BY EVA NYC

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Spreading Style Beyond The New York Metropolitan Area The Argan Oil Infused Wide Comb Is Perfect For Parting And Detangling Hair While Adding Instant Shine And Eliminating Frizz.&Nbsp; The Argan Oil Infused Wide Comb Is Infused With The Argan Oil And Evenly Distributes Throughout Hair, While Gently Detangling And Creating Instant Shine And Smoothness. Made In China Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Eva Nyc And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Eva Nyc.&Nbsp; Eva Nyc Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Eva Nyc Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Jen C.
The only comb I use on my curls, and even then, only when wet! This is great for those with any hair, but especially frizzy, or curly hair because of the conditioning Argan oil infused into the comb. I'd recommend this for anyone!
Melina D.
Burbank, CA
I got this at Nordstorm and I have very long hair which gets tangled very easily. This makes it very soft and doesn't damage my hair (i brush alot). It was about only about $9 or $10.
Kathaleen C.
Nancy, KY
A friend let me borrow her comb and I was so surprised at the quality and performance that I had to ask where she got it! This is a great comb .
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
My girls could really use a comb like this all the darn hair they got and don't like getting it combed quick and easy way to do it faster
Sophia P.
Roxbury , MA
Wide tooth combs are the best for curls. I feel like I lose less hair when I use something like it. Definitely recommend!
Victoria F.