BY EURO-PRO

Shark, professional steam pocket mop offers intelligent steam control for superior sanitization for all your hard floor surfaces. Deep clean and sanitize with the patented and improved steam pockets to get professional cleaning results from a professional quality steam mop. 3 steam settings for all your hard floor surfaces and cleaning needs: dust for light cleaning. Mop for everyday cleaning. Scrub for tough cleaning. Large water tank for extra-long cleaning time. Includes 1 quick release mop head: rectangle, 2 fast drying, reusable deep cleaning steam pockets. see more...

Sarah F.
Bought this steam mop from Sam's club. I had such high hopes. It really does work well for maintaining a clean floor but if your floor isn't already mostly clean this mop is almost pointless. If your floor is truly dirty this mop doesn't work well. You have to literally force scrub to get things up. I also wish I could put cleaner of some sort into the machine itself so I don't have to carry around a spray bottle. It's nice that it has three different settings, truthfully though, I have never used two of the three. Also a plus that you can toss the mop head cover right in the wash so you don't have to buy new ones. Over all I would recommend for daily maintenance.
Sarah H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name is Sara from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products, and I want to review this Products