Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair MousseEva NYC
Mane Magic 10-In-1 Mousse 1000% Off Auto Renew

Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-In-1 Mousse 10.00% Off Auto Renew

Hi There!
Simplify your styling routine with one miracle potion. My multi-tasking formula gives hair its daily dose of vitamins and nutrients, with 10 benefits in one bottle.
1. Adds Fullness
7. Maintains Style
8. Smooths
9. Nourishes
10. Adds Shine

No queda blanco después de usarlo?
Does this mousse really work?
Does it make the hair greasy at the end of the day?
Start your review of Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-In-1 Mousse 10.00% Off Auto Renew!
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-In-1 Mousse 10.00% Off Auto Renew uploaded by Yessica N.
Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-In-1 Mousse 10.00% Off Auto Renew uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Target
Mane Magic 10-in-1 Primer simplifies your styling routine with 10 benefits in one miracle potion. Infused with argan oil and sunflower seed oil to give your hair its daily dose of vitamins and nutrients. This multi-tasking formula does it all: detangles, reduces frizz, strengthens, softens, reduces dry time, adds shine, nourishes, softens and protects against thermal and UV damage.
Ruby B.
Lafayette, IN
Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-In-1 Mousse 10.00% Off Auto Renew uploaded by Ruby B.
It made my hair soft and smelling good i feel amazing and i would buy this i love it and send it to family members and friends
Diana C.
San Jose, CA
Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-In-1 Mousse 10.00% Off Auto Renew uploaded by Diana C.
I fell in love! this is the best I've ever used my hair. received this product from beauty boxing and is incredibly happy! I will buy again and advise everyone for cure 😎
Kassandra B.
San Juan, TX
Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-In-1 Mousse 10.00% Off Auto Renew uploaded by Kassandra B.
Estoy aún por descubrir si deja residuos cuando el cabello no lo lavo en más de dos dias. Por lo regular me lavo el cabello todos los días mas ahora que hago ejercicio a diario. Pero en si el producto me ha sido muy útil, normalmente paso los días con el cabello recogido o con trenzas. Me ha servido para retener los pequeños cabellitos que siempre se salen de control.
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-In-1 Mousse 10.00% Off Auto Renew uploaded by Angie R.
So I have to say this product did surprise me it’s been a while since I’ve used mouse for the main reason that it made my hair feel super hard and crispy well let me tell y’all won’t his Nooo it’s brought my waves out and I could put my fingers thru my hair right after and didn’t weigh my hair down I actually like this only reason I knocked off stars is because it did make my hair a bit frizzy
Rachel N.
Ozark, MO
Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-In-1 Mousse 10.00% Off Auto Renew uploaded by Rachel N.
I like this mousse. It’s not too sticky, and doesn’t disappear as soon as you rub your hands together. There’s light shine with it — but natural looking. I can’t speak as far as being nourishing or conditioning as I didn’t notice a difference. Smells great!
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
I absolutely love this product! I find it works exceptionally well for short hair. I found that you can style your hair in almost any way you can think of using this product. I love how it isn't too oily, and how it doesn't leave your hair feeling dry. I love the brand , and I love just about everything about it. I highly recommend this product to anyone who hasn't used it!
Johanna R.
Vista, CA
Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-In-1 Mousse 10.00% Off Auto Renew uploaded by Johanna R.
I love how this stuff smells and how it makes my hair not sticky or crusty. My hair is super thin and fine, but I have a lot of it. I gave it 4 stars because I would love if I got more volume with it, but overall it gets job. ✅
Brittany G.
Tucson , AZ
Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-In-1 Mousse 10.00% Off Auto Renew uploaded by Brittany G.
Influenster sent me this for reviewing purposes, but that won’t change my honesty of this review. I absolutely love this product! I have really curly hair but I dye my hair so much, so it’s frizzy and hard to maintain the curls. After using this, the curls stayed all day! It also smells really good!
Chloe T.
Riverview, FL
Eva NYC Mane Magic 10-In-1 Mousse 10.00% Off Auto Renew uploaded by Chloe T.
I received this product complimentary from influenster and I overall love it! It definitely gives my hair some volume and helps me style my hair better! I have never bought this brand before, but now I’m super interested in checking out the brand more!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sara P.
Buffalo, NY
il y a 2 ans
Amanda C. il y a 2 ans
The best way to use this product would be applying it to your roots after the shower or before styling.