Hair CareHair ProductsHair SerumsEuropean Wax Center
Europen Wax Center Dump the Bumps Ingrown Hair Serum

Europen Wax Center Dump the Bumps Ingrown Hair Serum

by European Wax Center

New - No box with this item

European Wax Original Ingrown Hair Serum - No box.

Europen Wax Center Dump the Bumps Ingrown Hair Serum ? Does this work? Is it expensive? Where can I buy it at?
Does this dry out and clog the pump for anyone?
Where can I buy this?
Start your review of Europen Wax Center Dump the Bumps Ingrown Hair Serum!
Amber P.
Lakewood, CO
Europen Wax Center Dump the Bumps Ingrown Hair Serum uploaded by Amber P.
This is a miracle worker I love this product i have not had an in grown hair ever since I started using this serum. Just use after you shave ot smells amazing and no worries 💖
Samantha J.
N Las Vegas, NV
Europen Wax Center Dump the Bumps Ingrown Hair Serum uploaded by Samantha J.
The product comes in an updated, simple, and easy pump bottle, not messy to apply. This has no harsh chemical smell (has a calming lavender scent) as it is alcohol-free, Ph balanced, and dermatologist tested…So, this is also safe for sensitive skin! It works great in adjunction to the face/body exfoliant gel. I applied a thin coat to the skin as soon as I got out the shower when my skin pores are open and can absorb into my skin to help with the bumps, breakouts, and prevent any new ingrown hairs. The serum was not sticky on my skin, melts like butter into the skin (the help with chamomile plus vitamin E), notice the cooling sensation (lasts about 10 seconds), and gently exfoliation (the glycolic acid) as I continued to use the product 2 times a day (I apply in the morning and at night). However, I must knock a few stars off as in the beginning of using this product I did notice a bit of difference, but a few days after, I still had a few occasional ingrown hairs come back on my legs. I feel that if I increase the amount I use, and keep applying 2 times a daily, I should see better results. Serums can take months to really see the true results! However, I did notice that the hair doesn’t grow back as fast as before using this product. I can see this being a game-changer in grooming!
Gabriela C.
Europen Wax Center Dump the Bumps Ingrown Hair Serum uploaded by Gabriela C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love it!!!❤️ I suffer from ingrown hairs and this helped me too much !! I bought it small to see if it worked for me and I am delighted
Rachel R.
Europen Wax Center Dump the Bumps Ingrown Hair Serum uploaded by Rachel R.
Do I have the worlds worst ingrown hair problem? Ya probably. No wonder this stuff didn’t do anything to help. Sure, it feels nice and smooth on the skin but it literally does nothing to help. Any other recommendations or do I just need to get laser hair removal? (I’m looking into it)
Raven J.
Durham, NC
Europen Wax Center Dump the Bumps Ingrown Hair Serum uploaded by Raven J.
I’m not sure how I feel about this product I was sold on it to help reduce ingrown hairs when I got my waxing but after using 4 times I started developing ingrown a lot. I stopped using it for a while it the ingrown went away. I still use but not as much
Deirdre C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love using this product after I get waxed or after I shave. When you first apply the serum you might notice a slight cooling sensation it last for about 5 seconds then it’s over. This product is definitely a game changer. I can honestly say this product is pricey but it’s definitely worth every penny. Oh yeah try exfoliating right before using the serum. Thank me later. Lol
Jennifer G.
At first I was a little hesitant to see if this stuff would actually work, especially for ethnic skin but I went ahead and got it post wax. Let me tell you, it really does work. I definitely notice a change in the smoothness of my skin days after my reservation. Immediately calms irritation and works to prevent ingrowns. Do yourself a favor and get this stuff!
Kelsey B.
San antonio, TX
In the beginning of using this product when I first get waxed I notice a difference but a few days after I notice that I still have a few occasional ingrown hairs so I’m not sure if I am not using it enough or if I am just personally more prone to ingrown hairs but a little goes a long way so I think I will definitely keep buying this!
Michele F.
Deltona, FL
This little miracle oil is great! Apply after showering or waxing/shaving to prevent ingrown hairs. It works on whatever you shave/wax. I use it on my lip and brows to prevent those stubborn little bumps after waxing. It works!!!!
Jenni T.
Washington , DC
Was great for removing dead skin and helping with dry skin. I’ve tried a ton of projects at European wax center and this one is worth the price!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vanessa S.
Bradyville, TN
il y a 4 mois
angie A. il y a 4 mois
Hey Hun, Ur Instagram is Smashing it 💋I’m looking for Influencers who have under 50K and who want to seriously build their Social Media Platforms! I’m looking to Teach SERIOUS INFLUENCERS all my tips & tricks on how to grow their Social Media Platforms and reach 100K or more. For Business & Personal. Let me show you how to create and achieve your Business Plan. Let’s Chat Now! Direct Message me on Instagram: @AngieAlfar