BY EVA NYC #1 in Hair Serums

nourish • soften • protect

mane magic 10-in-1 primer simplifies your styling routine with 10 benefits in one miracle potion. This primer does it all: detangles, nourishes, strengthens, softens, cuts drying time, adds shine, reduces frizz, and protects against thermal, environmental and uv damage. Argan oil feeds hair with vitamins and nutrients, while sunflower seed oil repairs, nourishes and protects.

Hair is left smooth, manageable and shiny.

*Cruelty free

• Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer is this good for fine thin hair...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? Would you recommend it for all hai...3 Answers
  • I have really long hair that is a pain to brush through after sho...5 Answers
Reviews (2042)
Erin E.
EVERYONE NEEDS THIS!!! I received a complimentary sample of this for testing and omg am I so happy I did. I have more hair product than any one person should have, but now that I have this I think all I need is a leave-in and this — the end. This makes my long normal/fine(ish) hair SO SOFT and shiny. I let my hair air dry for about an hour after using my leave-in (it’s still pretty wet after an hour). I spray a generous amount of this all over my hair and I blow dry it. My hair is soft and bouncy. It’s BEAUTIFUL!! I got a compliment on DAY TWO hair about how healthy my hair looks. I cut 3” off a month ago and nobody at work noticed. Since I’ve been using this regularly after every wash (day 3), people are starting to notice my hair. Having long straight hair and always wearing it down makes it hard to surprise people. It speaks VOLUMES about how amazing this product if my regular same-way-every-day hair is being complimented on day two, four weeks since my last trim (which I do myself). I’m now a customer FOR LIFE with this product!! I brush with a Wet Brush Pro Paddle brush and I dry with a vented Wet Brush Pro Speed Dry. Day 2/3 I use a Wet Brush Pro Epic Shine Deluxe Brush.
Wet Brush Pro Epic Shine Deluxe Paddle Brush
The Wet Brush Pro Select Paddle Brush Pink
Wet Brush Speed Dry Hair Brush, Pink
Neida V.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
Great for multiple hair related concerns!
I love this product and have been using it for about 3 weeks now. I use it every day after getting out of the shower and before styling my hair. I spray it lightly throughout my hair and then use a brush to comb it through evenly. The first thing I noticed about this product is that it smells amazing and the scent lasts all day! My hair is super thick and curly, which means I also have a hard time getting out knots. This product made it so much easier to get the knots out of my hair and my routine went much faster than usual. I use curl cream instead of mouse and gel so that my hair doesn't look like it's weighed down, but I still have issues with frizz. This product helped with frizz tremendously, especially when the weather was humid. I noticed less flyaways and my hair wasn't weighed down by this product one bit! My curls felt light weight, soft, bouncy, and even appeared shinier! My hair is permanently dyed and this product didn't cause my hair color to fade one bit! I can't wait to see the results as far as the health of my hair if I continue to use this product, for a longer period of time. I have absolutely no complaints with this product and I would purchase this in the future. I would also recommend this product to a friend.I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes!
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer
A while back I got to try out this product in a smaller size. I am now almost out and not happy!
This 10 n 1 hair Primer is absolutely a must have for my hair care routine.
I color my hair often and heat style a few times a week at most. So the damage done to my hair, I prefer to minimize it.
I've since added 2 additional products to my hair routine. What amplifies those products and the great look is this primer. That's my secret!

This primer, applyied ti damp hair from a distance will protect from heat, add shine, volumize and it smells great...actually all 3 Eva Nyc items I've tried smell great!

I suggest adding this product to your mix, then if you are adding other products for styling do so. This is a great base to build off of. Like foundation is to the make up process.

This is my #giftcrush this #holiday season and I hooe my husband will stepfoot into Ulta to pick it up or at the least give me a gift card from there to buy it myself!

