BY EUKANUBA

Eukanuba: Our science is backed by 45 years of research and results. The path towards healthy long lives begins at birth. Eukanuba’s nutritional breakthroughs promote brain & body development and aid healthy digestion. Set up your puppy for a healthy long life. see more...

• Tenho cinco cachorrinhos será que está produtos serve para todos?...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Victoria R.
Review for: Eukanuba® Puppy Small Breed Dog Food 28 lb. Bag
Used this is my first litter of Chihuahua puppies they seem to grow well quickly eat well and I really feel they had a balanced diet
Loni  C.
Poland, OH
Review for: Eukanuba® Puppy Small Breed Dog Food 28 lb. Bag
Eukanuba is the brand that my veterinarian always suggests as being the healthiest. Pricey, but worth it
Myah M.
Review for: Eukanuba® Puppy Small Breed Dog Food 28 lb. Bag
We have always trusted the Eukanuba brand and will stay loyal customers. I am the proud mama of teacup chiuahua named "Bandit"!
Stephanie C.
Review for: Eukanuba® Puppy Small Breed Dog Food 28 lb. Bag
Eukanuba has always been the food that me and my family have purchased. It is on the pricier side but it is healthy for your puppies or adult dogs so to me price doesn't matter. They have a few options for you to choose from and my puppies love this brand!
Mary A.
Wauchula, FL
Review for: Eukanuba® Puppy Small Breed Dog Food 5 lb. Bag
Good amount for the price. My dogs love this, I recommend it. It usually lasts a couple weeks before I have to buy another one so I'm happy with it!
Malarie M.
New Richmond, WI
Review for: Eukanuba Small Breed Puppy Food 6.6 lbs. Bag
My dog did not like this food it made my puppy sick not bashing on the company it could work for other pets just not mine!
Kari H.
Boaz, AL
Review for: Eukanuba Small Breed Puppy Food 6.6 lbs. Bag
This is the only dog food I buy for my shorkie. It keeps her coat healthy and shiny and she loves it! She is a picky eater but she never gives me problems with this food! I only buy it from petsmart.
Danielle S.
Aransas Pass, TX
Review for: Eukanuba® Puppy Small Breed Dog Food 5 lb. Bag
My baby won't eat any other kind of food but this one. He loves it. It is expensive but it's great for him!
alexandra c.
brazil
Tenho cinco cachorrinhos será que está produtos serve para todos? todos são de raça pequenas.