Euro American Brands Honey, Creamy Country, 17.60-Ounce uploaded by Esso E.

BY EURO AMERICAN BRANDS

A mildly aromatic delicately creamy bee honey from natural landscapes blessed by the sun. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 078196987504 K see more...

Buy on Amazon
Teandra J. R.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This honey is great. It does separate so you have to stir it but the flavor is delicious. I purchased on a whim because I love different types of honey. I actually should start cataloging it all. Anyway I used it in my tea, on my toast, in my cornbread. I definitely enjoyed it!
It's supposed to be 100% natural and premium quality from Germany if that information is important to anyone.
Brittany M.
Nashville, TN
I love this honey! It is so good on toast in the morning. I first had it when I was in Germany and is totally worth the purchase in the US. I like the 'country' over the other flavors because it has a sweeter flavor. You won't regret trying this honey.
Heather R.
Washington, PA
I tried this in my tea when someone brought it into work. I was surprised how tasty it was. Not sure how hard it is to find in stores.
jessica r.
Amherst, NY
My mother in law buys this honey. It has a good flavor and i enjoy it in hot tea. Tastes pretty decent. You don't need alot.
Conetha R.
SONORA, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this honey! It's so creamy and sweet. I found it recently at TJ Maxx and have been hooked ever since.
Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
Love this honey use it a lot it's so creamy and easy to use and it taste wonderful
Bushra A.
Sharjah, Barashi
I use this product on toast, while baking things hat require honey because it has the perfect type of honey sweetness it requires and i don't have to use allot to achieve it.