GroceryPantryMcDonald's

European McDonald's Tomato Ketchup -450 ml -

by McDonald's

#12 in Ketchup

Pack of 1 Imported from Europe

What's European about this ketchup sauce?
Doo you feel like this ketchup is To sweet ?
Doo you think that this ketchup has a lots of sugar ?
Start your review of European McDonald's Tomato Ketchup -450 ml -!
ZEINABi C.
Wilmington, DE
Whenever I eat in mcdonald’s I always ask for extra ketchup. it has some spacial flavour like no othe has.
Mary D.
Oceanside, CA
I like this ketchup. Is pretty good. It adds good flavor to my mc donals Frys. The flavor is just right. Yl
Patricia  B.
Garrettsville, OH
I personally haven't bought the ketchup but I do know that upon eating at McDonald's- their ketchup is my favorite! I don't know what the difference is, but it is way better than others, now that I see that it can be purchased as as McDonald's European ketchup- I must buy it!! Hopefully it tastes the same!
Kelsey C.
Ardmore, OK
What is it with McDonald’s ketchup!?! It’s freaking delicious. I don’t really like ketchup but I will always use it to dip their fries in! Delicious! Yum yum. I want to go get some now.
Yeccica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
1,187 reviews
Este es el favorito de mis niñas para comer carne le encanta, además sabe muy bien 👍
Liliana V.
Midland, TX
Delicioso para las hamburguesas y las patitas fritas los nugests las croquetas si los combinas es sabor en muy rico
Andre  V.
Hartford, CT
I think this is a very good European McDonald’s ketchup it’s a very good value for money
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
Love some good and classic McDonald’s ketchup to go with my fries!! Tastes great! Wish I could have it all the time. Packaging is so cute and I highly recommend this fun ketchup brand!!! Please give it a try
Nelcy H.
Marietta, GA
Ese sabor de tomate dulce y natural me encanta y te la recomiendo es un sabor muy rico
Nabile  G.
Mission, TX
I am a big big fan of McDonald’s and it’s really good to have this ketchup at my house.