Hair CareHair Styling ToolsEva NYC
Mini Max Heat Titanium Styling Iron

Eva NYC Mini Max Heat Titanium Styling Iron

mini max heat titanium styling iron features ultra smooth titanium plates that glide over hair and allow for versatile styling on-the-go. Ceramic heating elements radiate far-infrared heat which locks in moisture, softens hair and adds instant shine.
Hair is left smooth, frizz-free and glossy.
color: electric yellow & hologram

I have a lot of hair, but I am trying to save room in my suitcase. Is this worth it?
Start your review of Eva NYC Mini Max Heat Titanium Styling Iron!
Chelsea C.
Athens, GA
This is great on clients who want smoothing on kinky curls around face frame and at root. Overall not practical for everyday or every person but it does have a specific fulfilling purpose.
Katherine D.
Newport, KY
If you have thick or curly hair, this is a NO. It does not get hot at all. I spent an hour working on my hair. I used small sections, and was patient. It did nothing. Thin/short hair might be ok, but still doesn’t get that hot.
Fran K.
This is a neat little, compact, and very effective flat iron. It comes in a cool hologram bag for easy transport. I use it often. It does not stick to my hair, nor does it cause damage. I got the dryer from the same company. It is super travel friendly.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,280 reviews
I love this hair straightening device! It works so well and leaves my hair looking as straight as ever! On top of that it comes with an adorable bag!