BY EVA NYC

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Become a multitasking pro with this Eva NYC combination hairbrush and styler for smooth and straight hair in one single pass. Far-infrared Heat Preserves moisture for healthy, hydrated hair Negative Ion Technology locks in mositure, eliminates frizz and helps you get smooth, healthy hair Easy LCD panel display Digital temperature indicator Adjustable temperature up to 450 F Ensures great results on all hair types and textures Auto shut-off after 60 minutes 360 swivel cord Allows for easy handling Dual Voltage 110-240V HOW TO USE On dry hair, use Healthy Heat Straightening Brush as you would a brush to achieve sleek, salon-quality results. Dual Voltage 110-240V Wall plug Size: One size. Color: Purple. Gender: Female. see more...

Stephanie T.
Queens
This is such an ingenious product I just wish it was made a bit better. The bristles from the brush and thick and really pull on your hair when you run the brush through. It also gives you more of a beach wave vibe than full on straight hair. I have really thin and curly hair so even adding extra heat, my hair still doesn't straighten very well. You're definitely better off with a hair straightener, it's faster and gets the job done better.
Jams M.
I thought this would be a gimmicky product, and I was very cynical about it. But since it's a high end, professional salon product, I decided to try it. I purchased this for $30 through an ipsy offer. And to my surprise it worked beautifully! First let me say that my hair is fairly frizzy, dry and straight-ish. After using this, my hair is no longer super flat and dry like how it usually is when using a flat iron. This brush gives me a natural straight finish, gets rid of most of my frizz and no more straight lines. My hair looks healthy and shiny now. It heats up pretty quickly, up to 360deg. However...I feel like this product is only for those with fine to wavy hair. If you have super curly hair from roots to ends, it may be tricky to make your hair straight all throughout. Not saying it's impossible to use but you may need to touch up your roots with a flat iron to really get a flat top. Personally, I love it and I'm really happy I got this salon product through ipsy.
Michelle A.
Arlington, MA
I have really curly hair, this does help get the job done but it's hard to get at my roots. So I still have to use my straighter but overall it's helpful.
Jessica A.
Charlotte, NC
Love this so easy to dry and ur hair looks professionally done with out having to go to salon so easy for the back just comb away
Valeria M.
Palm Harbor, FL
If you have thin hair that mostly straight will most likely work, not so much for thick textured hair
Staci B.
Providence
Obsessed with the product all you do is brush your hair and it straight but with volume

Love it!
Alyssa C.
Ewing, NJ
Has anyone used a Straightening Brush? Benefits and dislikes??
Victoria F.