European McDonald's Tomato Ketchup -450 ml -

by McDonald's

#13 in Ketchup

Pack of 1 Imported from Europe

Doo you feel like this ketchup is To sweet ?
Doo you think that this ketchup has a lots of sugar ?
where can i find it?
Start your review of European McDonald's Tomato Ketchup -450 ml -!
Mary D.
Oceanside, CA
I like this ketchup. Is pretty good. It adds good flavor to my mc donals Frys. The flavor is just right. Yl
Patricia B.
Garrettsville, OH
I personally haven't bought the ketchup but I do know that upon eating at McDonald's- their ketchup is my favorite! I don't know what the difference is, but it is way better than others, now that I see that it can be purchased as as McDonald's European ketchup- I must buy it!! Hopefully it tastes the same!
Kelsey C.
Skiatook, OK
What is it with McDonald’s ketchup!?! It’s freaking delicious. I don’t really like ketchup but I will always use it to dip their fries in! Delicious! Yum yum. I want to go get some now.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Este es el favorito de mis niñas para comer carne le encanta, además sabe muy bien 👍
Liliana V.
Midland, TX
Delicioso para las hamburguesas y las patitas fritas los nugests las croquetas si los combinas es sabor en muy rico
ANDRE V.
Hartford, CT
I think this is a very good European McDonald’s ketchup it’s a very good value for money
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
Love some good and classic McDonald’s ketchup to go with my fries!! Tastes great! Wish I could have it all the time. Packaging is so cute and I highly recommend this fun ketchup brand!!! Please give it a try
Nelcy H.
Marietta, GA
Ese sabor de tomate dulce y natural me encanta y te la recomiendo es un sabor muy rico
Nab G.
Mission, TX
I am a big big fan of McDonald’s and it’s really good to have this ketchup at my house.
Sarahkay B.
Ruston, LA
My daughter is obsessed with this! Haha she eats it with her hands and scoops it up like a frantic maniac