BY EVA NYC #5 in Haircare Sets

Take complete care of your hair with this Eva NYC shampoo and conditioner set. Limit 5 per household. Product Features: Shampoo cleanses, restores and nourishes all hair types. Conditioner moisturizes, detangles and repairs hair. Keravis protein strengthens follicles. Argan oil feeds hair with vitamins and nutrients. Products are free of parabens and phosphates. What's Included: 33.8-oz. bottle Clean It Up shampoo 33.8-oz. bottle Soften Up conditioner Product Details: Model no. EV45.10683 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 2 PK. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Dari L.
Wall
I bought this set at Ulta's grand opening in my town and absolutely fell in love. I got it for 20% off and thought why not try it? This set is stunning just by looking at the bottles, and even more impressive once your hair dries. I love the way this made my hair smell and look (i air dry my hair). The only reason I don't give this 5 stars is because i wish it was a little more hydrating.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I bought this set at Costco and I'm super happy with it. Both shampoo and conditioner have a beautiful scent that is not overpowering at all and leave my hair feeling very soft. I have dry hair and find this set helps my hair to keep hydrated. Each bottle has a lot of product and the dispenser helps not to waste product. Definitely recommend this set.
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
I love the EVA NYC shampoo and conditioner set. I received a sample from Influenster, then bought again from Ulta. I love the way the shampoo and conditioner smells, the shampoo lathers nice and the conditioner leaves my hair silky and smooth?
Arielle M.
Brighton , MI
First and foremost, they killed it on the packaging. I love the hot pink bottles and the colorful labels. Second, the product itself smells really nice, like vanilla, but not too sweet or overpowering. After using this, my hair feels clean and soft. The conditioner could be a little bit more moisturizing but I don't have dry hair so it's not a huge deal. I like this shampoo and conditioner!
Heather H.
Portland
So in love and on my list for Santa. Fell in love with the creamy, super smooth, decadent scent and versatility. Not only were my locks loving it, but my body for shaving and lotion as well. I def have to try their other products now!
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Yahaira R.
Mahanoy city, PA
I would like to receive the products eva nyc, I had already used the mask for the hair is great. I recommend it, now I would like to treat the shampoo and condition. the mask was received by box influence. excellent product.
Whitney Y.
North Ridgeville
This is my absolute favorite combo for shampoo and conditioner. I love the bright packaging, it’s eye catching. I picked my set up at Costco and it has turned this damaged color treated hair into silky locks that I can’t get enough of. It smells GREAT.
Brie C.
Franklin
I got travel sized samples of these products for free from Influenster, and I really liked them! The shampoo left my hair feeling super duper clean, and the conditioner made my hair feel beautiful and smooth!
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
My fav shampoo and conditioner! Leaves my hair feeling so soft and cleaned. Doesnt leave any gross build up or residue. Smells fresh. So afforable and cruelty free!
Rebecca P.
Omaha, NE
These are so great, they work wonderfully in my hair. They smell wonderful. I first got them as samples through VoxBox, and HAD to buy, and I got them hem a Costco for cheap.
Amy W.
Williamsburg, VA
are these products worth their price? i need a nice shampoo and conditioner for my hair
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do you save money purchasing these as a set?
Dana J.
Toronto, ON
So. Shampoo and Conditioner. What is your hair Crack? (The Crack part, It's a joke don't come for me lol) Eva NYC Shampoo & Conditioner Set
Riya J.
I just bought the shampoo and conditioner because I have been hearing great things about the company. Does it dry out your scalp and how long can you go between washes with this shampoo? I have oily scalp and curly hair.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Should I start using Eva NYC Shampoo & Conditioner Set ? Will they leave my hair oily? I have normal hair... I usually wash it 3 (4 if necessary) times a week :)