European Gold Flash 500X Black Tanning Lotion, 12 fl oz

by European Gold

European Gold Flash 500X Black Tanning Lotion: Embrace the deepest black yet Ultra dark tanning Indoor tanning Perfect for all tanning beds Salon formula

Does flash500xblack leave ur akin Orange
Is this product safe and will it give an even tan?
Start your review of European Gold Flash 500X Black Tanning Lotion, 12 fl oz!
Morgan C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This lotion is just as good as the high priced ones you buy at the salon and you can get this one at a Walmart for around $8. It gets you dark really quick and it smells good too.
Samantha N.
Gainesville, FL
European Gold Flash 500X Black Tanning Lotion, 12 fl oz uploaded by Samantha N.
I don’t have this exact product I have the one that says 2000x but I used it for the first time today and I must say for something so cheap it feels and smells amazing. It applied evenly and didn’t make my skin greasy or oily. Looking forward to seeing how this product does overall!
Ashlyn N.
Winston Salem, NC
I LOVE this tanning lotion. I have such a hard time getting tan, it takes me FOREVER to get a base tan. Even when I go to the beach, i'll be just a little darker than I was when I got there. I used to go to the tanning bed 1-2 months out of the year the closer it got to prom in high school. I'd use the lotion that the tanning salon would recommend from their store, and once again, it would take a week or more just to notice a slight change. I started using European Gold Flash Black Tanning on a whim almost two years ago when I started working out at Planet Fitness. I had no idea what I was buying, I grabbed a random bottle off the shelf at Walmart, and I couldn't believe how dark it made me after only THREE VISITS!!! This tanning lotion darkened me so well, and lasted a while, that I had to cut back on how many days out of the week I was going! I have not been able to stop using this lotion since I found it! It's cheaper compared to any other bottle you find at the tanning salon, and it's only $10! The bottle is a good size and lasts for a long time. I have recommended this product to my friends and family who have also had the same results! I highly highly HIGHLY recommend this tanning lotion!
Cordelia M.
Warrensburg , MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best tanning lotion for the price! It helps improve my tan drastically and it’s only $10 at your local Walmart. It honestly doesn’t get better than this. Don’t waste $60 on just a few ounces of lotion when this is an option.
Carley T.
This tanning lotion smells so good ! After you tan you still smell so good , smells like perfume & no burnt smell !
Paige R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Go get this from Walmart and save your money. There’s no reason to spend the 60 dollars on the options they have at the tanning salon
Kelsey A.
Sweeny, TX
European Gold Flash 500X Black Tanning Lotion, 12 fl oz uploaded by Kelsey A.
I love this product. It smells amazing and will get you so tan! It doesnt take long so take it easy out in the sun! I highly recommend this product if you are wanting to get a quick tan! I know it is suppose to be used in the tanning bed but I use it at the beach!
Tayler H.
Lancaster , SC
I absolutely love this product! I've used it the past 2 years I've been tanning and it does wonders. It quickly turns my skin tan. It is very affordable compared to the more expensive brands at the tanning salons.
Gabby A.
European Gold Flash 500X Black Tanning Lotion, 12 fl oz uploaded by Gabby A.
Started out using this about a month ago, it’s helped me get so tan. It doesn’t leave u orange or anything it gives u the perfect color
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
This is a great tanning lotion. It has a nice smell and gives you a nice warm glow without being orange.