BY EVA NYC #5 in Hair Accessories

Purse Perfect Hair Towelettes are soft, serum-infused wipes that tame frizz and flyaways, add radiant shine and refresh on-the-go. Argan oil feeds hair with vitamins and nutrients, while Vitamin C & fatty acids enhance shine, nourish and repair. Perfect for travel, the gym, and festivals – keep your mane tame when life moves at top speed.

Hair is left smooth, glossy and refreshed.

*Free of parabens, phosphates, mineral oils, not tested on animals.

Qty: 10 Per Box

Amber F.
Salem, OR
I recieved the Eva NYC Purse Perfect Hair Towelettes in the Lucky Voxbox to give a try! I loved the concept of the hair towelette even if it did seem like one of those as seen on TV products, haha. I gave them a try after working out at the gym the other day before I headed to work. I had no time to take a shower and remembered that I had thrown the towelette in my purse. They are easy to transport and come in a small pouch so you're able to store them just about anywhere. The towel itself is a lot more dry than you would think but it's doing it's magic no worries! You basically just run this towel through strands of your hair. The scent isn't all that strong which was one thing I didn't like because the scent dissipated within a couple hours causing my hair to go back to its normal smells. The towelette DOES clean the oil from your hair though. I'm a fan of dry shampoo but I always seem to make a mess with it and leave white particles in my roots. With the towelette you don't have to worry about that! It's a super quick process that leaves your hair not only looking like you just had a shower hours prior but feels clean! I wouldn't mind buying a pack of these to throw in my purse, car and bathroom for those late mornings!
Rachel W.
Wales, MI
I received this product from a lucky vox box that I had received a few months back. I never really had the opportunity to use them until recently when I started working out. While squeezing those grueling workouts into my already busy day I had noticed that sometimes I wouldn’t always be able to shower to go somewhere right after. WELL LET ME TELL YOU. These little towelettes (that remind me of dryer sheets) work wonders and I truly do mean WONDERS. A couple swipes acrossed the oily parts of my hair and voila! It was like I had never worked out. It has a really nice smell but unfortunately it only lasts a few hours. I will DEFINITELY be purchasing these to throw in my purse and/or gym bag.
Kassondra D.
Plainville, CT
Super convenient little towelette that you can bring literally anywhere, it’s helpful if your hair is a bit frizzy or looking dry. All you have to do it run the towelette through your hair and it looks silky smooth. Only giving it 4 stars bc it’s easy to use to much and make your hair look wet/little greasy. Just make sure to do quick small strokes through pieces of hair and don’t rub it in too much. other than that it’s great and really makes your hair silky
Andrea J.
These work like a dream and are perfect for travel. They remove frizz without making my hair look oily or weighed down. I love that I can just throw these in my purse or in my carry-on when I'm traveling and they just make me look a bit more put together with no effort. They do make your hands a bit greasy so just make sure that you're somewhere where you can wipe your hands off or wash them, but that isn't that big of a deal to me.
Natalie P.
Boone, NC
I received these in a Lucky Voxbox a while back. This was the only product I had not used, because I thought it would make my hair greasy looking. I just used it the other day after coming back from the gym before work and it is AMAZING! Not what I expected, but amazing. They're dry, so at first I didn't think it was doing anything; however it made my hair smell so good and tamed my fly aways! It also did not make my hair greasy. I'll definitely be buying and keeping some in my purse, car and desk!
Connie S.
Merced, CA
I am torn on this product. For me, personally, it works well on certain days. Like if my hair is freshly straightened and im putting it in a pony, it works great. However, on like my second day of not washing my hair it doesnt work quite as well. It could be due to my oily hair. But its still a great product to have on hand if your going to an even and those pesky baby hairs wont lay, or if your do isnt getting quite the right shine.
Kristy R.
I had such high hopes for this product. I thought the idea was genius and I love some of the other products from Eva NYC, but these towelettes were a major disappointment for me. They make my hair look slick and not in a good way. It looks like I took some oil and just ran it through my dry hair. Maybe they work great on other types of hair, I don't know, but they definitely didn't work on mine. I'll stick to my other products that I know work on my hair.
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
First off, the packaging is adorable and small enough to where it's easy to carry on you, in your bag, or even in your wallet which is convenient; especially when I work in a restaurant and I end up smelling like brisket once I leave, and if I'm going to a bar I don't want my hair to smell. I love the smell of the wipes, its a flowery and fresh scent that lasted in my hair for four to six hours, will definitely be buying!
Macy D.
I recieved this product free from Influenster for testing purposes, and all opinions are my own.
I was actually surprised by this product. I was skeptical, how can a little towelette make my hair look any better? But it proved me wrong. I ran this over my hair and it DID make it look better. It controlled my frizz, took away the static, made my hair lay better, and took away any greasiness while still making it look shiny and soft. I was amazed. I will definitely purchase more of this product.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
This truly is a great product. The idea weirded me out at first. However it truly does eliminate frizz not to mention it smells amazing. It’s a great alternative to carrying around dry shampoo. The only issue I had with it is that I have very thick, curly hair so it took me a bit to work the wipe through it and I could feel the wipe starting to dry out and lose benefit before I finished my full head.
Lucy R.
San Antonio, TX
Are this good to use and have in your purse for a case emergancy thing?
Victoria F.
Will thy be coming out with different scents of these?
Stephanie K.
How are these with oily hair, a lot of products make my hair more oily
Patrick E F.
San Ysidro, CA
Work well? Is good ..?
Bethany D.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this different than other towelletteS?

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.