BY EVA NYC

hydrate • strengthen • smooth

Hungry Hair Oil Treatment is an intensive repairing treatment that hydrates, strengthens and smooths unmanageable hair. Argan oil feeds hair with vitamins and nutrients, while Keravis™ delivers optimal anti-breakage benefits and is scientifically proven to dramatically increase strength and flexibility.

Hair is left soft, moisturized and frizz-free.

*Free of parabens, phosphates, mineral oils, not tested on animals.

• How does this work with curly hair? Dies it reduce frizz,...1 Answers
  • I have color treated hair that has taken some abuse, is t...1 Answers
  • Love the brand, but haven't tried this product. Would it ...1 Answers
Buy on Eva NYC
  • "It smells great and gives your hair a nice shine!" in 1 review
Isabelle M.
El Paso, TX
i got this is a sample in one of my ipsy bags last year or so, and i'd been in dire need of a hair oil and this one works wonderfully. it really leaves my hair looking tamed, sleek and leaves my hair feeling smoother, healthier and prettier all around. i've cherished the heck out of my little sample size and have been dreading the day i finally run out because it works that well. i've tried Moroccan oil, coconut oil and everything to help with my hair but so far this has been the winner.
April T.
This is wonderful.  It made my hair so shiny and smooth.  It helped my hair not dry put after flat ironing. I loved the smell too.  Definitely can't wait to get a new bottle!! Really worth trying out.
Brittany F.
crown point
This has saved my frizzy bleached blonde hair! So happy to have found this in my Ipsy! Smells great, works great, and it’s affordable! When using be careful, a little bit goes a loooonnngggg way!
Jacqueline R.
Cleveland , OH
I got this in my ipsy bag and was thrilled to learn I could easily buy it from Target! I’ve replaced leave in conditioners for this miracle oil. My split ends eat it up. It also seems to work as an extra protection layer with heat styling. Definitely worth a try if you have dry hair or split ends.
Mary B.
Nescopeck, PA
I got a sample of this a while back and I really did like it! You only need a small drop to work into your hair. It also doesn't leave my hair greasy or oily feeling.
courtney L.
I LOVE this stuff!! It's absolutely amazing! I cannot give it enough stars!! I got a sample of it in an ipsy bag almost a year ago and I still have tons left. It's awesome! It makes my hair look silky smooth and so soft! It tames my fly aways and smooths my hair out. And it smells amazing on top of that. I can't get enough of it!
Aleksandra R.
I receive this as a sample when I ordered something off of the Eva website and I love the hungry hair treatment ! Since then I've received a sample in my Ipsy bag and it makes my hair feel soft and smooth and hydrated and it smells amazing. A small amount goes a long way you can put this into wet hair and dry it out with a blow dryer or into damn hair and just kind of let it dry all on its own. It doesn't make my hair frizzy and it's just very smooth
Collette H.
Temecula
Eva NYC is an amazing brand. Their hair care is the best I have ever used and the only hair care products I use now. This Hungry Hair Oil Treatment is the best to use when you have had a long week of hair dryers, straighteners, and curling irons, take a nice shower wash your hair with some conditioning shampoo and conditioner then use this oil and go to bed. You'll wake up with conditioned curly hair.
Andrea B.
Rockford, ['', '', '']
I got this oil in an Ipsy bag, and I enjoyed the sample size. It did smooth out my hair and tamed the frizz. It weighs your hair down a little bit though, it's definitely not lightweight like the Moroccan Oil. It's still a pretty good oil, and pretty affordable.
Amanda C.
Redding, CA
this is by far my favorite hair oil of all time. the ends of my hair can get super frizzy, and this is the best for taming. it works great on damp or dry hair, the best part is is doesn't look greasy or transform oil all over to the root leaving a greasy look when you comb through your hair after applying the product. Also it smells absolutely Devine!
Rebecca W.
Stillwater, OK
I have received this in the mail in my Ipsy bag this month, no instructions on how to use. Does anyone know how to use it and if it is good for all hair types?
Mihaela T.
Rochdale, Rochdale
Have you seen good results after using this ? 😍
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK
I really want to try this! Does it make your hair look really greasy??
Glitterati Glamour B.
How does this oil compare to MoroccanOil?
Jessica W.
Elgin, SC
I absolutely love using oils in my hair. I just don't like my hair looking greasy or oily. If I use oils my hair isn't as frizzy. Does this product give the right amount of moisture and smoothness without making your hair look overly greasy or oily?