Euphoria Intense by Calvin Klein for Men - 3.4 oz EDT Spray uploaded by Gehad A.Euphoria Intense by Calvin Klein for Men - 3.4 oz EDT Spray uploaded by Julian C.

BY CALVIN KLEIN

A sweet intensive scent with blends of myrrh spices ambergris vetiver labdanum and agar wood. Feel the difference immediately. see more...

Justice D.
I have been hesitant about buying expensive cologne or perfume since you can't always test the smell and the sizes are usually small. But when I expressed this to the employee at the store, she happily let me test it. It is an amazing smell, manly but not "too strong", and a perfect size bottle. my boyfriend loves it and wears it all the time. Definitely worth the money, especially with a bigger bottle! I would definitely buy this again.
Abby H.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday. he absolutely loved it and as do I. It is spicy and intense but not overpowering. It pairs nicely with my sweeter smelling perfumes. I deffinitly smell the ginger and pepper noes of this cologne.
Bethanne B.
Austin, TX
I've purchased this for my fiance. He can only wear CK products with his body chemistry. Euphoria is such a great summer smell with fresh water notes to it, and this is a better winter alternative. It just smells warmer and sexier.
Sarah D.
I love CK Euphoria line. It smells amazing and last all day. I first smelled this brand from my father and decided to buy my fiance the same and have no regrets. it smells amazing. definitely buy again
Amanda P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I LOVE this scent! Every time my boyfriend runs out I make sure to have a back up bottle because it's my favorite scent on him. it's strong but not overpowering, and very sensual and clean smelling.
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
I do enjoy this when worn by my boyfriend. It has such a warm, amber scent to it that it just makes you want to cuddle all day. The scent will last all day as well which is a good thing
Ashley S.
Beaverton, OR
This is one of my boyfriend's favorite colognes. He smells so nice in it, as it is a very masculine scent. I will be purchasing him a new bottle this Christmas.
Lara S.
This Euphoria Intense cologne smells great. It has a manly scent that lasts all day. It has a strong scent but is not overwhelming. I would highly recommend it!
Kate P.
Blend of chilled sudachi, ginger pepper cocktail, raindrop accord, cedar leaves, black basil, sage, Brazilian redwood, patchouli, suede note and amber
Learic M.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the way this smells on my bf..almost every time we go someone compliments him. I would definitely recommend you get this for your other half.