BY CALVIN KLEIN

Buy Calvin Klein Gift Sets - Fun and enticing, a flawlessly vibrant expression of pomegranate, persimmon, orchid, lotus blossom, amber, wood, black violet and cream accord. A savory scent that introduces new levels of sexy see more...

Judy H.
I love this perfume! It smells sexy, exudes confidence and lasts and lingers for a long time! It's a quality product and good value. This is the first time I use this product but definitely would buy again and I do recommend it for people who like a sexy-ish and flirty scents
Dimara G.
Orlando, FL
I bought my mom this for her birthday and had to go back to grab it for myself. Oh My God the smell is long lasting, the bottle its so fancy and cute easy to spray. I bought this at Macy's the price was great. I would deff recommend this to anyone to purchase.
نسرين H.
Milwaukee
The first time I smelled this was on my best friend. It smelled so light but eye catching at the same time. The bottle is very unique. The scent lingers on you and wherever you go for a loooong time. I recommend this to anyone who likes flowery mature scents.
Cassie G.
Harlingen, TX
I received a sample of this from a beauty purchase and couldn't get enough of it! It is subtle but the scent lasts all day and you don't need to spray much. This will definitely be my next perfume purchase!
Samantha K.
Nice scent. It doesn't last all day like most products at this price point. It doesn't stand out to me over other scents either. Over all a good sample but not something I'd buy a full size bottle of.
Jerika S.
Nampa, ID
Smells sooo goood! One of my faves makes me feel elegant and sexy. Buy buy buy! I get allot of compliments on this fragrance when I wear it.
Nili P.
Lowell, MA
This is my everyday perfume and loves the smell. Its soft and shuttle smell. This is affordable for the quality and quantity!!
This is my favorite perfume! I use it every day. It smells simply devine and very classy. The perfume bottle is also very unique.
Nabila K.
West Yorkshire, Bradford
The smell is good but it fades away before the base not opens up. Lasts only for 3-4 hours. The fragrance is not much strong just like other parfums. The scent is very calming and easy on the nose. Sweet but not too sweet. Very nicely balanced. I would recommend this to anyone. It is a great addition to a perfume collection.
Dikee B.
Got this as a gift, and loved it! Very feminine but not sickening. It has a sweet floral scent which compliments my natural scent well. I sprayed it on my sister and it smells differently on her so we don't mind sharing. Will repurchase when this set runs out.