BY EUKANUBA

Eukanuba Boxer is specifically made to nourish a Boxer's overall health. FOS, a natural Prebiotic, is included to support your Boxer's strong defenses from within the digestive tract. Additionally, this food is naturally rich in Taurine with L-Carnitine to support a Boxer's healthy heart and contains antioxidants such as vitamin E and Beta-Carotene to support their immune system. Eukanuba Boxer also contains natural sources of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate to support their healthy joints and mobility. Feeding Eukanuba Boxer will help keep your dog as healthy and vibrant as your Boxer was bred to be. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult 1+ yrs Health Consideration: Skin & Coat, Immune System, Muscle Tone, Digestive Care, Dental Care, Bone Development Flavor: Other Calories per Serving: 404 calories per cup Primary Ingredient: Chicken By-Product Package Weight: 36 lbs Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal (Natural Source Of Chondroitin Sulfate And Glucosamine), Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Ground Whole Grain Barley, Chicken Fat(preserved With Mixed Tocopherols, A Source Of Vitamin E), Chicken Flavor, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Meal, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Flax Meal, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fish Oil (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols, A Source Of Vitamin E), Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate), Dried Chicken Cartilage (Natural Source Of Chondroitin Sulfate And Glucosamine), Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (source Of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement (source Of Vitamin B2), Inositol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (source Of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Su see more...

Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
We have two Boxers so we go through the biggest bag they have every two weeks! I love that it is specifically made for Boxers so I know it has the vitamins and nutrients they need. I just wish they sold it at our supermarket so we didn't have to drive all the way to the pet store every time they run out.
Stacy H.
St George, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
When we had our dogs on this food, I noticed they were farting WAY less. I like that its breed specific. We only switched because we wanted a more natural food for them. Also, one of my boxers is allergic to chicken. So this food made her itchy. But over all a great food for Boxers!
Ivy F.
Belle Chasse, LA
I used to have a boxer when I was younger and she liked this stuff and wouldn't try anything else. It made her coat soft and she always looked shiny also.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This brand is amazing. My golden loves to eat this. He's been on a couple different brands and likes this best
Lori B.
Monticello , Ms
This dogfood is the best my dog won't just eat anything,she lives this and it good for her