BY EVA NYC #2 in Dry Shampoo

cleanse • volume • refresh

Freshen Up Dry Shampoo is a weightless spray that cleans without water, absorbs excess oil and adds instant volume. Natural rice starch is gentle on hair and leaves no white residue, while Vitamin C & fatty acids enhance shine, nourish and repair.

Hair is left clean, voluminous and refreshed.

*Free of parabens, phosphates, mineral oils, not tested on animals.

• Ya me acabe dos frasco de esro debería traer ma producto3 Answers
  • Can this product be used if I have braids?3 Answers
  • Does this dry shampoo leave a white residue in your hair?3 Answers
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Review for: multi/none, Eva Nyc Freshen Up Dry Shampoo 1 oz more...
I used this 3 days after straightening my half curly half processed, thick hair. Fabulous fragrance and it's extended my look to about a week+. Great for on the go. No dryness or excessive residue whatsoever. Even better followed up by Eva NYC dry conditioner. I didn't even know dry conditioner existed until I received a complimentary dry conditioner (as well as the dry shampoo) from Influenster in the Tinsel Voxbox. These two products are total game changers. The conditioner leaves hair soft, shiny, frizz-less, voluminous and aromatic. No complaints. These are going to be my new go-tos for my straightened hair. Definitely recommend!
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
Review for: Eva Nyc Freshen Up Dry Shampoo 1 oz more...
I got the small travel size in my Ipsy bag. I did like it, i am only giving 4 stars because i do hair and always like to use professional products. That being said, this smells and works exactly the same as Amika. The whole line is the same as Amika. I don’t have anything against it, I use Amika and sell it to clients, i can get Amika at my price with my license. But it’s so odd that they’re so similar! The smell, the products, the packaging. If you read also on them the address is the same. So they must be made at the same place and then just packaged differently and one sent to Ulta and one sent to salon supply stores. Oh well! I still liked this. I wouldn’t buy it from Ulta because I get Amika but I would use it again if I received it.
Chic S.
Milpitas, CA
Review for: Eva Nyc Freshen Up Dry Shampoo 1 oz more...
Well I didn’t dislike this product as such but definitely I expected more from it. I had high hopes for this to work with a bit oily hair ( natural oil from scalp) but it didn’t 😞
I followed the instructions on the dry shampoo and sprayed it on my hair and comb it out but my hair still looked oily. I gave it couple more tries but every time I was disappointed. Also if you are sensitive to sprays and fragrance then this is definitely not the right product for you. In all I would not recommend this dry shampoo.
Megan G.
Review for: Eva Nyc Freshen Up Dry Shampoo 1 oz more...
I received this product complimentary of Influenster and I’m in freaking love with it. I had been looking for a dry shampoo for when I straightened my hair but I was never sure which brand was good and which would work for my hair. I have naturally curly hair so when I straighten it for an hour and a half I want it to look good without getting oily. Not only does this product get the job done it also smells amazing. Also, I should mention that I have brown hair and haven’t had a issue with it looking white like some others I have tried. This company also offers a dry conditioner for the ends of your hair too, which I find is genius being that my ends are always so dry where the top is oily. Love this brand. Definitely recommend.
Criis V.
Review for: multi/none, Eva Nyc Freshen Up Dry Shampoo 1 oz more...
I've actually never been so in love with the product as I am with Eva-Nye dry shampoo. I got a free one ounce sample from Influenster for testing purposes and then all I have to do is give an honest review. I'm going to start by saying what I like about the packaging. Packaging has got a vibrant yellow and orange mixed with pink color cover which I found very beautiful. On the back of the packaging is directions and ingredients. One of the signs on the back is a rabbit for those of you who don't know what that means, it means they do not test on animals. It's also real on the back of the packaging is directions and ingredients. One of the signs on the back is a rabbit for those of you who don't know what that means, it means they do not test on animals. It's also in a recyclable packaging. After using this product I'm seriously considering buying the whole entire line which I have found for sale at Khol's, Ulta and target. I've used a lot of dry shampoos and they normally give you a weird white powdery look but this dry shampoo is so different! I have no issue with any powdery look or feel and I swear this product gives me extra volume. The reason I've tried a lot of dry shampoos is I can't wash my hair every day because I am a single in school mom but my hair seems to always be pretty greasy and this is still the best dry shampoo have ever used. My hair looks so fresh and clean after I've used it. Another thing I love about this dry shampoo is the smell, it's not overpowering but it's very feminine scent that I'm in love with. I've never had a dry shampoo with a scent anywhere near as good as this one. I've gotten so many compliments from people asking me what perfume I was wearing and then them being surprised by the fact that it was just a dry shampoo!
Erin C.
Waverly Twp, PA
Review for: Eva Nyc Freshen Up Dry Shampoo 1 oz more...
While I am not typically a huge fan of dry shampoos, in a pinch they are an integral part (or should be an integral) part of every girl's emergency beauty products.  We all have that day we are running late and look like a greaseball.  That is when I use dry shampoo.

