BY EVA NYC

condition • detangle • refresh

Forget Me Knot Dry Conditioner is a weightless spray that detangles without water, softens the cuticle and eliminates static and frizz. Vitamin B5 softens and strengthens, while Vitamin C & fatty acids enhance shine, nourish and repair.

Hair is left soft, static-free and refreshed.

*Free of parabens, phosphates, mineral oils, not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Eva NYC*

Start your review of Eva NYC Forget Me Knot Dry Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Boonton, NJ
I love this stuff! It smells amazing, added bonus as almost a hair perfume... but really does work - softens and conditions my hair, tames frizz and fly aways, detangles, and adds shine. I tend to use it after straightening my hair to keep it from frizzing.
Anchorage, AK
I didn’t know what to do with this dry conditioner. I was scared to use it because of my already oily hair, and didn’t know if I had to use it only in the ends or if it was okay in my roots. Wish the directions were a bit more informative.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I really love the smell of this, but it doesn’t do a great job as a dry shampoo on oily hair. I found that it made my hair feel stiff and dry but still looked oily. I prefer a dry shampoo that actually soaked up the oil, leaving my hair soft and this didn’t do that.
Beeville, TX
I really loved this product because I’m not one to wash my hair everyday, so this product really is a life saver. I would definitely buy it again just due to how often I actually use it. The scent is also a plus!
Jacksonville, FL
It not for me nor my type of hair. No more to say. No I could recommend this to any other black person. I can’t improve on something that not for me. Not effective. It’s not a big deal it’s disappointed
Richmond, VA
I have never used dry conditioner before and I did not like this product. The smell was great but its effectiveness not so much. I was happy to switch back to my usual product.
I really like this dry conditioner! It works well with the dry shampoo from the same brand. The conditioner smells really nice and it makes me hair feel refreshed.
I LOVE this product. It refreshes my hair and makes it extremely soft and manageable. I love using this to refresh my hair after a few days of not washing, but it works great to soften a look immediately after styling too! The price point is good. Will definitely be repurchasing!
Received this product for free and was my first time trying a dry conditioner. I was really glad I did! It left my hair feeling super soft and refreshed. It was easy to use and I didn't have to brush it out. I have bleached hair and it didn't cause any damage and it did just the opposite which I was surprised and glad about. It smelled nice and the package was super cute - an added bonus! Really loved it and would recommend!
Federal Way, WA
I love using dry shampoo/conditioner and this was a great brand! Went on invisibly and kept my hair feeling soft. I would love it even more if the scent were less chemically. I would definitely use this as a quick way to keep my hair fresh
Redwood City, CA
Edmonton, AB
Sorry if this is a repeat question but how well does this product work with fine hair? Does it weight it down a lot? I've found my favourite dry shampoos (Batiste and Co-Lab) so now I just need a good dry conditioner and my life will be complete!
New Orleans , LA
I’m looking for a good dry conditioner. What’s the Know about this one y’all???
apply to wet or dry hair?

Eva NYC Forget Me Knot Dry Conditioner

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email