Eva NYC Freshen Up Dry Shampoo

cleanse • volume • refresh

Freshen Up Dry Shampoo is a weightless spray that cleans without water, absorbs excess oil and adds instant volume. Natural rice starch is gentle on hair and leaves no white residue, while Vitamin C & fatty acids enhance shine, nourish and repair.

Hair is left clean, voluminous and refreshed.

*Free of parabens, phosphates, mineral oils, not tested on animals.

Hi everyone! I’ve been using the Batiste Dry shampoo for a while now but have wanted to venture out and try something new! Does this one ever leave a white cast in darker hair?
What does this product smell like?
Is it really effective ?
Start your review of Eva NYC Freshen Up Dry Shampoo!
Arlington , TX
Eva NYC Freshen Up Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ashley D.
Review for: Eva Nyc Freshen Up Dry Shampoo 1 oz
My hair can get greasy easily so I have tried several dry shampoos, I was excited to finally try the Eva NYC dry shampoo and I loved it! My hair look refreshed and clean which is great especially when I am on the go!! I used it for both volumizing for my half up half down hair dos and it really gave life and lift to my hair. I also used it to freshen up between hair washes and I loved how it did not leave a white cast on my roots. It easily blended in and the scent is amazing I loved it! It is not a strong, fake scent, it is really nice and subtle. My advice is too shake it vigorously and then apply far from your roots and spray it eveningly and in between your hair while fluffing it up with your hands. I recommend this product if you are looking for a great dry shampoo that gets the job done. I received this product for free for testing.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: Eva NYC Freshen Up Dry Shampoo - 5.3 oz.
I love dry shampoo, helps with not washing your hair for couple days. Being hair dresser washing your hair every day exactly damage your hair and make your hair pores produce more oil than needed. Wash your hair less help keep your PH balance and your hair to over produce oil than needed. Doesn’t dry out your hair and damage it. This dry shampoo save my life, during the end of my pregnancy my hair was so oily, look like someone put Vaseline on my roots. Even after washing, this dry shampoo save my life. Also gave me volume and didn’t smell so heavy Perfume too. You can breath during applying it on and doesn’t give you head ache too. Smell nice and light and does the job. The price for it at sally is 7$ and big bottle too. Definitely recommend this life saver.
Review for: Eva Nyc Freshen Up Dry Shampoo 1 oz
I absolutely love this dry shampoo! I normally use Batiste but am definitely switching to this now. The scent is clean like you just washed your hair & not the obvious “I just used dry shampoo” type of way that some brands are. The packaging is pleasant to look at with the pink & yellow design. As for cleaning your hair, this honestly works wonders. I’ve used it both in my roots to get rid of grease, & as a volume/texture booster. I like how it doesn’t leave a white residue on my hair & is very easy to rub in. I only leave it sit for a few minutes before I brush through my hair. I received this product free from Influenster but all opinions are my own. #NourishedandRefreshed
Richmond, TX
Eva NYC Freshen Up Dry Shampoo uploaded by Shanna R.
Review for: , , , ,
I like the packaging and the colors, catches your attention. I've never used dry shampoo until I got a free sample to try and I really liked it. If you don't always have time to wash your hair every single day, this is perfect for you to use in between washes. It gets rid of the oily hair look and doesn't leave a white residue, it's also lightweight. It's very easy to use, just shake, spray 10 - 12 inches away from scalp and roots and massage it into your hair with your fingers. It goes great with the dry conditioner and smells AMAZING.
Albany, GA
Review for: Eva Nyc Freshen Up Dry Shampoo 1 oz
I received a sample size of this from Influenster to try for free and I LOVE it! I have only found one other dry shampoo that actually works for me (monat) and I honestly didn’t think I’d find any other one until I tried this one! It’s so lightweight, the smell is good, it doesn’t give TOO much volume and instead just absorbs the oil and freshens up your hair the way a good dry shampoo should! I will definitely be purchasing the full size and recommending it to all my friends! I have very oily and very thick hair, with bangs that touch my face and get greasy all day and this stuff can make me look brand new!
Review for: multi/none
I received this product through PinchMe(.)com as a part of “Sample Tuesday,” claimed back in July and arrived in September. This like all other Eva NYC products smell mesmerizing! I would say this is a light weight dry shampoo best used on days where you want a little freshening up for your hair. It has a powerful spray that leaves no white residue as long as you don’t use it in excess. This dry shampoo doesn’t feel heavy in the slightest or leave your hair feeling like it has intense product. In my opinion it doesn’t give much or any volume even when I use it on my bangs.
Gillette, WY
Review for: Eva NYC Freshen Up Dry Shampoo - 5.3 oz.
so i bought this one because i saw it had great reviews and i thought i’d try it out. i have thinnish hair and it gets oily pretty fast. when i tried it out i realized i need like a lot of product to help with the oils which made my hair look a little white from the product. even after brushing my hair you could still see the white spray sitting in my hair. it did help a bit but other brands i’ve tried honestly work better in my opinion. i really wanted to like this dry shampoo but others on the same price range work better.
Royal Oak, MI
Review for: Eva NYC Freshen Up Dry Shampoo - 5.3 oz.
I just purchased this dry shampoo the other day and absolutely LOVE it! I used to only buy the Not Your Mothers Clean Unscented Dry Shampoo but this will be my new go to dry shampoo. It has a fresh clean scent to it which i'm not a fan of scented products but love this one. It doesn't leave the feel of a dry shampoo or residue in your hair, your hair doesn't feel weighted down at all. I can't rave about this enough, proud of this purchase and will continue to purchase this.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Eva Nyc Freshen Up Dry Shampoo 1 oz
I’ve had a lot of trial and error with dry shampoo. It’s either leaving residue on my hair or making my hair more oily. I had found one that worked for me until I got the Eva NYC Freshen Up Dry Shampoo in an Influenster box. This is comparable to the one I am using and would definitely purchase the full size. It doesn’t leave any residue or make my hair more oily. I was able to go 3 days without washing my hair with this dry shampoo.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Eva Nyc Freshen Up Dry Shampoo 1 oz
I feel like the hair gods always know when I am going to go on a trip because at least one trial sized eva product shows up only doorstep or in my bag at the store. I took this with me to Chicago for Christmas and used it after traveling and once after the gym. My hair looked clean each time and smelled really great. The smell for this lasts a really long time though so if strong scents aren't your thing I would look at something else.

122 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
winnipeg
il y a 2 mois
Eva NYC Freshen Up Dry Shampoo Should I try this product ?
Amanda W. • il y a 2 mois