I love this item and highly suggest giving it a try.
It works great alone too. So, if you only plan to blow dry, add this, dry, and go.
Shelley G.
I received Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-IN-1 Primer magically transformed my curly hair. It really detangled my hair, gave  shine, made it frizz free, protected it from my flat iron and 100% did not leave my hair greasy. My hair feels more healthy than it has for months. I am so happy that I was chosen for the Harvest VoxBox and that Eva NYC Mane Magic was introduced to me through Influenster and a huge thanks to Eva NYC. I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes. #EvaMagicMoms #EvaNYC #HarvestVoxBox #contest @Influenster @EvaHairNYC #Complimentary
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I received the Eva NYC Mane Magic Primer in my Lucky Voxbox and this is an honest review! This is a wonderful little primer! I have naturally curly and extremely frizzy hair, most products don't seem to work at all. Eva's is an affordable product that truly works with even the toughest of hair types. The smell is beyond wonderful and lasts throughout the entire day helping your hair to smell fresh all day long. It comes in an easy to use spritz bottle to get it all over your hair. I sprayed about 10 sprays fully (I do have super thick hair and a little goes a long ways!) and lightly ran my fingers through to get it all mixed in. There isn't a greasy feeling or look to your hair after applying which is always a concern of mine when trying out new hair products. I spent the entire day at the coast and my fly aways/frizz was tame most of the day! The only time it started to revert back to it's crazy ways was towards the evening when the wind began to pick up. I would buy this product again in the future, it's an amazing little primer that has a lot of potential!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
My hair is super frizzy, and getting very long so this product that was sent to me by Influenster was a great find!

Firstly it smells super pretty! I added a liberal amount of sprays when my hair was damp after washing. Normally that is when the frizz kicks in, but I immediately noticed that I didn’t get any, especially around the ends that need cutting and can be quite bushy.

My hair dried curly which it is naturally but without the matted look I usually get.

When I straightened it, it looked smooth without being greasy. I also noticed my hair wasn’t as bulky and course as it is normally.

It was super smooth when I finished, and quite silky. I would recommend to anyone with overly thick, frizzy and course hair. It works wonders
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
I have been dropping hints like crazy for my boyfriend to get me a bottle for Christmas! I keep leaving my empty complementary bottle on his night stand and in his stuff!! This product is amazing the only thing in the 15 years I have been battling my dry and dull hair! It makes it so soft and easy to manage, I normally use it after my shower while my hairs still wet, but since I’m out my hair has been so dry and gross!!!!!!! Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer
Nancy C.
Del Valle, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I have been using it as a detangler for my daughters long and curly hair. It is truly a miracle spray. No other detangler has worked on her hair and this just makes combing her hair much easier and painless. I love how shiney and silky it leaves her hair. Sometimes I like u put iy in her hair so that her curls look more defined and not dry. I have also used it on myself before heatstyling. I really like how silky my hair looks. The scent is very citrus-y and I like it, it makes me happy.  I have recommended this to everyone with kids with long hair. The only problem is that I haven't been able to find it at any Target.
Monique B.
KNOXVILLE, TN
I received Eva NYC Mane Magic 10 in 1 Polisher complimentary in the Harvest Vox Box to test. I enjoyed using this product because it made my hair so much easier to comb and detangle after shampooing it, while leaving a soft floral scent. The description on the bottle states that it cuts back on drying time, which I agree with slightly. It did make my hair very soft and manageable to comb. My hair is very thick, so it's a lot of work to comb my hair after shampooing. I need something that helps detangle and moisturize, which this product did exactly. Not only do I use this when my hair is wet, but also when dry to give my hair shine, body and moisture in-between washes. You don't have to use a lot of this primer for it to do its job. Two or three spritz in your hand while rubbing evenly into your hair does the trick. Other primers are on the market that do the same thing, but what I enjoyed the most was the unique floral flirty scent. #EvaNYC #EvaMagicMoms
Kelli M.
Saltillo, MS
I LOVE this product!! I have received so many compliments on my hair since I began using this product a month ago. My hair is shiner and just looks healthier. This product is packed with oils that are good for your hair and improve the overall health of your hair. It smells amazing and it lightweight so it won't weigh your hair down. I also struggle with static during the winter months and this spray basically eliminates that problem. I cannot recommend this enough. I have turned several of my friends into this product and will forever attest to the miracle product that Eva NYC Mane Tamer is!
Vanessa F.
Simi Valley, CA
Does it have a good smell?
mayra a.
How is it used?
Melissa C.
Bethel Park, PA
I have really long hair that is a pain to brush through after showers, will this help make it more manageable ?
Gaby B.
this is supposed to be used on dry or wet hair?
Sonia G.
Paducah, TX
Is this supposed to be used on wet hair ? I have never used hair primer and received this on my vox box?