BY EVA NYC

cleanse • strengthen • nourish

Clean It Up Shampoo gently cleanses, strengthens and nourishes hair. Argan oil feeds hair with vitamins and nutrients, while Keravis™ delivers optimal anti-breakage benefits and is scientifically proven to dramatically increase strength and flexibility.

Hair is left stronger, healthier and softer.

*Free of parabens, phosphates, mineral oils, not tested on animals.

• Did you notice rapid hair growth when you started using t...4 Answers
  • People, do you like this shampoo? I tried it and it mor...3 Answers
  • Does this really do a deep clean?4 Answers
Jennifer A.
I received this for free in my Vacay Voxbox through Influenster and fell in love! It definitely cleaned all the build up out of my hair and had it feeling so soft and smooth again. I will say that the consistency is rather thin and I had to use more shampoo than normal but that is no big deal to me because I only use it after a few weeks when I want something like a "reset" on my hair. I still use my regular shampoo in-between. I had stalled on using it for a while because I kept forgetting to take it in the shower with me until one day I made it a point to take it. I have dry scalp which leaves me insecure and I remember that I had read that build up or oiliness can also cause dry scalp or flakes and thats why I grabbed it. I was so surprised when this gave me a nice break from the flakes! This also smells amazing!
Laura M.
Romoland, CA
You know when you shampoo with a really great product and you can actually feel the squeak of CLEAN hair afterwards before you condition? That's this product every time. I received this complementary from Influenster for testing purposes. Eva wasn't on my radar before I received this and the 10-in-1 primer spray from Eva in my vacay voxbox. I don't use it every time I shampoo since I have varying hair needs (and I've received great shampoos from Influenster before and I love them too! Gotta spread the love!) But this one's definitely one of the favorites. My only complaint is that the texture is really thin. I like a little more gelled product so it doesn't run out of my hands when I dispense it, but other than that, it's a great product.
Katelyn J.
Prairieville, LA
On of the most cleansing shampoos I’ve ever used. I know the product says it caters to natural hair but from experience some companies lie just to draw you in to buying from them. This Eva NYC Clean It Up Shampoo does exactly what it says it will for all hair types. I’ve never had a shampoo that cleanses my hair but also moisturizes it at the same type. It perfect for kinky curly natural hair, so much slip and lathers perfectly. This product leaves your hair smelling amazing . Thank you Influenster and Eva nyc. My hair feels so much stronger, healthier , and easy to manage. I was sent this complimentary in the vacay VoxBox.
Emma G.
LAWRENCE, NY
I received this product as a complementary item from influenster to review.  I tried it a couple of times.  The shampoo itself smells really nice.  However, I felt it was very thin and didn't really clean my hair as much as I'd like.  After I used it the first time, I felt the need to shampoo again with my regular shampoo.  While my hair did feel soft, it just didn't feel too clean and that didn't sit well with me.  My hair is very fine and healthy for the most part.  I never use any products in my hair and rarely ever blow dry or iron my hair so using special shampoo products don't have much effect for me.  I bet the shampoo really helps those with somewhat damaged hair though.
Ola A.
Bought this shampoo and conditioner at Costco so, great deal for the products. Smells great, yet not overpowering. Rinses clean and is gentle and lightweight on my medium-fine, long, straight hair.
Would repurchase this shampoo and other products from the EvaNYC brand (conditioner, hair mask, hair primer spray), as they do seem to work quite well together; I bought all items except for the shampoo and conditioner separately, so I had a chance to see how the products worked alone before using all of them together. The results of the shampoo and conditioner are what made me want to try more products. None of them have disappointed, nor are they near running out despite using them daily. Great value for the products.
kiana M.
ames, IA
First of all, the packaging is super cute the price is great for the quality. As a person with thick curly hair with oily roots and dry ends, I am constantly trying out new shampoos to see what works best. I really like the clean up shampoo because of the smell. It makes me look forward to washing my hair!!! Then the fact that it lathers up really nice and does not make my hair feel so dry right in the shower is a plus. It cleans my hair completely. But i only use it on the roots and do not shampoo my dry ends. So I can say it is great for oily scalps. It also give a good shine and rinses out easily.

I received this product as part of the #influenster #vacay #voxbox for free to review. All opinions are my own.
Ellyn H.
***I received this complimentary in my VoxBox for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own***

Although this shampoo did its job, I unfortunately am not a fan. I used it for several days in a row, and it felt like it stripped my hair of its natural oils. I don't have a sensitive scalp, either, and I have super oily hair, so it takes a lot to strip the oils out. However, it didn't leave my hair feeling less oily the next day (which would have been nice since I hate having oily hair!). The smell is nice, and it lathers okay, but it is a thin formula. I probably will not purchase this after my free bottle runs out.
Abbie R.
Lincoln, NE
I receieved this shampoo in my #VacayVoxBox from Influenster! I was super excited to try it. For starters, I love the smell of the shampoo. I also definitely apreciate the ingredients it uses and natural feel! However, for the type of hair I have, I don't think this shampoo is right for me. The shampoo felt very thin and I needed to use A LOT of it to reach all of my hair, let alone feel clean. I have long curly hair and even a palm full of shampoo did only covered my roots/skull portion of my hair. That being said, I think this shampoo wouldn't be financially worth it considering how much I have to use.
Jasmina P.
DISCLAIMER: This product was sent to me free of charge by Influenster in exchange for an honest review. However, all opinions and beliefs are my own.

This is a very nice shampoo! It smells super fruity and fresh, and leaves my hair soft and smooth. It has a thin and watery consistency which I normally don't like in a shampoo, but this formula actually performs very nicely. It does take quite a bit of product to get a nice lather, but I don't mind that very much. The product is very affordable and also performs well, so I will continue using this shampoo and will consider repurchasing.
LaTeesha R.
Clarksville, TN
I received this free from Influenster.

Can I start off by saying the most amazing thing was the scent? My hair smelled amazing! I did feel it cleanse the soul out of my hair. It was kind of dry after the shampoo phase, but nothing that a little of conditioner couldn't fix. Overall, was very pleasing. It did help with some of the breakage of my hair which was at the top of my list.
Roseanna M.
Enterprise, MS
What all stores can this be found in? I really liked the smell and how it feels. It brought me back to my childhood. Lol crazy but I loved it. Eva NYC Shampoo & Conditioner Set
Danielle L.
Horatio
Does this product work well with oily hair?
Lauren T.
Westford, MA
Does anyone know if all of their products smell the same? I have the hair mask and I love the smell and I would totally buy this if it is the same scent
Amanda B.
Twin Falls, ID
Are there any stores you can buy eva NYC in? The actual store not just online??
Brandi J.
Soddy Daisy
How can I get a sample of this to review? Along with the conditioner