BY EUREKA

Eureka AirSpeed Pro All Floors Rewind Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum, AS1061A: The HEPA upright vacuum deep cleans all floors with on/off brushroll AirSpeed Technology moves more air and removes more dirt Tough enough for pet owners with on-board pet cleaning tools Automatic cord rewind for quick and easy storage Arm and Hammer odor-eliminating HEPA filter WhirlWind Cyclonic Technology maintains powerful suction The bagless upright vacuum has a 12' deluxe stretch hose 5-setting height adjustment Bagless technology The Eureka AirSpeed Upright Vacuum AS1061A has a 3-year limited warranty Model# AS1061A see more...

Katy B.
Katy B.
Warrensburg, MO
Absolutely love this vacuum!! I have two long-haired dachshunds who shed...like crazy! I am always amazed at how much hair this thing picks up! It works amazing and it's incredibly easy to clean, which is a major plus for me. I love that it's bagless and it's easy to maneuver around my house. Also a fan of the automatic cord rewind. Great vacuum to have, especially if you have pets in your household!!!
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
I have this vacuum. I have been going thru it, trying to find a vacuum that works for me. I have a long haired white cat who sheds like crazy. This has been a pretty decent vacuum! I gave it three stars, because of the canister. It has the tendency to either clog, or all of the hair will collect and knot up in the canister. Also, at times when I am emptying it, the little latch doesn't catch and the dirt all falls on the floor. This makes it so that the vacuum doesn't want to collect anything else up. However, it has really awesome suction! It is easy to empty, when it's latched. Overall, I like it! Eureka AirSpeed Pro All Floors Rewind Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum, AS1061A
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
I really like this vacuum! I bought this 5 years ago and it's still going! I'm amazed at the amount of dust and dog hair this vacuum pulls out of my carpet. Only maintenance I've done is replaced the belt once or twice a year and it runs like new every time I put a new one on!