BY EVA-DRY #3 in Dehumidifiers

In humid areas, mold spores and other microorganisms thrive in the warm heat. Mold can destroy wood and home structures, as well as grow on bathroom tiles. They could also emit an unpleasant smell that can be embarrassing for homeowners. Save yourself from that horror show. The eva-dry edv-2200 portable room dehumidifier can suck up all that humidity with its great features at a fraction of the cost. And at less than 10 lbs., the edv-2200 is compact and portable. It uses peltier technology (no compressor) that makes it quiet and effective. You can place it in any bedroom, kitchen or living room where dehumidifying is needed. When your... see more...

Crystal Starr K.
Front Royal, VA
We use this in our 41ft travel trailer, it works awesome! We travel for work so we've been in some really humid places and have never had an issue! It's also really affordable. You can find them at rvupgrades.com I recommend this dehumidifier 100%!
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
I keep mine running all the time in my closet that sits off my bathroom. It's amazing how much moisture it pulls! It's so quiet and very affordable. It's tiny so it doesn't take up a whole lot of space
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love this. Before we had a event in our bathroom, we use this to keep out the humidity from our showers. It's tiny it's small and it works really good.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I keep this in my little brothers room because it helps with decongestant. Meaning, it helps him breathe so much better!!
Astrid D.
brownsville , TX
Omg I need one of these because in the night my nose feels so weird. And I hear that this is excellent for me
Mikaela G.
Kingston, PA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love this, i've been sick with bronchitis and it caused lots of congestion and it's helped sooo much!!
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
In love with this humidifier. Great size, you can fit it anywhere. I recommend this to everyone.
jennifer d.
I love this dry mid size dehumidifier.It works well for my son when he is sick and congested.
Farheen S.
Norcross, GA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This really helps keep the air clear. This is great for the flu season. You will like it
kenia m.
Doral, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Someone used it works? To know if it's worth buying And try it out for the first time.
Danica B.
Hinesville, GA
Would this work well in a small bathroom. I have having a hard time with major humidity in my small bathroom where ventilation is almost non existent
Shanel Q.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
How often should this be emptied ?
Jackee B.
How well does this product works
Kayla H.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I need this for my dry skin. Where can I buy
Erin P.
What size room would this work best in?