BY SPA BABY

• Will thus work for a newborn? Doesn't lol like it will1 Answers
  • How old can a baby be an order to use this?1 Answers
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
I personally do not like this tub. It is upright and very tight. Very hard to move around or clean baby due to the position of it.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Quartz Hill, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Such a smart idea and safe as well. I would definitely buy this for a bath then the others.
Kryztle Y.
Kryztle Y.
Scott Afb, IL
Being a first time mom, I was a little scared to wash my baby by myself. I felt like I couldn't get into all her little crevices & I bought this tub after watching many reviews on it. I know it looks weird & seems like a waste of money. My friends would tease about how it was just a bucket & I could go to walmart for a cheap one, but I loved it. Its actually made from 100% Recycled Plastic & it has no polycarbonate, no bisphenol-A, and no paint. It's smooth on the inside to ensure your babies safety & I've heard people compare it to "being in the womb". You use both hands, one just under your baby's head and the other to wash her. Its a little hard at first, but the bigger your child gets, the easier it becomes. My daughter looked so comfortable floating around in the warm water. She never cried & I knew she was fully clean!
Elisa G.
Elisa G.
Union Point, GA
Will thus work for a newborn? Doesn't lol like it will
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Santa Maria, CA
How old can a baby be an order to use this?