Eukanuba Small Breed Adult Dog Food uploaded by Frida R.Eukanuba Small Breed Adult Dog Food uploaded by Frida R.Eukanuba Small Breed Adult Dog Food uploaded by Samantha C.

BY EUKANUBA

Eukanuba: At Eukanuba, we are dedicated to helping dogs live longer, healthier lives.Backed by 45 years of research, Eukanuba offers proven nutrition to help promote over all health, appearance and activity of dogs. In fact, 10 years ago, we started an extraordinary study where 39 adult Labrador retrievers were fed Eukanuba in combination with great care. Learn more about our Proven Nutrition and our Long Life study at Eukanuba.com/LongLife.

Heather G.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Love this food for my sweet puppy! He is 10 years old now, and this is the only food I have ever given him! Thankfully he has never had really any issues that have needed a vet visit! Lab work has always looked good!
Danielle W.
Queen Creek, Arizona
My two tiny dogs love this dog food. It took us awhile to find the right food for them because they wouldn’t eat anything else. This was a win for sure! Very satisfied and will continue to buy.
Ariel G.
Raymondville , TX
I love this brand! I have used this brand since I got my first mini schnauzer she is now a year and a half! And my second mini is a year and a couple months! This is the only brand they will eat with out having a bad reaction!
Lacie O.
My weinie dog is 2 and loves this brand of food. We tried others, but she didn't like it as well. My pit bull had food allergies and this worked well for her, too.
Hannah R.
Sheridan
We have feed my dog this food for three years with zero problems. She has no digestive, skin or any other issues on this food. She is a very healthy dog on this food. We love it.
Laura F.
makoti, ND
I have a Yorkshire terrier. Due to his small size and teeth he requires small sized dog food. Eukanuba small breed works well for him. He is able to eat it and it has not upset his stomach. Keeps him nourished and his coat healthy.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
This is the brand of food I have fed my dogs for years. I had 2 yorkies grow up in this brand of dog food and lived til they were 18 and 19 years old. To continue the tradition we started feeding our shi-poo dogs on this and they love it. It's the only brand I now trust for my dogs
Lorraine V.
I believe this is one of the best dog foods on the market. I cannot believe how shiny and soft the coat of my dog is. My hair is not even as beautiful LOL!! There should be a line of eukanuba for women LMAO I'm sorry but seriously this product is super and i recommend it to everyone who wants the best for their dogs
Emily M.
Orlando, FL
I have two smaller dogs, and our oldest has a hard time eating most dog foods the bits are small enough to where she doesn't choke while eating and can still get her fill and be great. we don't have digestion issues with this brand like she does with most as shes getting older.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
As a dog mom of three pups this is our go to good. A 5 year old Puggle, a 2 year old Sheppard lab and a six month Labrador retriever - all love this food. The small bite is perfect for the pup. The food can be pricey compared to some brands but you get what you pay for.
Loria W.
My yorkie eats a pebble like food biljacks for small breeds. Does this have real hard pieces?