BY EUREKA

Eureka AirSpeed One Turbo Bagless Upright Vacuum: AirSpeed Technology moves more air and removes more dirt Stair and Upholstery Turbo Nozzle deep cleans stairs and upholstered furniture Washable filter requires less frequent replacement Lightweight at less than 10 lbs AirSpeed Airflow Control Switch diverts suction power to where you need it most Multicyclonic technology maintains suction power 5-setting height adjustment On-board crevice tool and dusting brush 8' deluxe stretch hose Low profile nozzle to clean under furniture 2-year limited warranty see more...

Cindy V.
Fort hood, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert
I've had this vacuum for only a few months but so far so good. It's lightweight & has great suction. It's made of cheaper plastic, you get what you pay for but it works for me since I don't have a lot of carpet in my home. Recommended if you need a great value but will be splurging in the future.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
It does it's job but I'm ready to upgrade, you get what you pay for. It's a pain to clean out and it fills up pretty quickly - although I do have a dog and a cat.
Azhlyn B.
Lafayette, IN
I love this vacuum. It has a great suction and a lot of attachments that help get into different places. It also have 5 separate floor settings, even bare floor.
Chrissy D.
It's a great vacuum for the price. I find it lightweight and manuverable. It vacuums well. It has hose feature (not very long) that I use often. I do find that I am emptying the container more often than I expected to. It is pretty easy to do. Just a few times I miss line the container where it screws back together. I will say it is a hard working vacuum. It is the longest I've been able to keep one. I seem to go through a vacuum a year.