Eukanuba Puppy and Junior Large Breed Food  uploaded by Nicole B.Eukanuba Puppy and Junior Large Breed Food  uploaded by Whitney J.Eukanuba Puppy and Junior Large Breed Food  uploaded by Amber J.

BY EUKANUBA PUPPY AND JUNIOR LARGE BREED FOOD

• What do you love about this dog food? I love the fact that my dog...4 Answers
  • Does anyone else feed this brand to there yorkies?3 Answers
  • Is this good for husky puppies?1 Answers
Nicole B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this food. I'm reading other reviews and I'm going to base mine off of those. This food definitely varies by breed. Everything is not for everyone. I have a Perro de Presa Canario (google it lol I didn't cut my dogs ears though) and she loves the food. We control how much we feed her as she is a large dog and need to manage their weight, but she is at ideal weight. We don't feed her ANY human food - imagine having people over for dinner and 100+ lb dog begging for food. Her coat is so shiny and smooth. We get so many compliments and even our vet is amazed at how we have managed to keep her coat so shiny. A lot of people complain about what is in it, but let me tell you it is 10 times better than what is in Blue. It is expensive compared to other brands but I rather go with a company that has been around for DECADES and not a few years. Or one that is far too known for causing health issues in dogs. We did try to give her wet food version quite a few times and although she loves it, her stomach does not so we stopped giving that to her. So again, it all varies on the dog and how they react to it.
Breanna L.
I got a bull mastiff puppy last year. She came down with Parvo shortly after I got her. As everyone knows with Parvo she lost a ton of weight. She looked very malnourished. We started feeding her this puppy food and in no time she was back to looking very healthy! Just wish it was so darn expensive! ūüėĒ
Whitney J.
Miami , FL
I purchased Eukanuba dog food for my apple-head chihuahua when she was a puppy and despite her selective disposition, she loved it. I purchased it for the nutritional value it promoted, though I cannot be certain if it was successful since my dog was the one consuming healthy doses of the dry food. I did however, notice a nice sheen in her coat. While I didn't notice a change in my pup's breath, the one downside I can think of is the price of the bag. In spite of it, I am quite the animal enthusiast and I adore dogs, so while I wouldn't splurge for myself, I am always willing to spend a little more for my dogs. Thankfully, my little girl is 4 years old now and I have since then switched her food.
Kari S.
Lake Stevens, WA
I love Eukanuba. My dogs never get sick of it. I have three dogs and they all have their own mixture. Senior, Overweight (for the pug) and my 4 month old Chug gets the puppy. They all want the puppy mix for some reason...but they want theirs too. They don't get tired of the taste and they are happy and healthy dogs. A lot of times the pet stores will have reward programs where if you buy a certain amount of bags you will get one free. Other than that coupons and price can hurt your wallet a little.
Amber M.
About 4 years ago when I first got my toy poodle the lady I bought him from had him on the puppy chow by Eukanuba and I received a bag of it when I got him from her. I had him on it for a few months until around 2009 when there was a release on the product that arsenic was sometimes in the rice that they use in their products and was killing dogs so that of course scared me. I switched dog food immediately and then kinda worried for a few days hoping he wouldn't get sick of die just incase. But besides being a little more pricey I don't want to risk losing my dog.
Victoria G.
Bothell, WA
We've been feeding our American Eskimo this food for 9 months now! She has a very sensitive stomach and this food has never made her sick, which is a huge plus. Her coat is always soft, shiny and smooth. Our dog never has puppy breath and it mixes well with canned food. It also helps her maintain a healthy weight, she has never been over nor under weight because the food is so well balanced. Eukanuba Puppy food is reasonably priced and is sold in most major pet stores. They offer bulk size bags which is handy so you don't have to go buy a bunch of small bags.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Being a first time pet owner I went for the brand that I saw all over the television; Purina. My dog ate it but pooped ALL THE TIME. The ingredients in Purina went right through her, so I switched. I did some research and discovered Eukanuba puppy large breed. This dog food is wonderful! There are much better ingredients in this dog food that stay with her. My yard clean-up is cut in half. This dog food is perfect now that I have two dogs.
Both of their coats are soft and shiny!
Jenn M.
Des Moines, IA
I chose to feed my puppy Eukanuba puppy food because it was better than the cheaper brands of dog food. It isn't the highest quality dog food but it is better than say Gravy Train, by far. It is more expensive than what is sold at Walmart, Target, or other grocery stores but the quality is far better than those foods. This food is also free of dyes which I never understood why some dog foods have. All in all it was what I chose and my pup loves it.
Erin B.
Alton, IL
This product was recommended by the breeder we purchased my lab from. He swears by it! He even provided a large amount for free so we could make sure my dog could tolerate it. I have never had any problems with it. I also transitioned my older dog onto the Eukanuba adult formula.
Kira C.
Biddeford, ME
Overall, this is a decent food for your puppy. My puppy Spartacus loves it! So much, to the point where he pulls clothing over to his bowl to "hide" his food from the other dogs in the house! He's a 4 pounds Chihuahua, it is adorable!

The only thing I don't like about it is that it does give him runny poops and makes him have some funky gas!

But he does like it, and actually eats it compared to other foods.
Jennifer W.
Madison, Wi
How does it smell? I have a hard time with some dog foods because they are so stinky!
Brittany S.
Arvada, CO
What do you love about this dog food? I love the fact that my dogs' hair looks so shiny!
Yadira A.
Modesto , CA
Does anyone else feed this brand to there yorkies?
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Is this good for husky puppies?