I highly recommend that you try them out and you'll be in love with this underrated hairmask too! Eva NYC Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask Eva NYC Clean It Up Shampoo Eva NYC Soften Up Conditioner
a month agoBentonville, AR
My goodness, talk about smooth and luxurious hair when you use the Eva NYC Theray session hair mask. My hair is so soft and silky smooth ( I can’t stop touching when I use this mask).
2 days ago
My curly hair just loves this product. Bouncing curls on fleek. Nice formula that keeps my curls hydrated. I do a hair mask once a week and so far this one is my die or ride product
a day agoMonroe , NC
LOVE this hair mask. I use it all of the time and it helps my hair so much. I definitely recommended this product. It leaves my hair so soft. I have very dry and curly hair.
3 months agoPortsmouth, VA
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask uploaded by Kristen M.
This mask made my hair so soft. I have somewhat dry hair and this helped with that so much. I used this mask at night and the next day when I straighten my hair it looked so good and healthy. I definitely recommend
a month agoPittston, PA
Eva NYC therapy session hair mask is a deep conditioning treatment that repairs and strengthens dry and damaged hair. Argan oil feeds hair with vitamins and nutrients, while Keravis Protein Complex delivers optimal anti-breakage benefits and is scientifically proven to dramatically increase strength and flexibility. Hair is left soft, smooth and manageable. Would recommend this product
2 months agoHerriman, UT
Purchased at: ULTA
Oy. This is not my favorite, I was pretty bummed and had high hopes but it seems like I’m in the population that gets super dry hair with this mask. I think because of the super high silicone content it prevents my other treatments and leave-ins from working on my balayaged hair. I think if you don’t use leave ins, and do have a sulfate shampoo, this would be fine.
a month agoN Las Vegas, NV
I received this in a voxbox during Valentine's day and have unfortunately finished all the product in the sample. I loved using this once a week to help repair my damaged ends. I have alot of hair so i used a half dollar size amount to saturate everything. I do have colored hair and it was safe enough to use without fading. The smell is awesome too!
4 months ago
 This hair mask is absolutely amazing! I honestly put it in my hair and put my hair in a bun and left it in allll night longgg girllll!  I have naturally unruly curly poofy hair  and I didn’t even have to put product in my hair the next day for it to be  perfectly curly, soft ,and bouncy!  Highly recommend!!!!
3 months ago
This stuff is amazing. First off, it smells wonderful. It really does what it claims, it repairs and strengthens. I noticed a great improvement in my hair after just the first use. I used it every other day as an in shower mask. I could definitely tell the difference on the days I didn't use it. And its safe for colored hair 🙌

105 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...