Eva NYC Healthy Heat Nst Styler

Hi There! I'll leave hair healthy, glossy and smooth. My nano silk plates combine minerals and ceramic nano-particles to lock in moisture for a smooth, silky finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eva NYC Healthy Heat Nst Styler!
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,243 reviews
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This flat iron is so under rated! Amika gets alot of love for their flat irons which basically have the same design as this. I have frizzy, curly hair and I've been through so many different flat irons/brands some I loved some not so much. This actually straightens through my curls nicely and this doesn't pull my hair like a lot of other brands do. Think the lavender color is really pretty, and also like how affordable this flat iron is. Love Eva NYC and the quality of the products they make, highly recommend.
Denea J.
Los Angeles, CA
Eva NYC Healthy Heat Nst Styler uploaded by Denea J.
I have NEVER seen flat iron plates like the ones on this nano silk styling iron, it’s different and the best kind of different. First off, it heats up in mere seconds. Second, it takes your hair from from 0-100 real quick, almost as quick as it heats up.

Looking for your answer?