BY EVA NYC

powerful • professional • lightweight

Healthy Heat Pro-Lite Dryer is ideal for professionals and everyday drying and delivers a salon-quality blowout in half the time. The tourmaline-infused ceramic components radiate far-infrared heat and emit negative ions, which lock in moisture, eliminate frizz and speed up the drying process.

Hair is left healthy, frizz-free and voluminous.

*Free of parabens, phosphates, mineral oils, not tested on animals.

Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Eva NYC Almighty Pro-Lite Ionic Dryer more...
I have been using this hair dryer for about a year now and I am pretty impressed with how quickly it dries my hair being that it is only 1600 watts compared to the regular 1875 watt blow dryers out there. I purchased it from Ipsy and got it for a great price. It comes with a diffuser and straightening attachment. I took one star off just because I would’ve liked for it to be a little more powerful.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
I bought this hair dryer off of Ipsy and I'm glad I did. I've had it for over a year and it works great. Really gets the job done when I use it. I don't use it every time after I shower, but I when I do it gets my hair dry in no time. There is a lot of settings for cool and hot. I can't remember how much I paid for it, but I don't think it was anymore than $40
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this dryer from eva nyc! It is not overly drying, however it does dry fast. There even is a cooling dry feature which i love. I hifhly recommend this. Yes, these products are a,little pricey but i have found some reduced prices at URBAN OUTFITTERS
Lindsay B.
Love it well as much as I can for a hair dryer. I hate drying my hair. I also have the matching curling wand. I've owned this hair dryer since February. It does dry a bit faster than the conairs we have bought in the past and when you add in a good blow dry accelerator spray it's even better.

This has the 3 heat settings and the 2 speed settings are independent of each other. No more Hi Medium Low and Cool Button. While this does also have a cool burst button you can set it on a pretty low heat setting and a fast speed setting.
Lea S.
Conway, SC
Review for: Eva NYC Almighty Pro-Lite Ionic Dryer more...
I purchased this dryer after receiving some of their styling products (which I loved) for free to try in a #momlife #voxbox from influenster. I was super excited to use it only to find out that the speed buttons don't work! You have to actually keep your finger pressed on them to work. Obviously a factory defect but I am so disappointed because I never got to use it!
Desiree C.
North Pole, AK
I picked up one of these beauties on Choxi for an absolute steal, and I am completely in love with it! This hair dryer is no b.s.! The diffuser works SO beautifully, pumping volume into my fine hair! I can go from sopping wet into the shower to completely dry in five minutes! The day I wear this dryer out I'll probably cry, but I'll certainly stick with the brand!
Katie H.
Pocono summit, PA
This dryer is the most amazing dryer I have ever purchased. It is light weight making it easy to travel with and the attachment make styling easy. I bought with through Ipsy where it was discounted. But how could you pass up the cute design. Would recommend a 100%
jene s.
PORTLAND, OR
I bought this dryer and I really like it. It does not burn my hair at all and there isn't much damage. I am not a fan of heat on my hair so this is the only dryer I will be using from now on. I love the infuser attachment as well!
Maggie S.
Waco, TX
This hair dryer is so great, it dries my hair quickly while still being light enough to let me blow out my hair without arm breaks!! The medium heat setting is more than enough to dry my hair well.
Jenna C.
Depew, NY
Love my blow dryer works great extremely hot the style and colors are awesome on the pricey side but the brand hold to it not love these products
Amber L.
How well does this work? ??
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this really worth it?
jene s.
PORTLAND, OR
I really like it, but the prices are a little high, I got it for $30 and its def worth the money. My hair does not feel damaged at all after using this.

Bed Bath & Beyond