BY EVA NYC

Spreading Style Beyond The New York Metropolitan Area Straighten, Curl, Make Waves, Turn Heads. High Grade Titanium Floating Plates Won't Tug Or Break Hair. Maximum Heat, Perfect For Professionals And Keratin Treatments. Negative Ion Technology Locks In Moisture For A Smooth Finish. Adjustable Temperature 140-450&Deg;F Is Perfect For All Hair Types. Dual Voltage 110/240V Makes World Travel Easy. Salon Tested And Powerful For Keratin Treatments. Heats Up In Seconds For Quick And Efficient Styling. The Titanium Straightener Features High Grade Titanium Plates That Radiate Far Infrared Heat And Negative Ion Technology.&Nbsp; Far Infrared Heat Softens Hair Fast, Works To Seal The Hair's Cuticle, Locks In Moisture, And Gives The Same Silky, Glossy Results You Expect From A Salon.&Nbsp; The Final Result Is Incredibly Shiny, Static-Free, No-Frizz Manageable Hair With Unlimited Styling Potential. Extra High Heat Makes This Tool Ideal For Professionals.&Nbsp; The Unique Floating Plates Design Allows For Smooth Straightening And Styling Without Tugging Or Breaking The Hair.&Nbsp; Temperature Control Makes This A Versatile Tool For All Hair Types. 1.25 Inch 100% High Grade Titanium Plates. Floating Plates Allow For Straight, Wavy, And Curly Styling. Negative Ions Are Gentle On Hair And Reduce Frizz. Far Infrared Heat Penetrates To The Root And Minimizes Heat Damage. Easy Grip Heat Resistant Handle. 9 Foot 360&Deg; Swivel Cord. Made In China Please Note:&Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dena R.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The print on this is my favorite! There is also a matching blow dryer as well as curling wand. This straightener lasted me about 4 years and I was really rough with it (always dropping it). Finally one day a plate when out but I was very satisfied with how well it held up and the job it had done in the time I had it. The only thing I didnt care for is (maybe) because the plates are floating occasionally they will rip out a strand or two that get stuck beneathe them.
Dixie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This iron is alright , I have better ones that gave better shine to my hair but this one works and is a good just incase addition to styling tools. I tend to use my other one more that I have had for a few years but I am trying to baby that one since it is my favorite one.
Megan E.
Berea, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this a few months back and was super excited. Its so pretty and it works really well on my hair. Then I noticed that it looked like some of the design was chipping off around the edges, and paying over 50 I was disappointed that it looked that way :(
Haley W.
Ord, NE
I live this straightener it helps tame my slightly wild hair.it naked my hair feel so much better then my old one.
Karen A.
Waukegan, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is super thick and this flat iron surprised me a lot! I love how it leaves my hair super straight so easily
Katherine M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this iron! I own it in neon yellow color. Super Affordable and it works just a great as the expensive ones!
Alexa M.
Rio Rancho, NM
Pattern does wear off quickly but does do my straightened hair justice and keeps it sleek and smooth.
Kourt M.
I bought this because I cracked the corner off my herstyler straightener ! This is a pretty comparable replacement. It straightened my hair quickly and left it smooth. The pattern on mine is different though, but i will say, after straightening my hair 1 time, the pattern on the edges started wearing off a little bit
Jennifer  K.
Hodgenville, Ky
This is hands-down the best straightener that I have ever had. I actually like it much better than the Chi that I previously owned. I love that goes up to 450°. Because when you have very thick coarse hair the ones without settings on them just won't do the job. This is definitely the best straightener to buy!
Anna Z.
Markham, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This straightener caught my eye due to it's beautiful galaxy design but not only is it gorgeous, it's also very handy and does its job! I've had mine for a few years now and it's still going very strong. There hasn't been any chips or cracks in the iron for me and still looks like new.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this do a good job?
Priscila L.