Eukanuba Puppy and Junior Large Breed Food
Eukanuba Puppy and Junior Large Breed Food
By Eukanuba Puppy and Junior Large Breed Food
Jennifer W.
Madison, Wi

How does it smell? I have a hard time with some dog foods because they are so stinky!

Brie N.
Brie N.
Clermont, FL
3 years, 4 months ago
The smell is mild to me -- definitely better than gross smelling canned foods!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
3 years, 9 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
They do not smell but it depends on your dogs teeth as well.
Aliyah M.
Aliyah M.
4 years, 3 months ago
The smell is just like any other dog food.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
5 years ago
I would agree that it smells like most dog foods. One dog food that I have noticed havin a very strong smell (which you may want to avoid if you have the smell problem) is Taste of the Wild.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
5 years, 2 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This dog food is like any other. It has that odd 'dog food' type of smell. I'm the same way with smells. Honestly, I hold my breath every time I scoop some out for them, but it's worth the hassle because this dog food is very good for puppies! I hope this helps!