Eva NYC Purse Perfect Towelettes

Hi There! I deliver smooth, glossy hair that looks refreshed on-the-go. My soft, serum-infused wipes tame frizz and flyaways, add radiant shine and bring second-day hair back to life. Purse-friendly perfection!

[product:eva-nyc-purse-perfect-hair-towelettes] what do you think about this product??
Do you think this would be too oily to put on my roots to get rid of flyaways?
Is this worth buying or no? What does it help with? Looking for something to help with freely hair!!
Start your review of Eva NYC Purse Perfect Towelettes!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,298 reviews
These are great for when you get static in your hair or your hair is really frizzy just pull one of these wipes out and calm down the hair I would definitely recommend they’re a little expensive but very well worth it
Qulicia B.
Griffin , GA
This product had my hair very very soft after use. My hair after pressing lasted a little bit longer. I believe with that and a rinse of cold water sealed my ends. I have a younger sister with courser hair. At lot of products don't work on her but it made her hair soft and easier to flat iron.
Lydia P.
Eva NYC is a recommendable brand as is all of their products; specifically their hair towelettes. Compared to most brands, it hits the top of the market. Your frizz will be gone, and it’s inexpensive!
Sierra C.
Statesboro, GA
Worked great! I was worried it would leave a film or make my hair feel a little greasy but it didn’t at all! I would totally purchase them again in the future!! I also like the smell of them a lot. I have brown curly hair so it worked better on just the roots.
Gabby V.
I just don't know how to kindly say that this product is truly without purpose. I hope I hit the mark with putting it that way.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Eva NYC Purse Perfect Towelettes uploaded by Kristavel F.
I love this brand all of its products smell so good and I love how these you can throw these in my purse and not worry about anything leaking or staining your purse these make your hair shine and it makes the frizz go away while refreshing you hair love it Eva NYC Purse Perfect Towelettes
Tori P.
LaPorte, IN
With the weather being funky your hair (mine at least) is static prone! I get frizzy hair too some times when I blow dry my hair. These little hair towellets are perfect for fixing that.
Janci M.
Menifee, CA
I live these stick them in your purse and keep your wig from frizzing. Even when not using a wig i love these to control my friz highly recommended
Elizabeth M.
Van Nuys , CA
This product made my hair look beautiful. This made my hair look pretty healthy and looked gorgeous in the sun
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
These things are freaking amazing! I recently went to a wedding (in the desert) and was just in Vegas (again, the desert). And the humidity out there was no joke! I have fairly straight hair that has some crazy friz. Luckily I had these towelettes in my purse during these 2 events. Rip one open and run the towelette through your hair and bam! friz is gone! The towelettes smell amazings! My the end of the wedding I was the only one who's hair didn't smell like dirt!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Odalis G.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
il y a un an
Eva NYC Purse Perfect Towelettes what do you think about this product??