Eva NYC Get Up and Go! Hair Care Travel Kit

Eva NYC Get Up and Go hair travel kit keeps your locks looking fabulous even when you're on the go. It features your favorite products infused with argan oil and keravis protein so your hair not only looks great, it gets stronger and healthier too. Set includes:- Clean it Up shampoo (3.38 oz.): a shampoo formulated to gently cleanse, restore and nourish- Soften Up conditioner (3.38 oz.): a conditioner that gently moisturizers, detangles and conditions your hair- Therapy Session hair mask (2.03 oz.): a formula designed to deeply condition, strengthen and repair your hair- Hungry Hair oil treatment (1.01 oz.): an oil treatment that intensely nourishes, hydrates and smoothes your locks. Brand: Eva NYC. Style Name: Eva NYC 'Get Up & Go' Hair Travel Kit. Style Number: 957770.

Estos productos sirven para el pelo teñido
I'm looking for new hair products and I was wondering if this one works for curly hair. Also, is it sulfate free and cruelty free?
Start your review of Eva NYC Get Up and Go! Hair Care Travel Kit!
Kalama, WA
1,229 reviews
Love this little travel set! Discovered Eva NYC through ipsy and fell in love with their products, they make my hair feel and smell absolutely amazing! Out of this set the hair mask is hands down my favorite, leaves my damaged hair so moisturized and smells so good! Awesome little set to have when on the go.
I received the Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask in my Galentine’s Day Vox Box and I really like it. It’s a very thick formula which is nice to soften hair, but the bottle is pretty small so it shouldn’t be used as an everyday conditioner. I have very thick hair so I had to use a lot of product for it to untangle my hair. But it smells really nice and it’s great for a weekly/biweekly treatment.
Joshua Tree, CA
I have tried and have fallen in love with the EVA NYC products as a whole. I love the scents and effectiveness of all of their products. The shampoo leaves the hair feeling super clean with the use of a small amount, same for the dry shampoo. The conditioner is so moisturizing using a tiny amount as well.
Smithfield , IL
I love the Eva NYC Get Up and Go hair care line.  It smells great and makes my hair feel amazing.  I love the travel kit, because I can take it on trips and feel like I'm still pampering myself while I'm away from home.  It's a bit pricey, but I love it enough, it's worth it to me.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love, LOVE, LOVE! My hair is naturally wavy and frizzy. But with the help of Eva nyc products I don’t have to worry about fly away hairs, or puffy hair. These products smell amazing and a little goes a long way!
Pompano Beach, FL
This travel kit would be amazing for my trips in June and July because it would come in handy for it and I don’t have to go out to buy any creams and shampoos and stuff.
This product smells really good, however I didn't really see a difference in it and what I use now which is OGX. None the less I love my ogx shampoo that's why I gave this 4 stars
This company....y'all this company is amazing! I love buying from small business and made in America businesses! Eva-NYC checks all my boxes!! Super affordable, does a fantastic job of taming my hair, and smells AH-MAZZZINNG Just go buy their entire line.! You will not be disappointed!
Philadelphia, PA
Eva NYC Get Up & Go is the perfect hair care kit for traveling. It has all of my Eva NYC favorites inside it, they are all packed with Argan oil and smell amazing. Eva NYC products nourish your hair, they bring it back to live and leave you with amazing, healthy hair.
Long Beach , CA
I like how the shampoo gets my hair clean but i feel likke it strips everything out it leaves my hair dry and rough but when i use the conditioning its the total opposite it leaves with a deep moister it had his pros and cons i wouldnt buy it if i had another option