BY EUKANUBA

3D DentaDefense is proven to reduce tartar build-up in 28 days. Easy to digest for excellent nutrient absorption into senior dog's digestive system. Guaranteed vitamin E and beta carotene antioxidants help boost the immune response of senior dogs to that of healthy adult dogs. High quality animal-based proteins help build strong, lean muscles to target optimal body condition. Contains calcium to promote strong bones. Multi-grain blend provides carbohydrates to deliver sustained energy. Excellent nutrition balance, Fats, Carbohydrate, Vitamins & Minerals, Protein. Contains OmegaCoat: Guaranteed optimal levels of omega 6 and 3 fatty acids promote healthy skin and radiant coat. see more...

Nicole S.
Upton, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves this food. We have fed him eukanuba his entire life (he's 9 1/2) and he stills has tons of energy (we take him on multi-day hikes) and a very shiny coat! Would highly recommend!
Stormy C.
Good for my two small dogs! My chihuahua has skin issues due to being allergic to certain foods. This one keeps her from itching and chewing on herself completely! Totally recommend for dogs with sensitive skin.
Stephanie C.
I always grew up on my parents using eukanuba for their dogs so when I got puppies I just trusted this brand. The dogs I grew up with lived to be a very long age and we're always very healthy. Lamb and rice is always a good combo to buy because lamb is good for your dogs. Would recommend to friends and family.