Eva NYC Shampoo & Conditioner Set

Take complete care of your hair with this Eva NYC shampoo and conditioner set. Limit 5 per household. Product Features: Shampoo cleanses, restores and nourishes all hair types. Conditioner moisturizes, detangles and repairs hair. Keravis protein strengthens follicles. Argan oil feeds hair with vitamins and nutrients. Products are free of parabens and phosphates. What's Included: 33.8-oz. bottle Clean It Up shampoo 33.8-oz. bottle Soften Up conditioner Product Details: Model no. EV45.10683 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 2 PK. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult.

I am considering buying a new shampoo called Eva NYC Clean it up. What are everyone's thoughts on it? Anyone ever use it? Pros and cons please!! Eva NYC Shampoo & Conditioner Set
Is this a good product for oily hair that’s super dry on the ends but oily on the scalp?
Este set es bueno para el pelo teñido
Start your review of Eva NYC Shampoo & Conditioner Set!
Purchased at: Target
This shampoo and conditioner did not work well for my hair. My husband does use it though. We have different hair types and it seems to work better for him. Smells good and keeps hair looking and feeling clean.
Edison, NJ
Love! Love! Love! I would recommend this to everyone I know. I love the smell, and the way my hair feels afterwards! My hair feels extra clean and light. I also like the packaging. It’s very eye catching .
Morgantown
I have tried a lot of shampoo and conditioner and I have to say Eva nyc is one of the best! It smells good goes on so smooth and truthfully it doesn’t cost an arm and leg for their products.
Mesa, AZ
Eva NYC Shampoo & Conditioner Set uploaded by Clarisa R.
JUST RAN OUT AND NEED MORE! Smells great, hair feels awesome after use! You can purchase at Ulta, Sally’s and Target. Lightweight on hair. Love the benefits of oils in shampoo.
Houston , TX
Eva NYC Shampoo & Conditioner Set uploaded by CoCo S.
It revive my hair especially my curls! It helped my hair to not frizz up, I even rode in the car with wet hair and the window down and my hair was still fine! #awesome
Arcanum, OH
I love the EVA NYC shampoo and conditioner set. I received a sample from Influenster, then bought again from Ulta. I love the way the shampoo and conditioner smells, the shampoo lathers nice and the conditioner leaves my hair silky and smooth?
Ypsilanti , MI
First and foremost, they killed it on the packaging. I love the hot pink bottles and the colorful labels. Second, the product itself smells really nice, like vanilla, but not too sweet or overpowering. After using this, my hair feels clean and soft. The conditioner could be a little bit more moisturizing but I don't have dry hair so it's not a huge deal. I like this shampoo and conditioner!
MAHANOY CITY , PA
I would like to receive the products eva nyc, I had already used the mask for the hair is great. I recommend it, now I would like to treat the shampoo and condition. the mask was received by box influence. excellent product.
Highland Mls, NY
My fav shampoo and conditioner! Leaves my hair feeling so soft and cleaned. Doesnt leave any gross build up or residue. Smells fresh. So afforable and cruelty free!
Omaha, NE
These are so great, they work wonderfully in my hair. They smell wonderful. I first got them as samples through VoxBox, and HAD to buy, and I got them hem a Costco for cheap.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Kamila V. • 8 months ago
Loved it and used for a while when Costco carried it. For reference I have pin straight, blonde hair which tends to on the dry side. This was the perfect combo for my hair