BY EVA-DRY #4 in Dehumidifiers

Reduce the moisture in any room of your home with this mini-dehumidifier by eva-dry. This tabletop unit operates quietly and has an auto-dry cycle that dehumidifies air when it senses the need. see more...

Assia A.
Like this products, affordable, effective ,neat, everyone choult try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure.
Desiree F.
Hialeah, FL
Me encanta su tamaño portátil y pequeño para ponerlo en las distintas habitaciones de mi hogar y así evitar la formación de moho y de bacterias debido a la humedad. Es perfecto porque no ocupa mucho espacio
Brian s.
Canada
I've bought this product , it's great. Quality and Value for your money. Definitely worth buying for your home.
Alissa K.
We actually have one of these in our gun safe and we've had it for a few weeks and it seems to be doing the job just fine as of right now
Maisie S.
Etna, OH
I bought one and plugged it in.. no lights can't on or anything, not sure if it even worked or was defective.. returning it to try something else.
Estefania M.
I have a big one, most definitely change mine to a smaller one, :)) just a great thing for the basements
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This thing works. My husband bought this on clearance at Target. He uses it for his fermentation fridge (he homebrews beer). Without it, the condensation can cause mold and bacteria which is not good for his beer.
Betty S.
Bloomington
I use mine on cruises and in small spaces in your house. In a place like Florida, you dehumidify everywhere.
Erika H.
Kissimmee , FL
Eva-Dry Eva Dry Renewable Mini Dehumidifier - White really good product recommend this product
LEAR30260 maria q.
En realidad tenemos uno de estos en nuestra caja fuerte arma y lo hemos tenido durante unas semanas y parece estar haciendo el trabajo bien ahora mismo de ahora
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
Does it work well ? ...l..
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
How long does it take to "renew" itself? I've had mine plugged in all day and the beads are still green. Also, it started making a popping noise once I took it out of the wall.. is this normal?