Skin CareTanning ProductsTanning Oil & LotionEuropean Gold
Dark Star Select, 60x Indoor Tanning Lotion, 135 fl oz

European Gold Dark Star Select, 60x Indoor Tanning Lotion, 13.5 fl oz

by European Gold

See tanning result with this Select European Gold Dark Star Tanning Lotion. It contains super-soft silicones for endlessly golden color and irresistibly touchable skin. Each 13.5-oz bottle of this Dark Star lotion features a salon-strength formula. It...

How good does this work?
How well did this work for you did it give you a great tan or did u burn from it
Start your review of European Gold Dark Star Select, 60x Indoor Tanning Lotion, 13.5 fl oz!
Morgan C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use to use this instead of buying super expensive salon lotions and it works just as good. I got super dark really quick and it smelled great too!
Kayla J.
Hobbs, NM
I just started using this so I will give an official update in the future but as of now I really like it! And the kicker?!? I paid $9 for this at Walmart! 😳 my last bronzing lotion purchase was $65 with 20% off at my tanning salon so the fact that I found one so cheap that seems to work just as well is shocking! I don't like using lotions with tons of bronzers just because I feel like it can look unnatural. This one is perfect because while it does contain bronzers it is a small amount so my tan is still coming from the bulbs. It hasn't turned me orangey looking either which is great. I honestly don't mind spending more money on great products but why spend more for something when there is a cheaper option that works just as well?
Brandi P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to. It gives me a rich dark color and works just as well as Salon grade. I highly recommend this for outdoor tanning.
S M.
European Gold Dark Star Select, 60x Indoor Tanning Lotion, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by S M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love this product. I use it in the summer when I tan outside and in the winter it gives me a hint of a tan glow. 100 stars!
Jordan W.
North East, MD
For the price I believe that this lotion works as well as some of the expensive ones. The only complaint I have is that if you don't wash the lotion off your hands, you end up with orange in between your fingers and around your nails. It also spreads pretty nicely.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,857 reviews
Great tanning lotion. This helps your tan be darker and hydrates the skin. I recommend for anyone looking for a great tanning lotion
Angel C.
Belding, MI
This is a good tanning product. You can tan inside or outside whatever you want this isn't expensive either it's about $8.00 and it last awhile too.
Alex B.
Does exactly what it claims. Overall impressed with the gentleness of this product. Found it online and decided to buy it right away. This was my first time using it.
Suzanne E.
Does exactly what it says. Doesn't cost as much as the designer lotions. This is my goal to tanning bed lotion.
Emilee W.
I know this is an indoor tanning lotion, but honestly I use it frequently when I am out in the real sun. And it does just as great a job outdoors as it does indoors. It helps me speed up my tanning process and gives me a beatiful glow. I highly recommend this for anyone looking to get a nice summer tan.