Eva NYC Rock-a-Wave Curl Cream uploaded by Jessica B.

BY EVA NYC

Sculpts &Amp; Defines Curls While Taming Frizz &Amp; Fly-Aways With Keravis Protein &Amp; Argan Oil For Curly &Amp; Wavy Hair The Rock-A-Wave Curl Cream Is The Ideal Formula For Curly And Wavy Hair.&Nbsp; Argan Oil Provides Deep Conditioning And Smooth Separation Without Weighing Hair Down.&Nbsp; Keravis Protein Gives Hair Renewed Vitality By Nourishing And Strengthening The Hair Cuticle.&Nbsp; The Result Is Rockin' Curls And Waves. Not Tested On Animals And Free From Any Animal Derived Ingredients. Made In Israel see more...

Eva NYC Rock-a-Wave Curl Cream
  • "Good at keeping my hair soft and managable, but it's still frizzy by mid day." in 1 review
  • "Definitely a great product to have for someone with wavy or curly hair." in 1 review
  • "This cream smells amazing and works wonders on my wavy, dry hair." in 1 review
  • "I bought this for my daughter who has naturally wavy hair." in 1 review
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Ive been using this for a bit now and i havent noticed to much of a difference in the texture of my hair. I have wavy and frizzy hair. Was hoping this would help tame the frizz and exentuate my waves. I dont have anything bad to say about this product, i just hope to see a difference in my hair after some more uses!
Josie B.
Monterey, VA
I originally got this product in a Ipsy glam bag a few years ago! I instantly fell in love with it and purchased it from the company website! I used it for several months then it just stopped workin. Too bad it was a lovely scent! I would recommend this to someone who have just slightly Friday hair with already well defined curls.
Hannah S.
Delaware
I just started using this product for my should length curly hair. WARNING: a little goes a long way! This affordable curl cream smells delicious but can leave a greasy residue if you use to much. I will continue to use to get the hang of it. Super hydrating and makes my curls frizz free.
Robyn S.
Forest hills , NY
Review for: Eva NYC Rock-a-Wave Curl Cream more...
I love this product because it doesn't make my hair stuff or ware it down, any hair type can use it, I like to use it when I go out, I found it really cheap at Burlington. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Bryana C.
I have naturally wavy medium to long length hair and this product works very well to moisturize and create frizz free natural looking curls. It does not make your hair crunchy. The only problem I have is that it has argan oil in it, which is awesome for moisture, but it can sometimes makes your hair a little bit greasy if you use too much near the roots. I used to use curl mouse until I realized that it dries out your hair. I just use one pump in towel dried hair and this product gives me the curls I want, plus added moisture. This has a sweet natural smells from the argan oil that isn't overpowering.
Meagan R.
I don't use hair care products as my hair really takes care of itself. I get out of the shower, brush it with leave in conditioner and it dries itself and my curls take over. My curls have never been difficult and most often look good but man oh man does this curl cream send them over the top. It locks my curls in and makes them more ringlet than loose. It's not sticky and doesn't make my hair crunchy or anything. It also smells a little like chocolate. I think it is absolutely amazing and I will continue to purchase this product.
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
I bought this for my daughter, who has naturally curly hair. It works very well to keep her curls frizz free and smooth. Her hair looks beautiful when I use this on it. It's a cream, almost like conditioner so you don't need a lot to do the job. It keeps the curls soft, not that crunchy feeling at all.
Helen K.
This product really sculptures your curls and defines it. It has natural oil in it and helps with frizz. It's kinda pricey for a curl cream but definitely worth it could also help to make your hair naturally curly. I do recommend this product 100%
Ashleigh D.
Olympia, WA
EVA NYC'S Rock-a-Wave Curl Cream smells delightful, is easy to use, and keeps my frizz down! I normally scrunch my hair with a towel to get some excess water out when I get out of the shower, and then scrunch Rock-a-Wave Curl Cream in, plop for 15 minutes, and then smooth more of the Rock-a-Wave Curl Cream near my roots to control frizz. My hair then smells great, my curls are well-formed, and no frizz all day!
Britany H.
Buckhannon, WV
This product is absolutely amazing ! Before I found this I used to have to put other products in my hair and a bunch of hairspray to make my hair not frizz but with this I can have loose non frizzy curls with no hair spray !
BreAnne H.
Is this just for girls with already curly hair or can it be used to create curl in hair that isn't naturally curly?
Dani H.
Irvine, CA
Does this product leave your hair crunchy?
Chantelle C.
Orlando, FL
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How well does this work?
Andrea B.
Rockford, MI
How well does this product hold a natural curl through the day??