Eva NYC Rock-a-Wave Curl Cream uploaded by Tanya W.Eva NYC Rock-a-Wave Curl Cream uploaded by Layal L.Eva NYC Rock-a-Wave Curl Cream uploaded by Jessica B.

BY EVA NYC

sculpt • define • moisturize

Rock-A-Wave Curl Cream is a lightweight leave in treatment that sculpts and defines curls, while taming frizz and fly-aways. Argan oil feeds hair with vitamins and nutrients, while Keravis™ delivers optimal anti-breakage benefits and is scientifically proven to dramatically increase strength and flexibility.

Hair is left bouncy, touchable and smooth.

*Free of parabens, phosphates, mineral oils, not tested on animals.

• Does this product help you achieve curls or is this only ...1 Answers
  • How well does this product hold a natural curl through th...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave your hair crunchy?1 Answers
  • "I bought this for my daughter who has naturally wavy hair." in 1 review
  • "Definitely a great product to have for someone with wavy or curly hair." in 1 review
  • "Good at keeping my hair soft and managable, but it's still frizzy by mid day." in 1 review
  • "This cream smells amazing and works wonders on my wavy, dry hair." in 1 review
Tanya W.
Pine Knot, KY
Review for: Eva NYC Rock-A-Wave Curl Cream, 3.38 Ounce more...
I received this in a sample box, and honestly I really like. It has a nice smell, and it’s not super greasy when you apply it to the hair. Granted I only received a sample, but just the sample will last me a long while. I will definitely purchase again.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Eva NYC Rock-a-Wave Curl Cream more...
I really liked the result with this curl cream, I first used argan oil and then used this curl cream on top and when I was applying it I combed it through my hair and then scrunched up my curls with my hands. It smelled nice and it really helped define my curls and I had minimal frizz without needing to use hairspray, so this did a great job overall! I normally use curling mousse and this was nice because it felt more light weight than mousse but it did a similar job.
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Siempre que me salgo
De bañar uso mi crema para chinos y me los deja súper increíble súper suaves y súper enchinarnos me encanta y aparte tiene un precio muy economico
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Ive been using this for a bit now and i havent noticed to much of a difference in the texture of my hair. I have wavy and frizzy hair. Was hoping this would help tame the frizz and exentuate my waves. I dont have anything bad to say about this product, i just hope to see a difference in my hair after some more uses!
Josie B.
Monterey, VA
I originally got this product in a Ipsy glam bag a few years ago! I instantly fell in love with it and purchased it from the company website! I used it for several months then it just stopped workin. Too bad it was a lovely scent! I would recommend this to someone who have just slightly Friday hair with already well defined curls.
Ash T.
Review for: Eva NYC Rock-A-Wave Curl Cream, 3.38 Ounce more...
I received this in a Pinch Me sample box. I have frizzy/wavy hair and live in a very humid area. This seemed to really help define my curls and the smell is great! I do still have to use something for the frizz, but since this is affordable I don’t mind.
Hannah S.
Delaware
I just started using this product for my should length curly hair. WARNING: a little goes a long way! This affordable curl cream smells delicious but can leave a greasy residue if you use to much. I will continue to use to get the hang of it. Super hydrating and makes my curls frizz free.
Robyn S.
Forest hills , NY
Review for: Eva NYC Rock-a-Wave Curl Cream more...
I love this product because it doesn't make my hair stuff or ware it down, any hair type can use it, I like to use it when I go out, I found it really cheap at Burlington. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Bryana C.
I have naturally wavy medium to long length hair and this product works very well to moisturize and create frizz free natural looking curls. It does not make your hair crunchy. The only problem I have is that it has argan oil in it, which is awesome for moisture, but it can sometimes makes your hair a little bit greasy if you use too much near the roots. I used to use curl mouse until I realized that it dries out your hair. I just use one pump in towel dried hair and this product gives me the curls I want, plus added moisture. This has a sweet natural smells from the argan oil that isn't overpowering.
Meagan R.
I don't use hair care products as my hair really takes care of itself. I get out of the shower, brush it with leave in conditioner and it dries itself and my curls take over. My curls have never been difficult and most often look good but man oh man does this curl cream send them over the top. It locks my curls in and makes them more ringlet than loose. It's not sticky and doesn't make my hair crunchy or anything. It also smells a little like chocolate. I think it is absolutely amazing and I will continue to purchase this product.
BreAnne H.
Is this just for girls with already curly hair or can it be used to create curl in hair that isn't naturally curly?
Andrea B.
Rockford, ['', '', '']
How well does this product hold a natural curl through the day??
Dani H.
Irvine, CA
Does this product leave your hair crunchy?
Jana W.
Does this product help you achieve curls or is this only to help maintain and tame curls ?
Chantelle C.