BY GENERIC

See tanning result with this Select European Gold Dark Star Tanning Lotion. It contains super-soft silicones for endlessly golden color and irresistibly touchable skin. Each 13.5-oz bottle of this Dark Star lotion features a salon-strength formula. It... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kayla J.
Picayune
I just started using this so I will give an official update in the future but as of now I really like it! And the kicker?!? I paid $9 for this at Walmart! 😳 my last bronzing lotion purchase was $65 with 20% off at my tanning salon so the fact that I found one so cheap that seems to work just as well is shocking! I don't like using lotions with tons of bronzers just because I feel like it can look unnatural. This one is perfect because while it does contain bronzers it is a small amount so my tan is still coming from the bulbs. It hasn't turned me orangey looking either which is great. I honestly don't mind spending more money on great products but why spend more for something when there is a cheaper option that works just as well?
Emilee W.
I know this is an indoor tanning lotion, but honestly I use it frequently when I am out in the real sun. And it does just as great a job outdoors as it does indoors. It helps me speed up my tanning process and gives me a beatiful glow. I highly recommend this for anyone looking to get a nice summer tan.
DeAndria A.
Chapin, SC
This stuff is great! It gave me an amazing tan and smells great! I am use to spending tons of money to achieve the tan I got for dirt cheap! I will do away with the high end lotions and switch to this. My friends were all shocked when I told them what I used!
Alex B.
Does exactly what it claims. Overall impressed with the gentleness of this product. Found it online and decided to buy it right away. This was my first time using it.
Angel C.
Belding, MI
This is a good tanning product. You can tan inside or outside whatever you want this isn't expensive either it's about $8.00 and it last awhile too.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Great tanning lotion. This helps your tan be darker and hydrates the skin. I recommend for anyone looking for a great tanning lotion
Suzanne E.
Does exactly what it says. Doesn't cost as much as the designer lotions. This is my goal to tanning bed lotion.
Chelsea W.
Purvis, MS
I love this product so much!! It feels so good on the skin and it’s non oily, it makes my skin tan evenly and gives me a nice dark natural cover. I love it and will keep buying it and recommending it
Annika A.
Chapel Hill, NC
This product is great and does just what it says. I have used more expensive indoor tanning lotions in the past and this works just as well. I purchased at Walmart for less than $10! You can't beat that. Like other tanning lotions, this product will stain clothes, towels, etc. I would recommend letting the lotion set for a few minutes on skin before putting on clothes.
Halle R.
Fargo, ND
Do not buy tanning lotions off of Amazon or at Walmart! They don't have the ingredients that salon products have. They don't even help you tan - they just have bronzer in it to seem like it works! It even dries out your skin more than it moisturizes. I do not recommend!