Eukanuba Small Breed Adult Dog Food uploaded by Samantha C.

BY EUKANUBA

Eukanuba: At Eukanuba, we are dedicated to helping dogs live longer, healthier lives.Backed by 45 years of research, Eukanuba offers proven nutrition to help promote over all health, appearance and activity of dogs. In fact, 10 years ago, we started an extraordinary study where 39 adult Labrador retrievers were fed Eukanuba in combination with great care. Learn more about our Proven Nutrition and our Long Life study at Eukanuba.com/LongLife.

Buy on Walmart
Laura F.
Makoti, ND
I have a Yorkshire terrier. Due to his small size and teeth he requires small sized dog food. Eukanuba small breed works well for him. He is able to eat it and it has not upset his stomach. Keeps him nourished and his coat healthy.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
We have used this food for our yorkie and shiv tzu at the recommendation of our vet . It has been a really good food. Our dogs are really healthy.
Aishla M.
Toa Alta, PR
Quality food for small dog. My dogs have shiny and healthy hair. They have energy and helps reduce tartar on the teeth.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Pet Lover Expert
As a dog mom of three pups this is our go to good. A 5 year old Puggle, a 2 year old Sheppard lab and a six month Labrador retriever - all love this food. The small bite is perfect for the pup. The food can be pricey compared to some brands but you get what you pay for.
Angel M.
El Paso
Pet Lover Expert
I’ve been feeding my furr baby Eukanuba since she was a puppy. She loves it and I love how she looks so healthy and has an amazing coat. She has a very sensitive stomach so eukanuba has helped her maintain a healthy diet.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
This is the brand of food I have fed my dogs for years. I had 2 yorkies grow up in this brand of dog food and lived til they were 18 and 19 years old. To continue the tradition we started feeding our shi-poo dogs on this and they love it. It's the only brand I now trust for my dogs
Emily M.
Orlando, FL
I have two smaller dogs, and our oldest has a hard time eating most dog foods the bits are small enough to where she doesn't choke while eating and can still get her fill and be great. we don't have digestion issues with this brand like she does with most as shes getting older.
Lorraine V.
I believe this is one of the best dog foods on the market. I cannot believe how shiny and soft the coat of my dog is. My hair is not even as beautiful LOL!! There should be a line of eukanuba for women LMAO I'm sorry but seriously this product is super and i recommend it to everyone who wants the best for their dogs
Gabriela Z.
Desde que lo compré por primera vez, a mis perritas les encantó! Se consigue fácilmente acá en Argentina, aunque no es tan económico a comparación con otros. Mis perritas lo comen siempre y nunca les causó inconvenientes.
Samira J.
San Bruno , CA
I have two chihuahuas under 10 lbs each and this is the only kind of kibble they will eat. I've tried other small breed kinds but the won't touch it. Eukanuba it is!