Eva NYC Forget Me Knot Dry Conditioner

Hi There!
I'll detangle hair without water, soften the cuticle and eliminate static and frizz! I leave your hair soft, static-free and refreshed with my weightless formula. Forget those knots!

DooEs this make your hair greasy ?
Does this product reduce the issue with oily hair after a few days after a silk press?
Start your review of Eva NYC Forget Me Knot Dry Conditioner!
gabrielle P.
Tacoma, WA
Eva NYC Forget Me Knot Dry Conditioner uploaded by gabrielle P.
Perfect for curly hair on the go and just need to tame it down almost everywhere I go I can keep it in my purse or car it’s super portable
Alexis B.
Thornton, CO
I received this as a gift and it’s ok I will give it a little longer to be able to tell. Not sure yet if I will repurchase this or not. It dose give some hydration but not as much as I normally like.
Robyn P.
I loved the smell but that was about it. It doesn’t help get out the knots, and I found it left my hair feeling greasy and just not what I wanted it to feel like. Unfortunately, I won’t be recommending this to anyone.
Jhyllian G.
Hamden, CT
Have to a coworker to try. She said it was okay but didn’t really understand the point of it. Liked the shampoo though.
sara Z.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Smells nice and almost reminds me of a sort of spray-oil, but in a very manageable form. Adds extra softness!

I did receive this product free for testing.

I did receive this product free for testing.
sarah A.
Pleasant Vly, MO
before i say anything let me tell you i used the whole bottle ! i love this ! im a busy mom so i have those days where i skip a shower and this was amazing and fast not only did it smell amazing it made my hair look amazing and shine ! i would buy this again forsure ! and the price is amazing!!!
Nicole S.
Paterson, NJ
Eva NYC Forget Me Knot Dry Conditioner uploaded by Nicole S.
This is great it doesn’t leave powder residue like dry shampoo. It’s smells nice and leaves my hair soft just like I washed it.
Meghan T.
Columbus, OH
Eva NYC Forget Me Knot Dry Conditioner uploaded by Meghan T.
Love how it hydrated the ends of my hair and added volume! First time using a dry conditioner and I love it
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Eva NYC Forget Me Knot Dry Conditioner uploaded by Erin M.
This dry conditioner is easy to use and smells very good. I use it in the morning if I have showered in the evening and let my hair dry overnight. I typically apply it to the ends of my hair and it untangles and softens them a bit. I was very happy with this and would purchase a full size at my next opportunity.
Allison W.
This was the first dry conditioner I have ever used. I had actually never even heard of dry conditioner! I have a travel-sized can and I constantly have it in my bag. It's great in the winter if you wear a wool hat because it nixes static completely. It also is great to de-puff any frizz that pops up randomly, which happens to me quite often in humid weather! It can get greasy if you use too much, so I like to spray my hands and (very) lightly skim them over my hair. KEEP AWAY FROM ROOTS!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...