BY EUREKA

Eureka AirSpeed One Turbo Bagless Upright Vacuum with Turbo Nozzle, AS2011A: Engineered to move more air and remove more dirt for a deeper clean on floor surfaces On-board Stair and Upholstery Turbo Nozzle deep cleans stairs and upholstered furniture Efficient air path with limited bends and turns 8' deluxe stretch house On-board crevice tool and dusting brush Floor nozzle features a 5-setting height adjustment switch Low profile nozzle is engineered to reach under furniture where dirt and dust linger 25' cord Wide 13" cleaning path Extremely lightweight Washable filter Multi-cyclonic dust cup Clear view brushroll window Scuff-resistant furniture guard 1-year warranty Model# AS2011A See all vacuums on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
This vacuum worked well when I first got it for like 2 months. Then it started making a weird noise and smoking! I tried to clean it all out and try again. It was affordable but I would not buy it again and wouldn't recommend it to others. It's dangerous and the smoky smell was stinky.
Sarah G.
I have two children so I vacuum a lot. I got this a couple of years ago and it still runs. A lot of the reviews say it's bad because suction goes out. That happened to me and I found out the fix. Most people do not take out the filter and rinse it out. If you so this regularly it will work just fine.
Alexis T.
This vacuum is good at 1st. But with in 6 months the suction has dramatically reduced. I've taken it completely apart and made sure it's free of build up. Just not great suction
kara w.
Denton, TX
I just bought this vacuum. It picks up good and has a strong suction. One thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't have a retractable cord. Other than that it is a good vacuum. I would recommend it.
sarah c.
West Plains, MO
Bought this on black Friday this pst Christmas and it is awful! The canister does on want to stay on. Suction is awaful! Do NOT buy!
Kayla D.
I was searching for a vacuum cleaner that would be good picking up dog hair so I chose this. It looks cool and it worked well for the first month. I've had it since the end of March and today it started messing up. I clean out the dirt and hair every time vacuuming and it somehow still collects it. The motor honestly smelled like it was burning today no matter what I tried doing to clean it and reconnect all of the cheap plastic pieces... So I'm returning it to Walmart and will not purchase a vacuum from this brand again