Eukanuba Large Breed Senior Dry Dog Food

by Eukanuba

Eukanuba Large Breed Senior Dry Dog Food

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eukanuba Large Breed Senior Dry Dog Food!
Jessica R.
Alpharetta, GA
I really love this dog food. It has all the necessary supplements to keep you large dogs joints healthy and happy. I have three dogs that have had torn acl tendons and now have arthritis. I highly recommend this dog food for those poor pups that are suffering with any type of joint issues.
Savannah G.
Evansville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This has been the best food for our 10 year old golden retriever. It has helped her not gain too much weight!
Leslie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Expensive but generally good quality. Have fed to our black hunting labs before during and after training for years.

Looking for your answer?