BY EVA-DRY #4 in Dehumidifiers

Reduce the moisture in any room of your home with this mini-dehumidifier by eva-dry. This tabletop unit operates quietly and has an auto-dry cycle that dehumidifies air when it senses the need. see more...

Carla P.
Griffin
I purchased one from Amazon to use in my travel trailer (camper). If any one has a camper they know how bad the humidity can get. Small space saving unit that I believe has helped. The beads in the front viewer starts off orange, then over time it turns a dark green color. That’s when I know to plug the unit into a plug-in to “dry out”. Usually takes mine at least 24 hours plugged in. The unit does get pretty warm while plugged in so make sure it’s a stand alone and not against something. I usually plug mine into my garage receptacle.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This thing works. My husband bought this on clearance at Target. He uses it for his fermentation fridge (he homebrews beer). Without it, the condensation can cause mold and bacteria which is not good for his beer.
Desiree F.
Hialeah, FL
Me encanta su tamaño portátil y pequeño para ponerlo en las distintas habitaciones de mi hogar y así evitar la formación de moho y de bacterias debido a la humedad. Es perfecto porque no ocupa mucho espacio
LEAR30260 maria q.
En realidad tenemos uno de estos en nuestra caja fuerte arma y lo hemos tenido durante unas semanas y parece estar haciendo el trabajo bien ahora mismo de ahora
Maisie S.
Etna, OH
I bought one and plugged it in.. no lights can't on or anything, not sure if it even worked or was defective.. returning it to try something else.
Alissa K.
We actually have one of these in our gun safe and we've had it for a few weeks and it seems to be doing the job just fine as of right now
Betty S.
Bloomington
I use mine on cruises and in small spaces in your house. In a place like Florida, you dehumidify everywhere.
Estefania M.
I have a big one, most definitely change mine to a smaller one, :)) just a great thing for the basements
Erika H.
Kissimmee , FL
Eva-Dry Eva Dry Renewable Mini Dehumidifier - White really good product recommend this product
Brian s.
Canada
I've bought this product , it's great. Quality and Value for your money. Definitely worth buying for your home.
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
Does it work well ? ...l..
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
How long does it take to "renew" itself? I've had mine plugged in all day and the beads are still green. Also, it started making a popping noise once I took it out of the wall.. is this normal?