BY EVA NYC #2 in Hair Serums

nourish • soften • protect

mane magic 10-in-1 primer simplifies your styling routine with 10 benefits in one miracle potion. Infused with Argan Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil to give your hair its daily dose of vitamins and nutrients, this multitasking formula does it all: detangles, reduces frizz, strengthens, softens, cuts drying time, adds shine, nourishes, smooths, and protects against thermal and UV damage.

With 10 benefits in one spray you'll save precious drying time AND vanity space!

Hair is left smooth, manageable and shiny.

Safe for color, keratin, and Brazilian treated hair.

Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, sodium chloride, and artificial colors. Not tested on animals.

• Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer is this good for fine t...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? Would you recommend it for...3 Answers
  • This stuff is awesome!!! 8 Answers
Christi F.
I have been battling a very serious illness since November 2017 and my hair care has fallen by the wayside. It has become a tangled, frizzy mess that I can't seem to tame no matter what I do or what products I try. When I received a sample of the Eva NYC Hair Mask I was beyond excited and used it the day I received the sample. I sprayed it on my hair right after I got out of the shower and it was so much easier to comb out my hair than it normally is. I also noticed that I wasn't losing as much hair as I normally do. While blowdrying my hair I could instantly tell that my hair wasn't as unruly as it has been and I could already see the shine. Exciting!!

Once I styled my hair like I normally do my hair didn't have that usual frizzy look to it. It felt stronger, healthier, and I instantly felt more confident. I had one of my sons and my sister comment that my hair looked great so I call that I win. I LOVE this product and will be adding this to my daily hair care routine.
Erin E.
EVERYONE NEEDS THIS!!! I received a complimentary sample of this for testing and omg am I so happy I did. I have more hair product than any one person should have, but now that I have this I think all I need is a leave-in and this — the end. This makes my long normal/fine(ish) hair SO SOFT and shiny. I let my hair air dry for about an hour after using my leave-in (it’s still pretty wet after an hour). I spray a generous amount of this all over my hair and I blow dry it. My hair is soft and bouncy. It’s BEAUTIFUL!! I got a compliment on DAY TWO hair about how healthy my hair looks. I cut 3” off a month ago and nobody at work noticed. Since I’ve been using this regularly after every wash (day 3), people are starting to notice my hair. Having long straight hair and always wearing it down makes it hard to surprise people. It speaks VOLUMES about how amazing this product if my regular same-way-every-day hair is being complimented on day two, four weeks since my last trim (which I do myself). I’m now a customer FOR LIFE with this product!! I brush with a Wet Brush Pro Paddle brush and I dry with a vented Wet Brush Pro Speed Dry. Day 2/3 I use a Wet Brush Pro Epic Shine Deluxe Brush.
Wet Brush Pro Epic Shine Deluxe Paddle Brush
The Wet Brush Pro Select Paddle Brush
Wet Brush Speed Dry Hair Brush, Pink
Hailey T.
Holly Springs, MS
In love with this Spray! I received this product from Influenzyer for testing in my first ever VoxBox! Y'all!!! This stuff is fantastic! I used the hair mask (get it, just get it, I promise you need both in your life) and then this spray and none of my other usual Products (Moroccanoil Addict) and I'll be honest, I was skeptical and none too impressed with the hair mask during application. The spray smells divine so it did score instant points. I thought it was a little perfumey for a moment but I fell in love with its flower garden sweet aroma. I was actually afraid I had put too much in my hair hence the oh wow, this may be perfumey. No, I just sprayed it too much. So, i blowdry and straighten my long, thick, curly/really just wavy hair like I do almost every day and it was gorgeous. Silky and shiny and it fell just right. I have never colored my hair but I do heat style. Still my hair is incredibly shiny but sometimes will get dry. Va va Voom, not with my gal Eva fixing my hair. Girl got skill. It came a torrential downpour that night (remember, curly/wavy hair) but the next morning my hair still looked the same. Bouncy and falling just right. Didn't even need any dry shampoo. Love these products and I will absolutely buy them when the freebies I tested run out. I imagine it will be very soon as i will use them every chance I get. Y'all this is a game changer product at an affordable price.
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
I am seriously obsessed with this spray! I got it complimentary from Influenster in my Vacay VoxBox, and I'm so glad I did. The first time I used it, I sprayed it on damp hair and air dried it. My hair dried faster than normal, was easier to comb through, and was way less frizzy. It was noticeably smoother and softer. The next day, I sprayed it on damp hair again but blow dried it this time. Again, it dried faster and was more manageable. I sprayed more on before straightening my hair and I felt like it did an awesome job of protecting my hair from the heat. Another quick spray on my finished hair style added a nice shine. After using this spray everyday for 2 weeks, my hair is definitely healthier, stronger, and more nourished than ever. Mane Magic was accurately named, it is like magic. I'm definetly buying myself a bottle when my free sample runs out!
Allison B.
I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes.  I have medium length, straight, thick hair, so I'm always looking for great products to keep the frizz away, especially in the summer.

