BY CALVIN KLEIN

Top Notes: Sparkling mandarin, passion fruit and touches of iced raspberry Middle Notes: A hypnotic bouquet of tiger orchid and jasmine Base Notes: Addictive patchouli with sophisticated musks and cashmere woods see more...

Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
This smells sooo good! I love it! I can't wait to buy another one. One of my favorites! It's a nice night time/date scent. I like a lot of the Euphoria smells.
Tracy Yoazin F.
Tracy Yoazin F.
Hands up one of the BEST Perfumes ever I seriously love the smell this one is one of my go to perfumes I have several bottles of it because that's how much I love it. They come in different sizes and can be a bit expensive but it's well worth your money even the bottle is amazing
Crystal E.
Crystal E.
Brandon, VT
This perfume smells amazing. You spray it on and it is just a light weight scent.. meaning it is not over baring where you can't breathe. I get compliments all the time on how good I smell. I only do one spray on myself in the morning before I leave.. and it lasts the entire day. I highly recommend this perfume. It is a little pricey.. BUT it is worth every cent.
Candita J.
Candita J.
The fragrance is light, feminine, flirty and unique. I knew when i smelled the sample in Sephora it was love at first sniff. It is so versatile and appropriate for any occasion.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sheer and fragrant, this perfume is perfect for the summer. The spray cap has gotten stuck a couple times but it is easy to pull off and reposition
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Is delicious!!!
I love the smell, you just to applied one time in the morning and you have a good smell all day!
robert n.
robert n.
Mableton, GA
Smells so good for my wife, she loves it, and the bottle and color is pretty, would be great gift.