BY EVA NYC

straighten • wave • curl

healthy heat ceramic styling iron features 100% solid ceramic plates that are gentle on hair and allow for straight, wavy and curly styling. Ceramic plates radiate far-infrared heat which locks in moisture, softens hair and adds instant shine.

Hair is left healthy, frizz-free and glossy.

*Free of parabens, phosphates, mineral oils, not tested on animals.

Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I wanted to to love this-- especially because I found it at TJ Maxx for only $15. It heats up very quickly, can straighten and curl, and it's not bulky. However...this thing is super fragile. I accidentally dropped it twice, and they weren't very far drops, and both times the plates chipped a bit. And now my hair gets caught in the chips which causes breakage. It came with a warranty card, but they claim the shipping and handling fee is $25, which is ridiculous-- it's 2018, man. Not to mention, that's more than I even bought it for. I love this brand but this straightener is dinky.
Gabby M.
Are use this flat on agency best flight and I ever used as the only flight and I will work on my hair like flower in my hair in like two minutes it was really good usually takes me like a bat hour to flat on my hair
Julie ⚓.
Chicopee
I absolutely love this straightener. I bought it two weeks ago and it heats up fast, is easy to use, and makes my hair feel soft! I love the design of it and is lightweight. I definitely recommend it!
Emily D.
I bought my Eva Nyc galaxy straightener online. I don’t use it every day because I don’t straighten it everyday. I feel that it is very affordable I loved the galaxy print. It heats fast and straightens hair and leaves it smooth.
Tera N.
Fresno
Eva NYC Health Heat Ceramic Styling Iron This is a good straight iron. It gets very hot and I don't have to go over my hair too many times to straighten it. The only issue is have is that sometimes it tugs on my hair
Erica T.
Newport
I've had this hair straightener for about four years and I still love it. It works great to straighten or curl hair. It's gentle on my hair and it never snags/pulls my hair.
Dena R.
Salem, OR
The print on this is my favorite! There is also a matching blow dryer as well as curling wand. This straightener lasted me about 4 years and I was really rough with it (always dropping it). Finally one day a plate when out but I was very satisfied with how well it held up and the job it had done in the time I had it. The only thing I didnt care for is (maybe) because the plates are floating occasionally they will rip out a strand or two that get stuck beneathe them.
Kourt M.
I bought this because I cracked the corner off my herstyler straightener ! This is a pretty comparable replacement. It straightened my hair quickly and left it smooth. The pattern on mine is different though, but i will say, after straightening my hair 1 time, the pattern on the edges started wearing off a little bit
Jennifer  K.
Hodgenville , KY
This is hands-down the best straightener that I have ever had. I actually like it much better than the Chi that I previously owned. I love that goes up to 450°. Because when you have very thick coarse hair the ones without settings on them just won't do the job. This is definitely the best straightener to buy!
Dixie M.
This iron is alright , I have better ones that gave better shine to my hair but this one works and is a good just incase addition to styling tools. I tend to use my other one more that I have had for a few years but I am trying to baby that one since it is my favorite one.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this do a good job?
Priscila L.