BY EVA NYC #16 in Texturizing Spray

texture • tousle • matte finish

Surf's Up Texture Spray is a weightless spray that creates beachy waves, adds instant volume and builds lasting texture. Zeolite delivers buildable texture in a dry, matte finish, while Vitamin C & fatty acids enhance shine, nourish and repair.

Hair is left perfectly undone, textured and voluminous.

*Free of parabens, phosphates, mineral oils, not tested on animals.

• Eva NYC Surf's Up Texture Spray What kind of hair do you have?? ...7 Answers
  • I haven't tried the Texture Spray yet only the sh... Be the first to answer!
  • Was it just me, or did anyone find this product to do nothing?2 Answers
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
This is a pretty good texturizing spray. I like using it on day two with my curly hair. It adds texture and makes my hair piece-ier, I'd use if it I was going for that tousled bed head look. It does leave a residue and can make your hair feel thicker like there's a ton of product in it. I'd recommend not spaying it near your rooms because it started to make my hair look greasy. If you have fine hair it's definitely not for you, it can be very heavy. It does have a very strong synthetic floral smell, although that can be par for the course with aerosol products. It is a good price point and the can is very cute! I do like eva nyc's branding.
Katrina K.
Super great and didnt leave a film in my hair.I would recommend this to anyone. I had lots of complements with it also! Smelled great and seemed to last all day and some of the next! I hope to find this in a store soon to try others like it! Thanks for the free sample!
Chelsea H.
Love this texture spray. I’ve already repurchase once and I plan to continue using it. I have naturally wavy hair and I spray this on when wet, scrunch a little, and let it air dry. It helps define my waves but leaves them soft and touchable.
Sabrina C.
Phoenix
Absolute favorite texture spray ever!! I’ve been thru about 3 bottles now and i can’t get enough. Smells amazing and lasts for about two days for me, since I wash every two days or three. Not too stuff, but so much volume i’m obsessed.
Cindy H.
Council Blfs, IA
I didn’t really like this stuff. It left my hair feeling gunky and like it had a residue in it. Wouldn’t be cost effective if I decided to buy it. Did smell nice though. I can’t really think of anything for room for improvement.
Gabriela A.
I do not like having to do this type of review's, but sometimes there are products that seem fatal and you must tell the whole truth to get people to your experience ... First of all I want to start by saying that my natural hair is quite wavy (Not to the point of being curly), but if they form a beautiful siren waves. The texturizing products I like very much, since they manage to add more dimension to my hairstyle, they are easy to apply and the finish is fantastic, but in what error I was with this product ... First of all its aroma, oh my god! I've hated it! It is like a synthetic and sweet smell that caused me a headache (super sad for this), secondly I have been trying for two weeks that the product works for me in some way ... I applied it with wet and dry hair and I have not got it The finish I wanted, the product is distributed strangely and leaves your hair extremely thick, as if it had an extra layer and the feeling to the touch is so uncomfortable and annoying that I have had to go to wash my hair right away! Then, not to be unfair in the score I decided to try to try it as a kind of lacquer (already with curlers made of machine) but again the same story ... My hair was super heavy, to the point that the 40 minutes that lasts for me Curlers throw them in the trash, again I had to go wash my hair because I could not stand the feeling ... I really am extremely disappointed, I had heard wonders of this product and for me it was a total mistake ...
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love this product and it smells so good. Smell is long lasting. This product did meet my needs. I recommend others to try this product. It helps me to manage my hair. I have shared this products with orders and they have purchased the product.
Arielle S.
Danville, KY
Does not hold all day, would have to use a lot of product. Smells awesome. My hair type is naturally curly. Color is naturally brown but I have highlights as well. I would rather use a mousse due to my hair being naturally curly. Would like for the product to hold longer and to be able to use on all hair types.
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
I love this stuff. I have fine hair and it's hard to style because it's so soft. This gives me some texture so I can tease my hair and it makes it easier for me to style.
Robyn L.
Farber, MO
I really loved this product. I can use this whether I wear it straight or wavy. I usually mess my hair up a little, and love the volume and texture that last all day.
Anny F.
Newark, NJ
Eva NYC Surf's Up Texture Spray What kind of hair do you have?? Thick or thin?
pahoua y.
Fresno, CA
Does this works on curly hair ?
Nikki H.
Was it just me, or did anyone find this product to do nothing?
Andrea S.
Fallston, MD
Do you apply this to wet or dry hair?
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
My hair loses its volume and curl as it gets longer, will this spray work well for my thick hair?