BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsEva NYC
Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer Travel Size (1 Oz) Free Shipping

Eva Nyc Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer Travel Size (1 Oz) Free Shipping

Start your review of Eva Nyc Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer Travel Size (1 Oz) Free Shipping!
Morgan P.
Eva Nyc Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer Travel Size (1 Oz) Free Shipping uploaded by Morgan P.
I found this heat protectant to be extremely hydrating for my curly hair. I love both how easy it is to find in store and the low price! I have gone through two bottles of this stuff and I plan to buy more soon :)
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,252 reviews
Eva Nyc Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer Travel Size (1 Oz) Free Shipping uploaded by Keara J.
I got a travel size for free from PINCHme, I like it but definitely doesn’t help much with this neat outside! #hairspray #primer #haircare
Hazalia C.
Fort Lee, VA
Eva Nyc Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer Travel Size (1 Oz) Free Shipping uploaded by Hazalia C.
I love this hair primer. I have a wavy hair type and dry, this hair primer help to reduce hair frizz. I use it after washed my hair and spray small amount of it. It makes my hair shiny and less frizzy, also good to use for the heat protection when I use flat iron. I purchased this at Costco.
Krissy D.
Susquehanna, PA
Eva Nyc Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer Travel Size (1 Oz) Free Shipping uploaded by Krissy D.
This was a first for me, Eva-NYC Mane Magic 10 in 1 primer for hair. I saw less frizz, and a lot more shine while using this product. This was just a sample, and I definitely plan on purchasing more in the near future!
Sheri O.
Eva Nyc Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer Travel Size (1 Oz) Free Shipping uploaded by Sheri O.
Eva Nyc Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer Travel Size (1 Oz) Free Shipping A truly magical primer , the 10 n 1 1primer for your hair is definitely unique , it strengthens, reduces frizz, detangles and softens, adds shine and nourished your hair 10 n 1 its definitely a product your going to want yo try, its safe for colored treated hair, brazilian and keritan safe this product should be on your shelf if not go get it , i definely reccomend it 100%
Laura P.
Eva Nyc Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer Travel Size (1 Oz) Free Shipping uploaded by Laura P.
I love the Eva NYC Mane 10-in-1 Primer! It smells fantastic, and I can definitely tell that it detangles my hair,makes it softer, and adds shine. It's also nice to know that it protects against thermal and UV damage. This product doesn't weigh my hair down, and it doesn't make it look greasy like products from other brands have in the past. I feel like this product lives up to It's claims, and I plan on repurchasing.
Leslie S.
Trenton, GA
Eva Nyc Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer Travel Size (1 Oz) Free Shipping uploaded by Leslie S.
This stuff is amazing! At first I was skeptical being honest. I have naturally oily hair and the least oily or moisturizing product is a no, no for me. Most things for fly aways or split ends, heat protection spray, or anything to better or protect your hair, makes mine horribly oily and greasy 😂.. so yes, I was hesitant to dive into using this sample I had received. Over time I found a few good uses for it though. Like only for the dry and brittle ends of my hair I spritz a little onto my hands rub them together and go over the ends of my hair only followed by a brush through. Then, if I use multiple products to achieve a curly or wavy look when styling my hair and maybe wear it this way for two days, refreshened of course 😆, I will do a spray of the mane magic fairly high above my head in the air and sort of look down all while shaking my head back and forth as if I'm saying no very strongly lol as to make my hair fly and feather out and catch the mane magic oil particles falling down in a fine mist all over my head/hair. This creates a shiny and glossy or polished look where it may have looked somewhat dull before from the products. Leaving your hair very healthy and silky feeling without fly aways. It also smells nice too. I recommend giving it a try for sure. It's definitely something I want to keep in my hair care products arsonal!
Maria R.
Las Vegas, NV
Eva Nyc Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer Travel Size (1 Oz) Free Shipping uploaded by Maria R.
Very great product I love it because I sprayed on my bottom of my hair so it can help me with my split ends. And I also use it to straighten my hair and protect my hair
Kimberly H.
Whitesburg, KY
Eva Nyc Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer Travel Size (1 Oz) Free Shipping uploaded by Kimberly H.
Love the way this makes my hair feel . Leaves it with a silky feel . Like that it protects your hair also . It smells amazing. I will be checking on buying this soon .
Katherine  R.
Phenix City, AL
Eva Nyc Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer Travel Size (1 Oz) Free Shipping uploaded by Katherine  R.
The Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer is an amazing product. I loved how it felt like I wasn't putting anything on my hair at all. It’s so light weight and it doesn’t let any oily feeling on the hair. It really help detangle the hair and prevent the frizz once the hair is dry. It’s a versatile product and it have a great fragrance too. After using it my hair looked shiny and smooth.