BY EVA NYC #14 in Texturizing Spray

Surf's Up! Texture Spray is a weightless spray that creates beachy waves, adds instant volume and builds lasting texture. Zeolite delivers buildable texture in a dry, matte finish, while Vitamin C & fatty acids enhance shine, nourish and repair.

• Eva NYC Surf's Up Texture Spray What kind of hair do you have?? ...7 Answers
  • I haven't tried the Texture Spray yet only the sh... Be the first to answer!
  • Was it just me, or did anyone find this product to do nothing?2 Answers
Alexa R.
Bolling Afb, DC
I don't particularly like hair products that make my freshly washed hair feel like I haven't washed my hair in weeks. It somewhat makes my straight/ wavy hair have more waves, but nothing crazy. It smells great though.
Chayla D.
This stuff smells amazing! Subsumed I use it just for the smell. It doesn't add as much texture as I would like to my short hair. I thought it would be more of a wax spray buy it's great for what it is !
Brittney J.
Longview, TX
This texture spray is awesome! My hair is VERY flat and it really helps give me some volume! It has a great smell and its around $12 dollars at ulta. It does last all day for me!
Amber T.
Austin, TX
Sad to say this product is almost gone, I really love it in the summer. I have long hair that I wear natural, perfect for a little extra help with the beach waves!
Sue F.
Raleigh, NC
I love this texturizing spray! It gives volume to my fine hair. I had to get used to the smell. However, I love it now!
tiffany s.
Frenchburg, KY
I absolutly love this product! i recieved a free sample of it and ended up going to the store and buying more! it lasts for a while and did not make my hair frizzy at all. My hair color is died pink and brown, and my type is naturally curly. This tamed my hair amazingly..
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
. .
@evahairnyc Has been a fav of mine for a while, they recently became available for purchase at @cvspharmacy! Their dry texture spray is 💣. It smells fantastic, lightly tossles my hair and doesn’t leave it feeling sticky
Gabriela A.
I do not like having to do this type of review's, but sometimes there are products that seem fatal and you must tell the whole truth to get people to your experience ... First of all I want to start by saying that my natural hair is quite wavy (Not to the point of being curly), but if they form a beautiful siren waves. The texturizing products I like very much, since they manage to add more dimension to my hairstyle, they are easy to apply and the finish is fantastic, but in what error I was with this product ... First of all its aroma, oh my god! I've hated it! It is like a synthetic and sweet smell that caused me a headache (super sad for this), secondly I have been trying for two weeks that the product works for me in some way ... I applied it with wet and dry hair and I have not got it The finish I wanted, the product is distributed strangely and leaves your hair extremely thick, as if it had an extra layer and the feeling to the touch is so uncomfortable and annoying that I have had to go to wash my hair right away! Then, not to be unfair in the score I decided to try to try it as a kind of lacquer (already with curlers made of machine) but again the same story ... My hair was super heavy, to the point that the 40 minutes that lasts for me Curlers throw them in the trash, again I had to go wash my hair because I could not stand the feeling ... I really am extremely disappointed, I had heard wonders of this product and for me it was a total mistake ...
Angelina C.
I received this Eva NYC Surfs Up! Texture Spray for free in a Vox Box from Influenster. Just in time too,  I had recently cut my really long hair to a shoulder-length and was in need of some sort of texturing spray to give it body/lift. Upon my first use, the nozzle clogged almost immediately. After a short spray, it just stopped. If I had been alone, I would've been bummed and written it off as a broken product, but luckily my husband was there and knew how to unclog it. I was able to use it about 4 more times before it clogged yet again, so I need to ask him to fix it again and that is a little frustrating. My first impression: it's very lightweight which I'm happy about. I don't like products that make my hair feel super heavy, gross and sticky. After a couple of uses I was better able to determine about how much to use to get a desired result -my hair is on the thicker side. It didn't have a very strong hold, so while being lightweight is a pro in my opinion, there were a few times I felt like maybe it was almost too light since I wished it could've given me somewhat more texture than what I ended up with. Scent is the next big thing I need to touch on. I like the scent, but it was too strong for my taste. It took me using it about 3 times to realize that I didn't like how strong the scent was, and seeing as how you have to spray this on your head, you're left with a somewhat strong lingering scent that follows you around. There's no getting away from it. It actually made me a bit nauseous and gave me a light headache once. So if you're sensitive to fragrance, this may not be for you, otherwise I recommend spraying it somewhere with good ventilation and then getting out of that room. I should note, once I left the area where I had applied this, I was less affected by the strength of the fragrance.While I received this product for free for testing purposes, my opinions are my own.
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
I wanted to try a new beach wave spray so I bought this. I absolutely love the scent of it! The way it sprays out, not so much. I feel like you have to use a lot to get the desired look. It does leave nice natural, soft looking beach waves though!
Anny F.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eva NYC Surf's Up Texture Spray What kind of hair do you have?? Thick or thin?
pahoua y.
Fresno, CA
Does this works on curly hair ?
Nikki H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was it just me, or did anyone find this product to do nothing?
Andrea S.
Fallston, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you apply this to wet or dry hair?
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
My hair loses its volume and curl as it gets longer, will this spray work well for my thick hair?