BY EVA NYC #23 in Haircare Sets

Eva NYC Get Up and Go hair travel kit keeps your locks looking fabulous even when you're on the go. It features your favorite products infused with argan oil and keravis protein so your hair not only looks great, it gets stronger and healthier too. Set includes:- Clean it Up shampoo (3.38 oz.): a shampoo formulated to gently cleanse, restore and nourish- Soften Up conditioner (3.38 oz.): a conditioner that gently moisturizers, detangles and conditions your hair- Therapy Session hair mask (2.03 oz.): a formula designed to deeply condition, strengthen and repair your hair- Hungry Hair oil treatment (1.01 oz.): an oil treatment that intensely nourishes, hydrates and smoothes your locks. Brand: Eva NYC. Style Name: Eva NYC 'Get Up & Go' Hair Travel Kit. Style Number: 957770. see more...

Amira D.
Henrico, VA
So, let me introduce y’all to Eva NYC Get Up and Go! Hair Care Travel Kit !! Ever since receiving their 10in1 Magic Mane Primer (which worked absolute wonderssss) in my LuckyVoxBox, I’ve fallen in ever-lasting love with Eva NYC products! I tried the Hungry Hair oil treatment, which was perfect for my hair (medium-longish and thick)! I’ve never had my hair feeling so soft before! So I headed to Nordstrom’s online to get this travel kit, which included the Eva NYC Hungry Hair Oil Treatment, Eva NYC Clean It Up Shampoo, Eva NYC Soften Up Conditioner, Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask, and a cute little pouch to store them in! Because who wouldn’t want to be able to carry “instantly perfect hair” in a pouch while on the go? Proof that it’s amazing? Check this, Nordstrom was sold out when i went to order it! 😭 i want it soooo bad it’s definitely on my #GiftCrush list! Fear not, Eva NYC does have an online shop for those days that your local department shop doesn’t have your fave products, and by fave products, i mean Eva products 😍❤️❤️😍
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
I love this brand I got to try it because of influenster in my floors voxbox I got it complimentary free and I absolutely love it it smells so amazing is my hair so soft and you can really see shine in my hair I'm still continue to use it right now as we speak I do highly recommend her products to me there's a best
Amber N.
Joshua Tree, CA
I have tried and have fallen in love with the EVA NYC products as a whole. I love the scents and effectiveness of all of their products. The shampoo leaves the hair feeling super clean with the use of a small amount, same for the dry shampoo. The conditioner is so moisturizing using a tiny amount as well.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
I love the Eva NYC Get Up and Go hair care line.  It smells great and makes my hair feel amazing.  I love the travel kit, because I can take it on trips and feel like I'm still pampering myself while I'm away from home.  It's a bit pricey, but I love it enough, it's worth it to me.
Glorimary A.
I love this shampoo! It really defines my hair in a way that no other shampoo has ever did. I feel like it doesn’t have a lot of products in it which I love. My wash to curl routine would be to use this shampoo & conditioner then the not your mothers coconut mousse! Works GREAT my hair feels and looks GREAT ❤️❤️❤️ great job EVA NYC
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
I wanted to like these products so bad! But they include panthonal which I am allergic to. They did make my hair incredibly soft and smell amazing. All of their products are so affordable I was so upset when I found out they included Panthonal.
Illy J.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Great for travelling and all you need for your hair. I also love because it is also include the mask and treatment. So if you need hair emergency this set will get you cover
Jennifer D.
Pompano Beach, FL
This travel kit would be amazing for my trips in June and July because it would come in handy for it and I don’t have to go out to buy any creams and shampoos and stuff.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
I've been using EvaNYC hair conditioner since I received it in my FlourishVoxbox and I absolutely LOVE it!! I use EvaNYC as a every other day conditioner after shampooing my hair I leave it on for three to five minutes it rinsed out easily and quickly no heavy residue feeling while rinsing or after rinsing it out. My hair it chemically treated. It USED to feel dry and look damaged but no more! Its helped me tremendously! I highly recommend EvaNYC it is a bit pricey for me but the outcome sure is worth it!
Linden C.
Midland, TX
I'm such a huge fan and own most of the EvaNYC hair care line, including all these products! I had received samples of the hair mask and shampoo in a previous VoxBox, and purchased those and more soon after, including this! The Eva NYC Get Up and Go! Hair Care Travel Kit makes it super easy for me to travel with all my go to hair care favorites. I wouldn't use anything else, period!
Marie C.
I'm looking for new hair products and I was wondering if this one works for curly hair. Also, is it sulfate free and cruelty free?
Ariana A.
Walla Walla, WA
Is this good for traveling ? where can we find this ?.
Victoria F.