Eva NYC Shampoo & Conditioner Set

Take complete care of your hair with this Eva NYC shampoo and conditioner set. Limit 5 per household. Product Features: Shampoo cleanses, restores and nourishes all hair types. Conditioner moisturizes, detangles and repairs hair. Keravis protein strengthens follicles. Argan oil feeds hair with vitamins and nutrients. Products are free of parabens and phosphates. What's Included: 33.8-oz. bottle Clean It Up shampoo 33.8-oz. bottle Soften Up conditioner Product Details: Model no. EV45.10683 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 2 PK. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult.

[product:eva-nyc-shampoo-&-conditioner-set] does this help detangle long, thick, wavy hair?
I am considering buying a new shampoo called Eva NYC Clean it up. What are everyone's thoughts on it? Anyone ever use it? Pros and cons please!! Eva NYC Shampoo & Conditioner Set
Is this a good product for oily hair that’s super dry on the ends but oily on the scalp?
Start your review of Eva NYC Shampoo & Conditioner Set!
Julianna Y.
Berea, KY
Eva NYC Shampoo & Conditioner Set uploaded by Julianna Y.
I love the Satin Dreams smoothing shampoo and conditioner! My hair is much more manageable and holds style for longer. The formula smells great of both products. The shampoo cleans well and had a rich lather. The conditioner makes hair feel soft and smooth. Four stars because the packaging is horrible. I have to pump 10+ times to get enough of the product out of the bottle.
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
1,267 reviews
Eva NYC Shampoo & Conditioner Set uploaded by Cassandra T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve reviewed these products so much just because I love them so much. HIGHLY recommend if you’re looking for softer and cleaner feeling hair. Smells so good.
Synthia F.
I found this shampoo and conditioner at Costco and decided to try something new. It smells amazing! Even for a couple days. The bottle claimed it strengthened hair 3x and it absolutely does! My hair feels thick and soft
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I bought this set at Costco and I'm super happy with it. Both shampoo and conditioner have a beautiful scent that is not overpowering at all and leave my hair feeling very soft. I have dry hair and find this set helps my hair to keep hydrated. Each bottle has a lot of product and the dispenser helps not to waste product. Definitely recommend this set.
Ruth N.
Springfield, MA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Just love this product. It’s extremely thick, and you can water it down just a little. I do this as well during my washing. It leaves my hair clean, soft, and smelling amazing. I have use this product over six months or more and continue to use it. It is my favorite! It also leaves my hair moisturized.😊
Sierra M.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
this shampoo and conditioner has an amazing smell and made my hair feel amazing! highly recommend if your wanting to try something different!
Clarisa R.
Mesa, AZ
Eva NYC Shampoo & Conditioner Set uploaded by Clarisa R.
JUST RAN OUT AND NEED MORE! Smells great, hair feels awesome after use! You can purchase at Ulta, Sally’s and Target. Lightweight on hair. Love the benefits of oils in shampoo.
Ariana A.
Walla Walla, WA
This product made my hair feel absolutely soft/fresh and it has a nice scent it's long lasting my hair is super wavy and frizzy but this has helped me a lot dry affordable NOT PRICEY AT ALL I'm not disappointed in this I will be purchasing more in the future
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
I love the EVA NYC shampoo and conditioner set. I received a sample from Influenster, then bought again from Ulta. I love the way the shampoo and conditioner smells, the shampoo lathers nice and the conditioner leaves my hair silky and smooth?
Yahaira R.
Mahanoy City, PA
I would like to receive the products eva nyc, I had already used the mask for the hair is great. I recommend it, now I would like to treat the shampoo and condition. the mask was received by box influence. excellent product.