I only deducted one star because of the price.  I believe the retail value was at $11.99, which seems a bit expensive for a small amount of product.

With its 10 uses, I primarily used this for heat protecting before I straightened my hair, and as a finishing spray.  I really liked the results for straightening and the finishing touch, and I've been using this just about everyday.

I will say that I typically use two products to straighten and put the finishing touch on my hair (heat protecting spray and a finishing natural oil), they combined are probably slightly more economical and you get more product for the price.  However, this is nice if you are on the go and need to pack it for vacation (hence the vacaybox).

Overall, this was a great product and gave me the results I wanted without any damaged/burnt hair, grease, or frizz!
Felicia R.
Eva NYC I half doubted. I do not fully know if I have some unknown prejudice to 'NYC' in names making me think "cheap knock off" right away. I mean, I think the colorations of the packagings have a bit to do with my look the other way vibe when I see it. I'm not sure because it's not an EVERY time I see it labelled thing--- just often. The colors with the samples were actually very fitting for my arsenal. Which, kinda screamed FAD TREND. So, what I'm getting at is I kind of saw this as a wanna be until I actually tried it. Then it all sunk in that I misjudged it's worth. Where it's sold should have been a give away that my hair needed it but there is some low quality stuff there sometimes ya- know? It does all that it says without thinking you gave your strands a set of dumb bell weights in the end. Seriously, you need very little and it boost curls, combats humidity and keeps you looking like you visit the salon as often as you should (even though you very well haven't). Bottom line more than pretty impressed.
Kelly Z.
Lisle, IL
Disclaimer- I received a free sample of this from Influenster for free in exchange for my honest review:
Usually, I am not the kind of person who uses sprays or anything in my hair. I have no need to straighten my hair as it is already stick straight, and my hair never holds a curl so I rarely curl it. The first thought I had when I sprayed this in my hair was that it smelled amazing. After, I did notice that my hair was drying a little bit quicker, but I am not sure if that was just my mind playing tricks on me. After my hair dried, my hair was shiny and beautiful, and it felt healthier in a way. I love it! It is a little pricier, so I deducted one star as other brands my have similar products for more affordable prices.
Dalia Vanessa M.
Absolutely loved this! Received this in my VacayVoxBox and I fell in love!

Let’s start off with the smell, I love it it’s a sweet Argan oil smell, it’s similar to the Eva NYC clean it up shampoo, but nothing too overwhelming.

My hair has never felt more soft, and look shiny. I use this almost every other day when I wash my hair as part of my regimen after I comb it. I have curly hair so I was surprised that this worked with my hair since it claims to be for all hair types, well it lives up to the claim.

I wake up with shiny, and soft hair. Not frizzy, and dull.

Curly hair ladies or any ladies for that matter if you’re looking for a spray to not only protect your hair from the heat, reduce frizz, and nourish your hair. This is for you!
Brooke B.
Gainesboro, TN
Let's begin solely with smell, HEAVEN. This product smells so luxurious and the result of this spray is just that too. My hair is textured pretty dry as a result of highlighting and also the natural texture of my hair is frizzy and dry. After smelling alone, I was excited to use this. I showered, towel dried my hair and misted my hair. Normally if I fall asleep with wet hair IT IS A NIGHTMARE in the morning. Frizzy, knotted, crimped, just absolutely unmanageable. So I knew this would be the ultimate test. I woke up, nervously approached my mirror only to see a shiny and completely non frizzy and actually cute bed head. To say I am in love with this spray is an understatement. I have had company over this week and before they went to shower, I sat the spray on the counter and said....YOU'RE WELCOME!
This is now my secret weapon for my normally unmanageable hair.
Nicole F.
Pawtucket , RI
This product is awesome!! First and foremost, it smells SO AMAZING, not even exaggerating when I say that it's up there as one of the best scents I have ever smelled. I LOVE IT! I really wish they had a body spray, I would buy it immediately and stay stocked. Ok back to the product itself, the name fits because it works like magic. I love how it makes your hair dry so much quicker than without it, really cool. I try to avoid any additional heat damage to my hair at all costs and this totally saves me from having to blow dry my hair (which also saves time and the dreaded sweating while getting ready that everybody hates). I can spray it on my hair after I get out of the shower and it's dry by the time I'm done my makeup. Perfect! It also helps big time with frizz, which in turn, makes it possible to do just a minimal amount of straightening, or perfects the wavy look if that's what you're going for (depends on the day, I know). To avoid rambling on for another paragraph(s) lol, I'll just say this was an easy 5 stars, completely recommend this, amazing all across the board!Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer
Megan K.
Does this give you oily hair? I have oily hair already and I don't what it to make it worse! Got this product in my voxbox!
Kelly M.
How does this product compare to it's a 10?
Adriana R.
I fight with freeze everyday and I will love to know I does it calms down your freeze and moisturizes your hair?
Stephanie L.
Port orange, FL
Is this pretty light weight? Would anyone recommend it for thin hair? Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer
Cassidy A.
Will this product help to control dry and frizzy hair?

back