BY EVA NYC

Ceramic Styling Iron by Eva NYC 1.25" solid ceramic styling iron with floating plates design Allows for straightening without tugging or breaking the hair Adjustable temperature for all hair types from 140°F to 450°F 9ft 360° swivel cord 1 Year limited warranty see more...

Buy on JCPenney*
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
The design on this hair straighter is so pretty, and it works extremely well, it is very convenient for use at home or to bring along with you when traveling somewhere. It is also good for your hair and does less damage
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Love this iron it works great on my hair I use it almost every day it's a great brand and lasts some years
Olivia O.
Olivia O.
I gave this product a 5 star because it was only 40$ and there's nothing bad about this product. I got it from winners because my last one broke. Since my last one was a professional straightener I was determined to find one just like it with an affordable price. I love the design. There's floating plates and it's an over all amazing straightener. It's the same as those expensive professional floating plate straighteners but cheaper. I can see it lasting as long as my last one possibly more hoping my brother doesn't break this one. It straightens really well and I would recommend for anyone needing a good hair straightener at an affordable price.