Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Split End Mender - 4 fl oz

Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Split End Mender - 4 fl oz

Mane Magic 10-in-1 Split End Mender instantly repairs split ends to give you shiny, healthy looking hair that?s clinically proven to be 3X stronger!* It delivers 10 benefits in 1 magical potion: 1. Mends Split Ends* 2. Minimizes Breakage* ? 3. Reduces Frizz ? 4. Moisturizes ? 5. Softens ? 6.Nourishes ? 7. Increases Shine ? 8. Smooths ? 9. Seals Cuticle ? 10. Healthy Look and Feel? 93percent of consumers agree that Mane Magic 10-in-1 Split End Mender is the best split end treatment they have ever used! Eva NYC's packaging is made from 100percent recyclable aluminum! Just add it to your curbside bin, and it can continue to be recycled forever. ? *Clinically tested to mend split ends and reduce breakage. Hero Ingredients: Argan Oil ? Contains powerful antioxidants and vitamins A, C, and E. Plant Protein ? Hydrates and smooths damage for healthy-looking hair. Reduces the appearance of breakage, making brittle hair feel silky smooth. Fragrance: Eva NYC's signature fragrance includes note

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Split End Mender - 4 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Janice B.
Orlando, FL
Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Split End Mender - 4 fl oz uploaded by Janice B.
Eva Nyc hit a homeowner with their Mane Magic Slpit End Mender. Not only is it affordable at $13, but it does what it says it will do. My hair is looking so much healthier. You don't have to even leave your house as you can get it shipped free with Amazon Prime. A little will go a long way. What I love is that it doesn't weigh your hair down even though it has Argan Oil.
Darby K.
New Smyrna, FL
Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Split End Mender - 4 fl oz uploaded by Darby K.
Mane Magic 10-in-1 Split End Mender instantly repairs split ends to give you shiny, healthy looking hair that’s clinically proven to be 3X stronger! The Purpose Of It is Nourishing, Smoothing, Softening, Strengthening, Moisturizing, Damage Repair, Shine Enhancing. You just use it on damp or dry hair. And then apply a small amount to mid lengths and ends, prior to styling.
Nicole R.
Naugatuck, CT
Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Split End Mender - 4 fl oz uploaded by Nicole R.
Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Split End Mender - 4 fl oz uploaded by Nicole R.
I e always loved Eva hair but this mane magic collection has everything you need to tame your mane in the hot sweltering humid summer. I just won the whole collection in an Instagram contest and I’m ecstatic 🤩 #BeautyHaul
Paige M.
Cottonwood
Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Split End Mender - 4 fl oz uploaded by Paige M.
I love this split end mender! Been using it for weeks now and notice how healthy my split ends look! Hair feels so soft as well. Love how a little goes a long way. Does reduce frizz! Would recommend this to anyone with frizzy hair or split ends!
Taylor S.
Springville, UT
Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Split End Mender - 4 fl oz uploaded by Taylor S.
Holy cow does this stuff work! I had Covid back in 2020 and ever since then my hair has been falling out in clumps. I have tried vitamins, switching to strengthening shampoo, using less heat on my hair, but nothing seemed to help. I heard about this on a Facebook group I’m in so I decided to try it and I am so happy I did! Not only has it helped with the amount of hair that falls out, my hair also feels so much softer and a lot stronger. I am on my 3rd bottle of the Primer and my 2nd bottle of the 10-1 Split End Mender. This stuff will forever be in my hair care routine!!!
Kirsten O.
I know it sounds dramatic but I swear this stuff is life changing. It has changed my ends and helped my hair feel so much more healthy. I use it after I pick out my damp hair and then I use it the second day to tame my ends so they aren’t staticky or frizzy. You don’t even need a lot so this will last you for months! I will continue to repurchase this and I’m loving this brand recently!
Liz C.
I’ve tried this once and I’m hooked! Used it on clean damp hair and the next morning my hair is so soft and hydrated and looks less damaged
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
This stuff is magic in a bottle!!! I honestly picked this up on a whim because I had seen it mentioned in an article in a magazine and the girl had said it was amazing and kept her from needing a haircut for 8 months! So after reading that, I decided I absolutely needed it since I'm trying to grow my hair out and keep it healthy. Right after I got it I didn't even wait to get home to try it, I applied it right when I got in my car and WOW was I impressed. Not only does it make the ends of your hair look freshly cut, it smells SO good! Like seriously, as someone who lives in humid climate, has thick, wavy hair and is prone to split ends, this made my hair look so soft and made any frizz vanish and of course, it seriously made my hair look like I had just got a hair cut. I went to my boyfriends cousins graduation party later that night and even he had asked if I had gotten my hair cut earlier that day!! Don't hesitate to try this product, a little goes a long way so apply it gradually. And for only $13!!?!? Eva NYC bottled magic!
Stella S.
Warsaw
After the damage my split ends have from hair dye & heat, this has saved my hair!! As an addition, this product smells amazing!
Alicia B.
Garrison, ND
I have been looking for a product to replace my beloved Strong Sexy Hair (orange packaging) split end mender after the line was discontinued (I'm assuming). So far this stuff has been doing a pretty great job as a replacement. I have a lot of hair so one pump on damp hair is plenty. It doesn't make my hair feel heavy or greasy which I love. I've used a TINY amount on dry hair too and it still does the job without weighing my hair down. I would definitely buy again.

Looking for your answer?