BY EVA NYC #3 in Leave-In Conditioner

The Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask deeply conditions, repairs and strengthens dry and damaged hair. Argan oil nourishes and revitalizes, while Keravis™ protein complex drastically increases hair's strength and elasticity. The results are hydrated, soft and manageable hair. Available at Ulta Beauty and on Ulta.com.

•Free of parabens, phosphates, mineral oils, not tested on animals.

• Does this make your hair nice if you have damaged hair9 Answers
  • What is this hair mask used for? I love the packaging! 6 Answers
  • Just wondering for anyone with straight hair that has tried this....5 Answers
Bessie B.
Bessie B.
Toney, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is absolutely amazing! I have naturally curly hair and it's dry, fine,and damaged!After one use this brought my hair back to life!I use it as an everyday conditioner & I will never be without it!It's a miracle product!I also use it on my daughter, who has multi cultural hair & it's amazing! She also uses it everyday,but in addition I add a small amount to her hair while I'm styling it and it has worked wonders and has stopped the tender headed yelling when we do her hair!Besides actually working and being amazing,it is the most beautiful scent & leaves your hair smelling absolutely delicious!A must have product!Affordable & Amazing!!!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this hair mask in an ipsy bag and started using it when I ran out of conditioner. I wasn't expecting to love it, but I absolutely fell in love. This product has a warm, sweet smell like vanilla. It has a thick consistency so it really coats your hair. After waiting the 2-3 minutes to rinse, I noticed an immediate improvement to my hair. My hair typically feels like hay and is impossible to brush because of how dry and knotty it is. However, this product made my hair soft and shiny. Because of this mask I am actually able to run my fingers through my hair!! I highly recommend it.
Coleen K.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
As someone with thick, frizzy hair, it isn’t easy to tame. I found this therapy mask to be a must-have because it deeply conditioned without causing oil build-up. It nourished my color damaged hair while deducing frizz, and it just was much easy to manage as well. I found it to be softer after a week of using this product, and easier to brush without tangles, too.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
I received a sample of this in my ipsy bag months ago and fell in love. It leaves my color treated hair soft and easy to work with. I purchased a container of it later on and wow the tub it comes in is huge. Very affordable. The only down side is that it is a large jar and hard to find a spot for it in my shower.
Corrie W.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair mask is thick and creamy with a light sweet musk smell that is not too overpowering. It glide though your hair and makes my thick curly hair soft and manageable. It makes my hair easier to detangle and gives it moisture. I would repurchase this product. It is available at ulta.
Canaan B.
Canaan B.
I began using this product this summer. It has made my hair a lot softer after each use. It does make my hair a little oily. Therefore, I only started using it 1 or 2 times a week like after I get out of the pool, or want to wash out nappy curls. I totally recommend!
Celeste K.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is seriously my favorite deep conditioner. It smells AMAZING!!! I usually leave it on for 5 minutes then rinse out really well. My hair soaks it up and leaves it soft, shiny, bouncy, not weighed down, and manageable. Please do yourself a favor and try this out!
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Bolling Afb, DC
I use this mask before I was my hair, and love it. It makes my hair so soft and smooth. I have fine brown hair. The scent is great, just like all of Eva NYC's products. It's great at reviving my hair after a few days of heat styling. Definitely would recommend.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Westford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried a sample of this and I am totally going to purchase a full size. It smells like donuts and lush's American cream. I am completely in love with the scent and it also serves its purpose and is a nice hair mask and my hair is super soft and conditioned!
Shaye K.
Shaye K.
Chattanooga , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this deluxe sample in my #beautycon #nyc16 swag bag and I'm allready trying to find out where I can buy it! It smells amazing, my hair feels very soft and shiny! I'm so sad it's empty! Curly hair girls go ahead and grab this one now!
jess p.
jess p.
Is this mask worth the money? I have very brittle hair that gets extremely dry easily.
Brooklynn S.
Brooklynn S.
Does this make your hair nice if you have damaged hair
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Elgin, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many time a week I can use this?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Toronto , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is this hair mask used for? I love the packaging!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does work really well my hair needs some serious love lately and I need a good product.