Eva NYC Surf'S Up Texture Spray

Hi There!
I'll leave your hair perfectly undone, tousled and voluminous. My weightless formula creates beachy waves, adds instant volume and builds lasting texture with a matte finish. Surf's up, babe!

Hola!, alguien me pudiera dar más explicación de este producto o me pudieran decir que tanto lo recomiendan..... ?
I Had this but I don’t know how it works can y’all tell me?
What is the easiest way to remove this product?
Start your review of Eva NYC Surf'S Up Texture Spray!
Denea J.
Los Angeles, CA
Eva NYC Surf'S Up Texture Spray uploaded by Denea J.
Finally, a product that matches how I feel inside (sparkly!). It smells SO good and does a fantastic job of giving my hair and body the final extra touch every KWEEN deserves. I saw that there’s a gold version launching soon and can’t wait to try that as well. More colors, puh-lease.
Courtney R.
Friendship, ME
Wasn't too pleased with this product. I didn't really notice a difference. this product just wasn't for me
Gabriela A.
Eva NYC Surf'S Up Texture Spray uploaded by Gabriela A.
I do not like having to do this type of review's, but sometimes there are products that seem fatal and you must tell the whole truth to get people to your experience ... First of all I want to start by saying that my natural hair is quite wavy (Not to the point of being curly), but if they form a beautiful siren waves. The texturizing products I like very much, since they manage to add more dimension to my hairstyle, they are easy to apply and the finish is fantastic, but in what error I was with this product ... First of all its aroma, oh my god! I've hated it! It is like a synthetic and sweet smell that caused me a headache (super sad for this), secondly I have been trying for two weeks that the product works for me in some way ... I applied it with wet and dry hair and I have not got it The finish I wanted, the product is distributed strangely and leaves your hair extremely thick, as if it had an extra layer and the feeling to the touch is so uncomfortable and annoying that I have had to go to wash my hair right away! Then, not to be unfair in the score I decided to try to try it as a kind of lacquer (already with curlers made of machine) but again the same story ... My hair was super heavy, to the point that the 40 minutes that lasts for me Curlers throw them in the trash, again I had to go wash my hair because I could not stand the feeling ... I really am extremely disappointed, I had heard wonders of this product and for me it was a total mistake ...
Anna K.
Laurel, MS
Eva NYC Surf'S Up Texture Spray uploaded by Anna K.
Eva NYC Surf'S Up Texture Spray uploaded by Anna K.
This is one of my favorites! My hair is super flat, especially when it’s freshly washed. This texture spray adds the perfect amount of grit to give my hair some texture and volume!
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
I love this product! I use it in my hair all the time begore going out with the girls, i always get so many compliments when i have it on! I just ran out of the bottle that i received from influenster but am hoping on buying more soon! I definitely recommend this product and brand
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I love this product,it smells great,a light fresh scent,it really gives my fine hair some texture, especially in humid climates such as where I live.
Mrs. M.
Eva NYC Surf'S Up Texture Spray uploaded by Mrs. M.
👑Kweeen Glitter Spray👑 I am loving this Kweeen Glitter Spray by [user:evahairnyc] ✨ ✨I received this #trybeforeyoubuy from Madelyn B. it’s super fun and easy to use. I sprayed this on my hair and my arms for some sparkle. • [user:evahairnyc] • [user:PINCHme] • [user:keepingitkymber] • [user:happypincher] Tags: 🏷 #discokweeen4eva #makeup #beauty #glam #slay #selfie #lookoftheday #photooftheday #motd #nofilter #GRWM #undiscovered_muas #everydaymakeup #cosmetics #blush #pinchmebox #pinchmefreesample
Jennifer B.
Youngstown, OH
I received a sample of this from Pinch Me. I got it to use on my daughter's hair. It's easy to apply easy to use. The product is pretty good. It looks really cute and my daughter's hair seem like it was pretty long lasting I would recommend this to others that wanted to put some glitter in their daughter's hair or their own hair or their son's hair.
Rasha I.
Las Vegas , NV
Eva NYC Surf'S Up Texture Spray uploaded by Rasha I.
Eva NYC Surf'S Up Texture Spray uploaded by Rasha I.
I got this product from infleunster for testing purposes. But I didnt like it just look a mess on the hair and I tried to use it on my body and it gave me redness and some pumps, so it didnt use it after that. I wouldn't buy it again
Arielle S.
Does not hold all day, would have to use a lot of product. Smells awesome. My hair type is naturally curly. Color is naturally brown but I have highlights as well. I would rather use a mousse due to my hair being naturally curly. Would like for the product to hold longer and to be able to use on all hair types.