Eva Nyc Hungry Hair Oil Treatment 1 oz uploaded by Brittany&Ryan B.

BY EVA NYC

nourishing hair oil formula infused with keravis protein and argan oil hydrates and smooths hair Recommended for all hair types Achieve luminous, luscious hair with Eva Nyc Hungry Hair Oil Treatment 1 oz. This keravis protein and argan oil blend is an all-in one solution and can be used to add moisture, shine, strength and hydration to dry, thirsty hair. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Melissa R.
I have super long hair and it can get tangled and unmanageable... I put a small amount on my hands and rub them together then run it through my long hair, paying attention to the ends. My hair is silky, not tangled and is easy to run my fingers through without being super oily and weighed down!
Brittany&Ryan B.
Eros, LA
LOVE THIS stuff by Eva NYC. I have the shampoo, hair mask and oil treatment. All 3 of these together= amazing results!!
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
Fabulous product for your hair!! Leaves it smooth and silky and feeling smooth and looking awesome. A must have
Amber E.
Flowery Branch
This did leave my looking like Grease monkey, but it make my hair feel luxurious! It's a definite good hair treatment!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this good to try out?