Eva NYC Get Glossed! Hair Serum

NULL

Why is this your Favorite product?
How well does this work for curly bleached hair?
How does this smell?
Start your review of Eva NYC Get Glossed! Hair Serum!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
This product is probably better for wavy/thicker/frizzy hair but unfortunately does not work as well on my hair type. I have the typical straight Asian hair and it's too heavy when applied. I've tried many serums and currently am loving one by SouthMane Beauty. I love the Eva NYC brand though and would recommend  Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask instead.
aleeza B.
Visalia, CA
Eva NYC Get Glossed! Hair Serum uploaded by aleeza B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite hair serum. I was introduced with a sample size and I was hooked. It smells amazing and I refuse to style my hair without it. #itsourparty
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Eva NYC Get Glossed! Hair Serum I've been using the Eva NYC hair serum for over a year now. I first tried a sample in a subscription box. I liked it so much I bought the full size from ulta.com. I love the smell of this product and the way it makes it easy to comb my hair after wash. They are a cruelty free company. I would definitely recommend this hair serum
Megan E.
Llano, TX
I love this line of hair products! Not only do they work but they smell AMAZING!! I recommend them to all my friends!!!
Alaina B.
Eden Prairie, MN
I got a sample of this in my Ipsy box and I fell in love! I have tried other serums and this one feels a lot lighter on the hair compared to OGX coconut milk, and Garnier. The smell alone is amazing. It doesn't weigh down your hair but tamed pesky flyaways and frizzy ends. And the best part is a little goes a long way. This is what made me fall in love with the brand.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
I'm in love with this serum!! Makes my hair smooth and shiny without weighing it down! I've tried other serums in the past but this product is superior! Smells great too. Will definitely be buying this again. Highly recommend!
Kailey S.
Glendale, CA
This is souly 5 stars for the smell alone! It smells like heaven and it makes my fly away stay put. It adds an extra shine to my color treated hair and I will continue to buy this over and over again. I love it!!!
Christine W.
Summerfield, FL
I'm going to jump into this one for all the right reasons! I have never used hair serums for the most part. In fact, the only think I do to my hair other than dye or cut it, is use hair spray, mousse or redken antisnap to keep my hair healthy from all the color changing I do. Most days going to work, I just through my hair up either because it is too oily or too dry and frizzy. I don't really think that I have an in between. So first thing this morning, I didn't want to take my hair down. It is a hot mess and not having a good hair day. Lucky for me, I have some side swept bangs that aren't easily - swept - into a ponytail. (do you see what I did there :) ) So I gave it ago and read the directions online (since they don't really have any on the trial size bottle). It was only a matter of SECONDS before I saw a difference. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE? This is quite the investment and worth every penny of what it costs especially if you have un-tameable hair.
Gladys M.
Spicer Ave
I love this product, leaves your hair shiny, soft and manageable, it also protects your hair from heat, but what I love the most is the way is smells, my boyfriend asked me if I put perfume the other day because the room smelled so good. Eva NYC Hungry Hair Oil Treatment 10.00% Off Auto Renew
susi H.
this serum smelled just as good; with that sweet, subtle vanilla! Not only does it smell just as good, but wow, the softness! Even while my hair was still wet, it felt awesome, so I was already excited! After drying- smooth, soft, radiant, not weighed down... perfect! I tend to splurge a little, and it didn't leave a residue, absorbs great! Will buy again!!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...