Euronext Premium Remy 14-inch Clip-In Human Hair Extensions Chestnut Brown uploaded by Kayleigh W.Euronext Premium Remy 14-inch Clip-In Human Hair Extensions Chestnut Brown uploaded by Amnelbis C.Euronext Premium Remy 14-inch Clip-In Human Hair Extensions Chestnut Brown uploaded by Caley S.

BY EURONEXT

Euronext Premium Remy Clip-in Human Hair Extensions are virtually undetectable affordable, lightweight and easy to attach to your hair. Use all the pieces for added overall length or a few pieces to add volume or highlights. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayleigh W.
Silver spring , MD
First of all, props to Sally’s beauty supply for offering hair extensions in the store. I was in desperate need for some extensions because I was feeling self-conscious about my haircut. Euronext was one of 3 or 4 brands available in the store and I was really apprehensive. Well, I was glad I went with Euronext because I’m in love with these extensions. Pros: blends seamlessly, thin band hides well, comes in untraditional shades, not too heavy, real human hair, two free extra extensions, soft and smooth! Cons: overpriced when compared to more trendy brands like Bellami, you have to sew on the clips yourself onto the extra extensions. 10/10 recommend these! You’re probably going to want to buy two boxes in order to get enough hair to make it look natural and blend well. This is why I said they’re overpriced because it cost me 260 for 14-inch extensions where I got another set for 130 from Bellami. If you’re in a pinch and need extensions immediately, go with these! Euronext Premium Remy 14-inch Clip-In Human Hair Extensions Chestnut BrownSally Beauty Supply
Luciana V.
Tucson, Arizona
excellent hair quality but I strongly recommend buying the pack of hair that comes clipless. It's a long strand of hair, which you get to cut and sew clips on to. It sounds like a lot of work but totally worth the time it takes to accomplish for various reasons. 1. there is a lot more hair product in this version of extensions versus the pack that already comes clipped and I was able to double up the wefts for every piece of extension that I sewed, allowing for crazy volume that I didn't get otherwise. 2. I was able to make wefts to the size of my liking. I personally like having multiple two clip pieces for the areas surrounding my face, this takes away from the choppiness of my hair and gives a much fuller look. I highly recommend overall!
Morgan D.
Isanti, MN
I have been wearing this brand of hair extensions for 7 years ! They last about a year with good care and they are 100 percent human hair so they last through any hairstyle , for the price you would expect bad quality but these are better than high end extensions !
Megan M.
These extensions are amazing!! They are so natural and I can use all of my normal products and heat styling tools with them. They blend in so beautifully with my hair and are super comfortable for all day wear with clips that are super simple to use. I have a couple of sets of these for when my hair is different colors and they seriously last so long! Picking your color is a breeze at Sally’s because you can test and see everything in person so there’s no surprises.
Tia H.
These are pretty great! Crazy soft and don't tangle. You can do whatever you want with them. Cut,color,straighten what ever you please. They hold curl very good. I wear extensions almost everyday and these are always my go to. I normally get longer length but besides that they are fabulous and you won't be disappointed
Demirra D.
Lynnwood, WA
I got these in jet black and I love them pros they mix well with your real hair, con they get wavy after the wash and don’t straighten well. They are somewhat affordable for the quality it’s worth the money. 10/10 would recommend.
❁ C.
Las Vegas, NV
These are really nice for every day use because they’re not heavy and your head won’t hurt. They also come with clips already which is really convenient because you can just snap it on and go! I would 10/10 recommend
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
I got these in a mixed blonde 2 years ago from Sally's and still am wearing them!  The only thing is they lost alot of inches but I wear them every single day.  So sad that I need to buy another set. You put these in and instantly feel like beyonce lol.  I just wish they were thicker.  But I love them they lasted a good amount of time.  The picture is to show the length of them now after 2 years.  Only a little past my shoulders.
Roxana D.
I got mine yesterday from Sally's for 135$ and the hair is so soft!i wanted 14" so it will match my length!very nice although I haven't used heat on them yet.i may update my review once I will wear them for longer periods of time
Araceli H.
Madera, CA
Euronext is my go-to brand of hair extensions. Very long lasting and affordable. I usually purchase the 18inch in chestnut brown or caramel.