That being said...I have very dark CURLY hair so it is incredibly difficult for me to find a dry shampoo that doesn't leave my hair looking....grey.  I emphasize curly because the resolution for the "grey" is to brush it out to distribute evenly.  No...No...rule #1 of curly hair is do not brush.  So this is why it is incredibly difficult for me to 1. find and 2.  truly enjoy a dry shampoo.

Eva Nyc Freshen Up Dry Shampoo was the first nearly translucent one I have found.  There was still some very slight hardly noticeable color from the spray (I'm probably the only one that even noticed) but it was leaps and bounds better than any other one I've tried.  And the scent is pleasant.

I give it 4 stars because someone out there has got to come up with a dry shampoo for really dark hair without leaving some slight hint that maybe we used a dry shampoo today.

Erin M.
Butler, NJ
This dry shampoo is pretty good. It comes out easily and smoothly. It does not make your hair feel wet like some dry shampoos from the aerosol spray part. It also doesn't leave a heavy white cast. There is a little white cast, but it is not overwhelming and is easily rubbed into the scalp. I got this as a sample in a subscription box, and I would repurchase it.
Saphire Z.
Baraboo, WI
I am a mother of three, and I also help care for my niece. I have my hands full from the moment I wake up until the moment I go to bed. Most mornings I can barely press "start" on the coffee maker, let alone jump in the shower before I have my two year old demanding cereal bars, or my four year old begging for his tablet and help brushing his teeth. So having this product has been such a life saver, on so many occasions. 10/10 I will be purchasing the full size bottle when I run out of the sample I received in my voxbox.
Danielle S.
Coventry Twp, OH
My roommate asked me if I could curl her hair without her washing it and brush last night's hair spray out without it looking like ass. I said "Gurrrrl, yes. I've got dry shampoo just for that 😉" the proof is in the 2nd pic. My hair went through mousse, getting rained on, being brush through, spritzed with water, air dried, then sprayed with dry shampoo, and slept on last night and looks like this today because DRY SHAMPOO IS MAGIC.
#RefreshEvaNYC #dryshampoo #hair #beautiful #love #influenster #voxbox #voxboxrecipient #voxboxgrab #lucky #review #beauty #hairgoals #magic
Srbui B.
Review for: Eva Nyc Freshen Up Dry Shampoo 1 oz more...
I can totally say this can be anyone’s go to, when they’re in a rush, but noticed that their hair is not so on point and looks a bit out of touch. I hadn’t used any dry shampoos prior to this, and Influenster’s voxbox gave me the chance to do so. I really liked this product, but the only thing that got to me was the strong fragrant it had. Don’t get me wrong it smelled nice, but it was a bit too strong for me. So if you are sensitive with smells, I’d try out a dry shampoo with a more mellow fragrance.
BreAnne H.
Does this leave a powdery residue in your hair? I'm very interested in trying but stuff like this often shows up powdery in my hair.
Laura C.
Does this have a smell? Is it perfume-y and good or stinky?
Kieu D.
Perth
Is there a scent version?
Alejandra R.
I would love to try this. I've tried a few but they always leave a white powdery residue in my hair after applying. I wonder if this would be do the same
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Does this flake and look like dandruff?